Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2015 1:16 pm  #1

Heart energy

The best way to remove fears, doubts is to have unconditional love. We are not able to love other person unconditionally. In the book those game of life and how to play it..there was a girl whose boyfriend intended to marry her.. Then leaved her for another girl. She went to a metaphysics teacher and he said "you are not loving him, you are hating him. unless you are unaffected by his actions, he can't come. She said I will not forgive him but after few months she forgive him and after few days he was back with a marriage proposal. I think the best way to remove fear and doubt or anger is to open heart chakra.

8/12/2015 3:02 pm  #2

Re: Heart energy

how do we open the heart chakra?

8/13/2015 12:57 pm  #3

We open heart chakra many times. Like if we are very happy and tears came out of our eyes. There are many ways to open heart chakra. I did it once. I focussed on my heart area.. Chest area and imagined that my whole body was feeling something, a feeling I can't describe. Then suddenly I felt blessed and loved. I didn't exactly knew what I did but there are many more methods like visualisation and sound meditation available on net.

8/13/2015 8:29 pm  #4

thanks! i will look for it

Board footera