Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 7:51 pm  #1

​ The Power Synchronicities in Manifesting Your Desire

Last year was a year of awakening for me. I had A LOT of ups and downs, successes and challenges. It is through my relentless search for answers and my diligent study of the universal laws that I truly understood the reason for everything.

A lot of people also served as catalysts, including Veronica and Cherished, and my Viber friends from this forum (you know who you are :-) -- they inspired me to broaden my search, understanding, and knowledge of creating our reality. I am grateful for everyone. 

I see a lot of posts here about synchronicities and would like to share this article that I wrote a couple weeks ago:

The Power Synchronicities in Manifesting Your Desire

You probably see signs of your desires everywhere you go. If you’re trying to manifest your dream car, you probably see your dream car’s make, model, and even the exact color in every corner you go. You probably suddenly hear your friends and family members talk about cars, and you probably keep bumping into strangers who are car enthusiasts or are planning to buy the same car that you like. 
You also start to see your dream car on billboards, magazines, social media, and even know someone who just bought your dream car! 

These strange occurrences that seem like great coincidences are what you call synchronicities. To fully understand synchronicities, you need to understand the power of your subconscious mind.

Your subconscious mind has an immense ability to create everything that you wish for, everything that you want, and everything that you desire for yourself. The subconscious mind creates based on your predominant thoughts and beliefs, whether you created these thoughts and beliefs consciously and subconsciously. And since the subconscious mind doesn’t take a break, doesn’t sleep, and doesn’t take weekends off, it knows your predominant thoughts and beliefs 24/7.

Everything is about vibrational frequency

The way things appear in your reality is through the vibrational frequency of your thoughts. Every thought has a corresponding vibrational frequency. The law of attraction brings together things that have the same vibrational frequencies. 

There is an invisible “field of potentiality” that exists between all of us that transmits the frequency of these thoughts to transmit the messages in your mind to people, things, events, and circumstances around you, whether they know it or not. The subconscious mind matches the images that you see in your thoughts with “potential” matches to the images in your thoughts from the “field of potentiality”, depending on the vibrational frequencies that accompany these images. It’s like possessing that magnet within you where you “draw and attract” all the “potentials” of your desires to you.

So when you feed your subconscious mind with images of your dream car, the subconscious mind will now have a job of bringing to you situations, people, items, circumstances, and events that match the idea of you owning your dream car.

Synchronicities are signs that your desire is on its way

Synchronicities are signs that your desire is “cooking up” or on its way to you. They are also a good reminder of your vibrational frequency in the past few days or weeks. They will also tell you the main content of your thoughts, as well as your beliefs regarding your desire.

Some people get very excited when they see signs of their desire everywhere. They keep seeing them for weeks and even months and they expect their grand desire to manifest right away, and when their full desire doesn’t manifest right away, they get extremely discouraged. As a result, their vibrational frequency drops, and they end up disturbing the entire creation process.

So whenever you see synchronicities involving your desire, pay attention to them, acknowledge them, and affirm that they are what you want. You can literally say “Yes, that’s what I want! Please show me more!” whenever you see a sign.

Make sure to give your synchronicities love and gratitude to increase their vibrational frequencies, so your subconscious mind will send you better and more-accurate syncronicities and eventually create the full manifestation of your desire.

Last edited by Vera (2/07/2016 7:51 pm)

2/07/2016 8:01 pm  #2

Re: ​ The Power Synchronicities in Manifesting Your Desire

This is so beautifully written and so very true! Synchronicities are gifts straight from the universe! I'm always always grateful for them, and I play the Hot or Cold Game with them.. I see it as the universe seeking my clarification! So as an example, I see a lovely looking guy walking my way.. I think "thanks Universe, we are getting warmer here! Keep them coming!!!!!" And then if another comes along who is less like my desire I think "thanks, he's LOVELY!! But I'd like a little taller, a little more buff, a bigger smile please next time!!"

It's fun!  This has to be fun. If you're getting sunchronicities and becoming frustrated, the universe picks up that what it's sending is not a match to you. And so it will send you more to be frustrated about instead!
Like is a game, and you have to learn to play it with joy!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/07/2016 8:04 pm  #3

Excellent post! I've always wondered about synchronicities but the internet never really gave a good definition, especially regarding LOA.

So, besides seeing my guys first and last name frequently, I've been seeing CP places too. CP is a nickname I've given my guy. I saw it on a liscense plate recently, as well as overheard people in conversation refer to someone by CP. these are examples of synchronicities?

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/07/2016 8:23 pm  #4

thank you, excellent!!!!!!  

you know what is also a synchronicity? i was just about to post asking about signs.....and now i open up the forum and look what i get :D

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/08/2016 12:16 am  #5

Hey! Yeah! Lolol

2/08/2016 1:18 am  #6

the first post I read today.As always,you make things easier to understand.Expecting to read more posts from you,Vera 👍🏻👍🏻
I am actually not a fan of synxhronicity as most of the time i get to excited and when i didnt get my desire and all I see are sychronicities,i get frustrated.But you put another paragraph to it,that synchronicities arent the end but the beginning of your journey in getting your desire.

Thanks Vera!

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

2/08/2016 1:22 am  #7

2/13/2016 8:22 am  #8

are positive dreams signs that your desires are on their way?

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/13/2016 12:04 pm  #9

Dreams are actually your consciousness operating on the mental plane (where everything is a cause). Dreams are a reflection of what's in your subconscious, so whatever you see in your dreams are the current beliefs stored in your subconscious. 

If your subconscious stores your desires, then it simply is a matter of time before they'll manifest in your physical reality. 

2/13/2016 12:11 pm  #10

Beautiful! So true. Always smile & thank the universe when you recieve a sign! ✨💖

Love yourself before you love others 💖

Board footera