Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 2:38 pm  #1

The universe is always listening

So a few days ago, I asked for some signs. I wanted to see some french bulldogs because my love and I always loved them. Guess what today there was an abundance of them in the park. I guess what I wanna say is that I made a request and actually forgot about it. The same way I manifested my new job. I knew  it would come when it's ready to be delivered. I played with some puppies and felt like the universe has my back. Just a reminder that all of our wishes come true when we let go. I know that it's not as easy with your loved one but I have faith in all of us. Sending you all love

2/07/2016 2:45 pm  #2

Re: The universe is always listening

Yes, I have been seeing his name EVERYWHERE. At first it was his last name, but now I've been seeing his first name too. His name is even in your signature, Michelle. I was feeling low last night, but today is a beautiful day.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

2/07/2016 2:49 pm  #3

big_blue wrote:

Yes, I have been seeing his name EVERYWHERE. At first it was his last name, but now I've been seeing his first name too. His name is even in your signature, Michelle. I was feeling low last night, but today is a beautiful day.

Wow that is so great.Today and everyday is a beautiful day. I always come here and read posts when I start to feel low and it:s like all you beautiful people share your love with me

2/07/2016 10:58 pm  #4

Michelle wrote:

big_blue wrote:

Wow that is so great.Today and everyday is a beautiful day. I always come here and read posts when I start to feel low and it:s like all you beautiful people share your love with me

& Chris is also my loves name >

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/08/2016 1:13 am  #5

Did anyone else read the Title mentally with a whispering michelle-like voice? I did.

2/09/2016 9:27 am  #6

Infinite wrote:

Did anyone else read the Title mentally with a whispering michelle-like voice? I did.

<3

Board footera