Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 12:59 pm  #21

Re: my journey .....

khushi wrote:

So I have been keeping myself occupied with work and being happy generally. 
Now the thing is that I am ok being in no contact ( i hardly talked to him the past year) and i can keep negative thoughts out of my mind. But when I see him (because we are at the same institute), all the negative thoughts and doubts creep in again. And i feel like its much better not to see him at all. 
Although I think this could send some wrong vibrations out like I don't want to meet him etc. ? 

hey try this....just thank universe everytime you see him...be grateful for him being there and try to remember the great moments you had...
Its tough...i know....but you gotta discipline your mind!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/07/2016 10:42 pm  #22

Hmm .. Whenever I give gratitude consciously thinking that this is what I am supposed to do, then it just feels fake. I do not feel it that way. How can I improve on this?

2/07/2016 10:57 pm  #23

khushi wrote:

Hmm .. Whenever I give gratitude consciously thinking that this is what I am supposed to do, then it just feels fake. I do not feel it that way. How can I improve on this?

It's really up to you. Why does it feel fake?

There are so many things and reasons to be grateful.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

2/07/2016 11:13 pm  #24

I am grateful for many things in my life that I genuinely feel thankful for. But when it comes to him thats when I don't feel anything grateful for.   And then when I see him, I get not-so-good thoughts

Board footera