Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2016 11:27 pm  #21

Re: Himanshu"s journey!!!

day 8: yesterday was a nice day.... i was at this euphoric place of all happiness....carrying high today as well....tho i wish to get to same high throughout...today the start is not so great as the trades i took yesterday are not working out so far...pretty sure they will workout sooner or later!!
i just get a feeling of something special might happen today!!! also i m looking for a blessing!!!
mayb i might just get one today!!!!
All said and done...m just happy to live another day....i know it will just get better as it goes along..
and guess what...as i m writing this post...my trades are turning around....
so thats a pretty sight !!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/03/2016 11:46 am  #22

what a day!!! my trades did turn around and i had my best trade till now.... i guess i ll b making even better trades now!!!
experiment 1 was nice i did witness a miracle...
also today start the 3rd month of no contact....i guess i have been through a hell of a ride and maybe learnt a lot..
i do know how to not make my past mistakes now!!
Though through some posts and messages...i learn that I m still not in alignment with love...I m getting there!!
Thank you lord for another great day!!!
Loads of love to you all and myself!!!

2/03/2016 12:18 pm  #23

Ive got to say, your journey cheers me up in some kind of magical way. I can feel your vibration is sooo high. Thanks for this. Thank you.

2/03/2016 12:23 pm  #24

Hisoneandonly wrote:

Ive got to say, your journey cheers me up in some kind of magical way. I can feel your vibration is sooo high. Thanks for this. Thank you.

thanks a lot!!! glad i could cheer you up.... guess that was the moment of my day!!!
so day 8 belongs to cheering you up....
loads of love to you...

2/03/2016 12:27 pm  #25

Himanshupatil wrote:

Hisoneandonly wrote:

thanks a lot!!! glad i could cheer you up.... guess that was the moment of my day!!!
loads of love to you...

I can't wait for your success story too! You can do it  sending you lots of love too!!

2/03/2016 12:35 pm  #26

Hisoneandonly wrote:

Himanshupatil wrote:

Hisoneandonly wrote:

loads of love to you...

I can't wait for your success story too! You can do it sending you lots of love too!!

Hopefully....On its way!!! on its way!!!
Thank you...and thank universe!!!

2/04/2016 12:29 pm  #27

Day 9: I m just swinging with joy today!!! best part is that there is no reason for it....i dont know why...but i m just happy!!
today for sometime i felt as if my girl was there with me ( feel it real)... amazing feeling!!! Hope i can feel it more!!!
I read AAIIG again today....i realized i m still on Anger or revenger state so far as my emotions for my love goes.... 
maybe when i reach hope something may happen...( as cherished says)
also i have noticed that a few friends and a few members on the forum are saying as i m on the right track.... i ll just take it as universe pointing me that i m on right path...
Love the confirmation...
Life as it is is wonderful....
Having a great journey!!!
hope you guys get what you wish!!!

2/07/2016 1:07 pm  #28

day 12: i didnt post 2 days of my journey as negativity had clouded me over and i didnt want to script it...
Today was much better...
I meditated, cleared my mind....visualized and really felt happy thinking about my ex ( first time since v seperated)...
today i wish i can send love and happiness to my girl....
and i kinda miss her too ( i know it sounds needy)...
but to be honest i just thank universe for having such a beautiful woman in my life and i did truly have wonderful three years with her....maybe more on the way....
I just wish best for her today...
This relationship rampage does work wonders atleast as far as my feeling goes....
guess today is the start of real journey...
i will try my best to keep negative thoughts off my mind now i know how to do that!!!
Hope you guys are doing great...
Love you all and loads of love to you from the bottom of my heart...
and love my girl teju to....hope she is happy and enjoying her life.... 

Board footera