Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 12:40 am  #1

Popping in to say hi

Hey everybody, new member here!

I'm so happy that I've found this positive message board and can't wait to share my success stories with you all soon so I can inspire others (accountability postΒ ). I am actively pursuing self love.

I will share a fun quick story with you all.

A few days ago I made an active and conscious effort to take the path of least resistance throughout my day, and practice gratitude and happiness. I was feeling great! I felt so invincible in fact, that as I was walking in to a clothes store a girl gave me a really blatant lustful look as I walked past, obviously she was attracted to my vibration! Then I went in for my driving theory exam. I received my results and saw that I had received the exact mark I needed to pass the grade! Had I been in a negative state, I surely would have failed by one point. This made me feel even better. So good in fact, that I manifested a free drink next. The cashier in Starbucks took down my order, and I went to pay by card. He asked if I had cash, which I didn't, and so he said that their card machine was not working so they will just give me the drink for free (they hadn't even began making it).Β 

We create our own reality. I believe there's no limit to how good we can feel, only the limit we impose upon ourselves through our own definitions. I'm ready to take this game to the next level.

​Nice to meet you all!

2/07/2016 12:51 am  #2

Re: Popping in to say hi

welcome and yay! you go girrrrl

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/07/2016 1:15 am  #3

This is wonderful to hear.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/07/2016 1:25 am  #4

this is so nice to hear !!! awesome!!! keep up the good vibe!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/07/2016 1:45 am  #5

Perfect story straight off the bat! Can't wait to hear your other successes πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/07/2016 6:25 am  #6

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! Only had 2 hours sleep because I recently reprogrammed my brain to wake up at 6am every morning after a lifetime of insomnia issues (anything is possible), and I stayed up all night, so my body simply does not want to sleep. Funnily enough I still feel incredible though, I think I'll order some pizza and feel even better. Haha :D

Board footera