Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2016 6:06 am  #21

Re: NO CONTACT!! Ok?!?!

I love you all very much, and I want with all of my heart for you each to succeed in manifesting your wildest dreams. πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/06/2016 7:33 am  #22

Another wonderful post Β Β 

2/06/2016 9:02 am  #23

I am actually thankful that my guy doesn't have social media, and that I never reached out to him after he ended things. Sure, I had a HUGE pity party and was the most miserable person for a while, but now that I look back on it I am very happy about NC.

Now if I knew about LOA 2 yrs ago when things ended, I'd be back with him a lot sooner. I working on letting go of some limiting beliefs, so I believe that's what standing in between me and my guy.

So as Cherished beautifully put.. GO NO CONTACT! I fully support everything she said and am proof that going NC is for the better.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

2/06/2016 10:48 am  #24

Cherished wrote:

reikiri wrote:

What if we haven't been talking for a few weeks, and his birthday is coming up in 11 days?

Β 
Depends.. If you can HONESTLY, ABSOLUTELY 100% send a message with ZERO need or want for a response, then send. But you have to understand it's not what you say, it's the vibration behind it. You could say "yeah, totally fine, I won't be upset if he doesn't reply.." But you are nervous in case he doesn't. That won't play out well- LOA won't have you both jiving together if you're worried.

IF however, you are happily living your bliss, things are going great and you simply feel inspired to UNCONDITIONALLY send him some happy birthday vibes, then that's an inspired action that is unconditional.. regardless of the circumstances.

Β 
Thanks Cherished! πŸ˜€

I'm E's little princess, now and always. Let your faith be bigger than your fears <3

2/06/2016 12:27 pm  #25

Wonderful post cherished

2/06/2016 3:20 pm  #26

thank you!!!!! It was just what i needed!!!! <3Β 

2/06/2016 3:41 pm  #27

Hello cherished.. I n my family had family relation with my man's family!
I am not in contact with him since when I dont remember also..and it doesn't bother me also, it has become a habit just as once calling n texting him was a habit! Anyway, coming to the point, his sister has her birthday! I wished her last year also!,,infct I wish her every year!

What do you say ? Should I wish her?

I am getting two voices from within, one is saying "go ahead .. It's just a bday wish, a good wish for someone which you should do keeping aside everything else!"
Another voice is saying "no don't do, you will be giving him importance by wishing on his sister's bday"!

What should I do,?

2/06/2016 4:01 pm  #28

I was in the same position and I gave it up.  I felt sad and it took my energy from me. If you are in 2 minds,  don't 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/06/2016 9:34 pm  #29

Girl you need to write a book!!!  I would buy it!

2/06/2016 10:29 pm  #30

Hopeful one wrote:

Girl you need to write a book!!!  I would buy it!

I second that !

Board footera