Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2016 3:37 am  #11

Re: NO CONTACT!! Ok?!?!

Well i m sharing this thing that i expect!!!
would love your insight...
I will be leaving my country around 18th of this month and i will be out till july ( For work)
I believe that my love will be mostly show up in that time...unfortunately she wont have a clue that i m gone...
I think during this tenure i will completely let go and focus on myself ( thats y i took this decision).
all my thoughts on this case feel different!!!
IS this the same feeling you are talking about??

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/06/2016 3:41 am  #12

Cherished wrote:

Michelle wrote:

What a great post. Altough I wish I would have discovered this forum earlier,before I did all those mistakes, I know they don't matter anymore. Because everything can change in a matter of seconds

Β 
Nah, don't worry about any of that. Promise promise promise. I made all of those mistakes and more! I was MESSY! But I pulled rank on myself, started a deliberate No Contact Campaign of my own (after I was blocked lol) and began to learn to love myself. That was the problem all along. It had nothing to do with him. It was me, disconnected from ME. And when I found that, and rekindled THAT relationship, the rest automatically followed. Including my guy. And all my other ex's.. and a bunch of new guys lol!

It all comes down to self love. Find it. Work it. Embrace it. Exude it. And if you can't quite feel that yet, then jump right into appreciation practice. You'll soon come to understand what love truly is.,

You are trully amazing. I am so happy and grateful that I was given the chance to be on this forum!

2/06/2016 3:43 am  #13

Himanshupatil wrote:

I will be leaving my country around 18th of this month and i will be out till july ( For work)
I believe that my love will be mostly show up in that time...unfortunately she wont have a clue that i m gone...
I think during this tenure i will completely let go and focus on myself ( thats y i took this decision).

That is such a great opportunity!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/06/2016 3:44 am  #14

Himanshupatil wrote:

Β 
You'll know the feeling when you experience it. I think it's great to take that time out. 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/06/2016 3:46 am  #15

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Himanshupatil wrote:

That is such a great opportunity!

hey thanks!! since discovering LOA...my work(my firm) has just taken off...now m going places i thought i couldnt go!!! so kinda loving it... one day...my love will come back too....

Β 

2/06/2016 4:34 am  #16

What if we haven't been talking for a few weeks, and his birthday is coming up in 11 days?

I'm E's little princess, now and always. Let your faith be bigger than your fears <3

2/06/2016 4:35 am  #17

Cherised,

Thank you so much for this post! I always love reading your words on this forum, they are so uplifting!

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which Β gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❀️ Β  D. is my soul mate, loves me toΒ pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! πŸ’•πŸ’•
Β 

2/06/2016 4:48 am  #18

Cherished wrote:

Himanshupatil wrote:

Β 
You'll know the feeling when you experience it. I think it's great to take that time out. 😘

hey thanks a lot for everything!!! thanks a lot for all the motivation

Β 

2/06/2016 4:50 am  #19

reikiri wrote:

What if we haven't been talking for a few weeks, and his birthday is coming up in 11 days?

Β 
Depends.. If you can HONESTLY, ABSOLUTELY 100% send a message with ZERO need or want for a response, then send. But you have to understand it's not what you say, it's the vibration behind it. You could say "yeah, totally fine, I won't be upset if he doesn't reply.." But you are nervous in case he doesn't. That won't play out well- LOA won't have you both jiving together if you're worried.

IF however, you are happily living your bliss, things are going great and you simply feel inspired to UNCONDITIONALLY send him some happy birthday vibes, then that's an inspired action that is unconditional.. regardless of the circumstances.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/06/2016 6:01 am  #20

Cherished wrote:

Β 
Nah, don't worry about any of that. Promise promise promise. I made all of those mistakes and more! I was MESSY! But I pulled rank on myself, started a deliberate No Contact Campaign of my own (after I was blocked lol) and began to learn to love myself.

Cherished, you are amazing! you are LOVE! This is an incredible post with LOADS of uplifting energy, that actually makes you want to run and start the No contact yourself(: thank you <3
Β 

"As within so without"

Board footera