Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2016 2:24 am  #1

NO CONTACT!! Ok?!?!

I've been asked this question a million times over and I want to put it out on the forum for everyone to read.

If you've been blocked from every possible portal imaginable.. As in, EVERY form of communication has been cut, it is definitely time to step away! Put down that phone and stop those texting fingers immediately! And read to the end before you freak out on me!

If you want the fastest, most efficient and easiest path back to your love it is going to be through YOUR implementation of the NO CONTACT RULE.

That's right, I said it. No. Contact. None. Nada. Zero. Nothing.

There are so many reasons for this:

First. You need to stop the crazy needy thought patterns. They have to go! It takes 21 days to forge some new neurological pathways. At the moment yours are heading down the "omg I'm dying without youuuuuuu" path. That's ugly. Would YOU want someone like that? No way. You need to dig out some new pathways. Ones that scream "you are the luckiest person in the WORLD right now, because I'm CONSIDERING dating you again!"

So. In order to successfully do this, you have to call your own time out. You need to enforce upon yourself and your love, a period of complete time out. Even if you're already blocked, you can energetically say "WHATEVER, IM BLOCKING YOU BACK!" You need to retreat back to your corners. They need to regroup, and you certainly need to regroup. You broke up because what you have is BROKEN. No biggie, we can fix that easily.

Right, so the next thing that needs to happen is that you completely and utterly erase the past. It serves you absolutely no purpose unless it was sensational. And I'm gathering it was a sensational fail! So it's gotta go. No anger, no bitterness, no drama. It existed because you created it. Let it go, because until you reach this point you can't attract them back.

You need to work on you. Why do you feel so desperate to have them back? It's because you fear. You feel unworthy. And that has to go. You work on this through affirmations, mirror work, meditation and so forth. Read up on LOA. Understand who you are. You are an eternal being of light and love! Not a needy, desperate blocked person! So we have to coax this side back out.

The best way I know of finding peace is through gratitude. And it starts off a little rocky because you look around and think "this is crap, I feel like crap, my life is crap. Thanks so much for my bed. Great. My big, empty bed that MOCKS me with the extra pillows.. that I have NOBODY TO SHARE WITH!"
But I promise, if you keep going you actually WILL find something that is at least interesting to ponder. "I wonder how many people it took to make this bed?" And then you can find appreciation. "Ok so at least I'm warm and dry." When you wake up, try again. Try to appreciate. It will come. Appreciation is close to love, so if you can find things to appreciate, you are now broadcasting a vibration that will be attractive to others.

Exercise, do yoga, get in shape, eat well, look after yourself. Do it. You'll feel better with all those endorphins pumping through you.. And you'll look amazing when you attract your love back to you! Use the time wisely! Every day counts!!

Don't you want to be the best person you can be?! You already ARE that person, if you'll only vibrate at that frequency. So start to behave like the person who has it all. Get up early. Exercise. Enjoy your shower! Go to work. Be productive! Smile, and practice your manifesting powers all day long. Practice gratitude and appreciation. Do it until you finally tap into that energy of LOVE. You will know it when you reach it, it's unmistakeable.

ONCE and ONLY ONCE you have come to the point where you can feel love and appreciation for YOURSELF, are you ready to attract your love. And it DOES NOT come through contacting them. It comes from putting out the vibration of love and joy, warmth and friendship.. Direct it towards them. You may be in no contact, but you're TWENTY MILLION STEPS AHEAD.. Because you've actually uncovered a communication portal that your love likely doesn't even KNOW exists. It's your subconscious mind. And reaching out to them in that way is far more powerful than a lame little text will EVER be. The power of your subconscious mind, when directed clearly and energetically with love, will yield to you what ABSOLUTELY NO amount of pleading and begging and crying will.

Trust this process. Trust what Veronica, Lanie, and all of the masters before them have stated emphatically. THIS. Works. But please remember this. Nothing can change until YOU change.
Until then, no contact. Except for energetic contact. That's all yours. At any moment you wish. And it is actually more real, more potent, and more alive than anything you've previously experienced.

Last edited by Cherished (2/06/2016 2:42 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/06/2016 2:50 am  #2

Re: NO CONTACT!! Ok?!?!

Best one for me....no contact for me now getting rather usual...perfect timing!!!
thanks a lot..
though i wish i could get some contact soon !!!
Its been long...really long!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/06/2016 3:02 am  #3

Himanshupatil wrote:

Best one for me....no contact for me now getting rather usual...perfect timing!!!
thanks a lot..

Β 
But that's the wrong vibration. You're needing and lacking and focussing negatively still. She is not to be found in that vibration.

Feel it in your soul..

2/06/2016 3:03 am  #4

What a great post. Altough I wish I would have discovered this forum earlier,before I did all those mistakes, I know they don't matter anymore. Because everything can change in a matter of seconds

2/06/2016 3:05 am  #5

Cherished wrote:

Himanshupatil wrote:

thanks a lot..

Β 
But that's the wrong vibration. You're needing and lacking and focussing negatively still. She is not to be found in that vibration.

help me a little!!!
What kind of thoughts should i concentrate on???
Β 

2/06/2016 3:12 am  #6

Michelle wrote:

What a great post. Altough I wish I would have discovered this forum earlier,before I did all those mistakes, I know they don't matter anymore. Because everything can change in a matter of seconds

Β 
Nah, don't worry about any of that. Promise promise promise. I made all of those mistakes and more! I was MESSY! But I pulled rank on myself, started a deliberate No Contact Campaign of my own (after I was blocked lol) and began to learn to love myself. That was the problem all along. It had nothing to do with him. It was me, disconnected from ME. And when I found that, and rekindled THAT relationship, the rest automatically followed. Including my guy. And all my other ex's.. and a bunch of new guys lol!

It all comes down to self love. Find it. Work it. Embrace it. Exude it. And if you can't quite feel that yet, then jump right into appreciation practice. You'll soon come to understand what love truly is.,

Last edited by Cherished (2/06/2016 3:13 am)

Feel it in your soul..

2/06/2016 3:16 am  #7

This is really a motivational post and I appreciate it. A great reminder full of energy. Thanks for motivating us!

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

2/06/2016 3:23 am  #8

Cherished as always
THANK YOU!!!

you're an inspiration!Β πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/06/2016 3:23 am  #9

Cherished wrote:

Michelle wrote:

Β 
Nah, don't worry about any of that. Promise promise promise. I made all of those mistakes and more! I was MESSY! But I pulled rank on myself, started a deliberate No Contact Campaign of my own (after I was blocked lol) and began to learn to love myself. That was the problem all along. It had nothing to do with him. It was me, disconnected from ME. And when I found that, and rekindled THAT relationship, the rest automatically followed. Including my guy. And all my other ex's.. and a bunch of new guys lol!

It all comes down to self love. Find it. Work it. Embrace it. Exude it. And if you can't quite feel that yet, then jump right into appreciation practice. You'll soon come to understand what love truly is.,

Hey!!! how does it feel when you reach the vibration of self love???? how does it feel when the guy calls you out of blue??? i m really curious!!!
can you share an experience with me plz!!!
just a little motivation i guess!!
Β 

2/06/2016 3:30 am  #10

To be honest, it feels natural. When you work on your own appreciation and self love you begin to expect people to reach out. You begin to expect the best for yourself. And that's what happens. So it's not really a surprise. It's basically the next logical step, really.,

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera