Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2015 11:09 pm  #11

Re: Shared Visualization

I'm in too 

I want to manifest for the love of my life to propose to me soon. 
We have regained communication and I'm so excited!

~ Love knows no distance... ~

6/30/2015 11:08 pm  #12

I'm setting the first visualization session at 1pm Central Time on Saturday, 7/4/15.  If you are able to participate, just comment on this board and state what you desire is.  We will spend 5 minutes on everyone.  I will let you know what order after everyone has signed up.  Don't worry, if you can't participate, there will be more times.  And I will try to vary the times of day because I know we are all on different time zones and in different parts of the world!

During every 5 minutes, we will focus on someone's desire.  For example, at 1pm, we will start with mine: I want to attract more people to help with the LOA and attract success in my websites.

Your desire can be anything, or a list of anything.  It just has to fit for 5 minutes.

Remember, someone else can't manifest for you, BUT they can assist in your desire.  Thus, they can contribute energy you are already giving to it.

So, let's all help each other and succeed!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/30/2015 11:09 pm  #13

By the way, you don't need to be online.  You are only visualizing by yourself.  So, you can do it with eyes closed, or open.  And you can be anywhere! Just focus on the schedule visualization at the time specified.  It's the only thing you need to do. 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/30/2015 11:51 pm  #14

Awesome!! I am in!

I want to attract a loving and happy relationship with my guy. Since we both are going to be in the same city starting in August, I want to spend a lot of time with him.

Thanks everyone!!

7/01/2015 2:23 pm  #15

I want to attract a blissful loving relationship with my girl. I want to have lots of great adventures together and create a family!!!

Thank You to everyone!!!!

Last edited by hbonhomme87 (7/01/2015 2:24 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

7/01/2015 2:39 pm  #16

I want to attract my love back into my life. I want us both to be happy together again

7/01/2015 3:20 pm  #17

I am attracting the most incredibly beautiful, and powerfully aligned relationship with my guy. I want to be the love of his life, and the girl of his dreams 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

7/03/2015 2:19 am  #18

Count me in too please!!

7/03/2015 2:25 am  #19

I want to attract my love and soul mate back to create a loving, caring, understanding and trustworthy relationship with him, which will lead to the next chapter of our life, to get married

By the way 1pm central time is what time in the uk? Thanks

Love yourself before you love others 💖

7/03/2015 2:30 am  #20

I'm in for Saturday as well. Can you help us with the time zone thing? I'm in Eastern Daylight time (NYC).
I would like to focus on getting my love back, us getting married to each other and having both of our families approval for the marriage. Thank you!!
Veronica, do we need to give names or pictures for it to happen?

Board footera