Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2016 1:05 am  #1

Affirmations~a positive post about negativity ;)

I for sure feel like when I am in a good vibration and flowing with the positive energy, everything about dealing with negative energy becomes clearer! So since im in a good place I thought Id write it down, & why not share it with you guys! Most of the time personally when I am negative it is because I feel I am shaking in belief. Sometimes Ill just try and take a break and distract myself but it still feels like the problem is there. In this case senerio I would suggest looking up success stories, just to get your actual faith and belief system back into LOA before you can just relax and ease into knowing and feeling. Another thing I personally do is when I am visualizing, Ill be listening to music and apply it to a situation that makes me still feel like the ex. So with the exception of relaxing or generally beautiful music. I give myself around a weeks break from music. Then when I come back, I feel like I can take the song as just a song with a good sound and not try to apply it to situations. I also watch abraham hicks seminars and do something like take a bubble bath to re install my faith as well as relax me.

So I also thought Id jot down some affirmations for those in a negative space & or if you just wanna enjoy the ride

The Law of Attraction Works
It is working at all times
Recall all the times you have noticed the LOA working in the past with simple things in your life
Nothing is all that serious
Anything that you are fearing is an illusion
Current circumstances are an illusion
They mean nothing in relevance to what is happening with you right now
You fear the current circumstances but you are already there, so why worry?
Current circumstances are an illusion
Reality lies within vibration
Remember NOTHING is all that serious
Do something enjoyable. Relax. It will all pass.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side? 

2/04/2016 5:59 am  #2

Re: Affirmations~a positive post about negativity ;)

+ nothing is impossible! (It's the most powerful one for me)

2/04/2016 6:04 am  #3

Thanks ^.^!

2/05/2016 12:28 am  #4

You're... 14? No you're not.

2/05/2016 12:30 am  #5

Lol ill take that as a compliment xD

2/05/2016 12:31 am  #6

Ok whatever. Lol.

2/05/2016 12:50 am  #7

LovelyinK wrote:

Sometimes Ill just try and take a break and distract myself but it still feels like the problem is there.

Same here. I find that it's almost impossible for me to really detach from fear no matter how much I distract myself; that devil is still dancing in the background of my mind. I have a whole list of things I love to do but I can't enjoy it fully until I face my fear. Lately, I've been doing more journaling to face my fear whenever it pops up and it has worked really well. I'll write down "I'm afraid right now and that's OK, it's OK to be scared, I accept my fear for what it is - just a story. And now I decide to change the story because I am more than my fear..." and from there I'll keep writing and remind myself of everything that's worth believing in, everything that makes me feel passionate, excited, and alive again, and I'll really feel that positive energy. And as I feel better and better from writing that out, it's so much easier to visualize and feel like the wish is fulfilled. Plus, I can do what I love again with real mindfulness (and extra energy).

2/05/2016 12:54 am  #8

It's a wise part about you that would be mindful of energetic momentum, and that's usually something people learn after a bit of experience and usually some trial and error. How long have you been practicing or studying LoA?

14 is the youngest age I've ever something like that come from lol

2/05/2016 1:02 am  #9

so young yet so wonderful.... this is awesome... you have a great life ahead!!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/05/2016 5:36 am  #10

I love that you wrote it all down, so you can refer to it when you fall off your ladder 😊💜 Perfect! Thank you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera