Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2016 4:39 pm  #1

You shouldn't be doing the LOA perfectly

I know many of us have been feeling down and doubting a lot lately and it is okay. We all have those days and sometimes we all need a break. What I realized is that we shouldn't be doing the LOA perfectly, and that it can be draining trying to focus on making sure the process is being done correctly and getting every single detail right, and obsessing over it. I noticed that trying too hard only creates more resistance. LOA is all about letting go and trusting. I am guilty of trying all these techniques and looking for more and more things to do to make LOA work this tells the universe that we aren't ready to receive what we want , and that we are afraid we wont receive it, and in turn we wont. I am finally starting to understand it all, and I know I need to discipline myself at times. I believe that we can all really be masters at LOA and changing out subconscious minds, we already are, but we must know that we are still human too and we aren't going to do everything right ,and we are gonna have some bad days. Remember LOA is all about having FUN, it is EASY, EFFORTLESS and ENJOYABLE!  

Just know it is okay to make mistakes, it's okay to have negative thoughts come up, it's okay to not visualize and say positive affirmations 100 times every single day...Sometimes we need a break and have other things to do and once we are living life and effortlessly forgetting about our desires then POOF it appears when you least expect it! I am still learning all of this. The need of perfection that you need to do LOA perfectly comes from hidden fears and limiting beliefs. LOA isnt about visualizing and journaling they are just tools to help achieve the vibrational alignment with our desire, and being ONE with it. Relax, trust the universe, live your life like its your last!!!! I know most of us have desires and intentions to reunite in a new relationship with our ex's and our ex may be seeing someone else or dating someone else or they may not be, but like Veronica said in her video, don't obsess or think about the other person your ex is with because all you are doing is sending them your energy and giving them your power! I struggle with this from time to time, but I have gotten better about not comparing myself to the other person or anyone else, because I know my worth and that I am worthy and beautiful too! Since I have the secret it gives me an advantage of getting  my ex back and it helps me keep my faith and hope that I know I will get her back because I have the secret! 

Take your power back and own it. Even if your lover is with someone or not think of it this way, you have the secret and all the knowledge about LOA way more than they do, they might not even have a clue on what LOA is and how it can change a persons life so when you start doubting or feeling like your desire wont come just know you have more power and it gives you that advantage. That is just how  think of it that helps me to stay positive, because honestly not too many people have this knowledge like we do. It doesn't mean we are better than them or anything it just simply means it gives us an advantage and makes things so much simpler for us because we see may things differently and have a different perspective if you know what I mean.

There was a post on here a minute ago that someone said that we should just live and do us and focus on ourselves until our desire comes to us. So I am choosing to start really living and acting. I love you all! And I love this forum so very much I just want to say  appreciate every single one of you, because I have learned a lot from you all and it has been helping me along my journey I just think I need a break and really do some soul searching within myself and REALLY live life as the person I want to become. But I want to try to discipline  myself and breakaway from the forum for a minute , because I am on here awfully a lot and I don't wanna be too attached to it, I want to not think about LOA for a minute and see what happens when I am actually being active and really becoming the person I wanna be. I have been really interested in yoga, meditation and health and fitness so I think I wanna start focusing on that more since it benefits me and allowing me to not have all my focus on just my lover. I will still be visualizing and journaling every once in awhile, but I need to be organized and create a routine in my life and get my thoughts straight so I can really be at peace and connect with myself. So I am going to start getting out of my comfort zone and trying different things! I will still pop up on here from time to time. Feel free to inbox me if you all have nay questions or anything! I love you all, my friends! Thank you for your advice and stories. I believe in all of you and your desires! And please don't ever give up! I will still be posting on here and posting my Demi Lovato quotes!
    " Do something today that your future self will thank you for"

Last edited by Angellynn (2/03/2016 5:03 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/03/2016 5:10 pm  #2

Re: You shouldn't be doing the LOA perfectly

Nice post.

Have to go to bed now, so my answer is very short, but taking a break from the forum sounds really good. I'm sort of addicted to it, but I thought about taking a break too today. But then we will miss some of Cherished's brilliant posts. That's a problem.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/03/2016 5:36 pm  #3

I agree, I am also less and less in here, havent been here for a couple of days, one reason is i feel i dont need it every day t be here, and also i am quite busy with work plus told myself i want to break in general, just to do what i love and read and so on, just to have fun with myself more :-)

2/03/2016 5:36 pm  #4

Thank you a lot for this post, I reaaaally needed it. I'm having LoA crisis right now. I'm grateful you're sharing this, my past few days were full of doubts... It's a relief to see that not everyday must be filled with positivity and optimism. As I was a pessimist before, it's quite hard for me to switch ALL my thoughts in opposite direction

2/03/2016 5:47 pm  #5

Really like this. Like I said in another post of mine, when your person comes back and asks "So what have you been up to since we broke things off?" do you really want to reply, "Oh, well I spent this entire time doing scripting and visualizations and affirmations and NAPs and all these other various techniques to combat my negative beliefs in the name of raising my vibration to attract you back"?

Build YOURSELF up. Just focus on feeling good. Do what makes you happy--don't worry so much about all the LOA stuff to attract your person back!

2/03/2016 7:30 pm  #6

TheGiver wrote:

Really like this. Like I said in another post of mine, when your person comes back and asks "So what have you been up to since we broke things off?" do you really want to reply, "Oh, well I spent this entire time doing scripting and visualizations and affirmations and NAPs and all these other various techniques to combat my negative beliefs in the name of raising my vibration to attract you back"?

Build YOURSELF up. Just focus on feeling good. Do what makes you happy--don't worry so much about all the LOA stuff to attract your person back!

Hahaha yes! you were the one I was refering to!! And you're absolutely right about that! The way you just wrote that cracked me up, but it's so true! I can picture my lover asking that question and I want to reply with a whole bunch of awesome things! Not just saying I have been doing absolutely nothing, and just waiting for you to come back. Hell no! I already have planned what I am going to say to my lover when she asks me that question! Thank you!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/03/2016 7:31 pm  #7

Julie wrote:

Thank you a lot for this post, I reaaaally needed it. I'm having LoA crisis right now. I'm grateful you're sharing this, my past few days were full of doubts... It's a relief to see that not everyday must be filled with positivity and optimism. As I was a pessimist before, it's quite hard for me to switch ALL my thoughts in opposite direction

Great! That's amazing. I am the same way, I am glad this topic reached you

2/03/2016 7:32 pm  #8

happygirl wrote:

I agree, I am also less and less in here, havent been here for a couple of days, one reason is i feel i dont need it every day t be here, and also i am quite busy with work plus told myself i want to break in general, just to do what i love and read and so on, just to have fun with myself more :-)

I agree!

2/03/2016 7:33 pm  #9

Sanshi wrote:

Nice post.

Have to go to bed now, so my answer is very short, but taking a break from the forum sounds really good. I'm sort of addicted to it, but I thought about taking a break too today. But then we will miss some of Cherished's brilliant posts. That's a problem.

Good night! Sweet dreams! We can always go back to her posts. And it isn't like I am going to be gone forever. Maybe a few times a week and I can catch up on the latest threads!

Board footera