Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2016 4:12 pm  #1

I sent him message

I dont know what happened to me today, I felt somehow good and felt like breaking the silence, dont know why as i m never the one saying something
but i just sent him message just asking general how is he
but at the same time felt like maybe that is not what i want, basically i was half-half
half telling me so what just say hi, nothing else, the other part wasnt sure
now i feel like ok you have done it so what but at the same time feel like i should have left it on him and dont be the first one
anyway now am trying to just forget about me sending it, i a m bit tipsy now, have to say that i was so unsure after that, that had some drinks out just to forget about that

what do you think?
i guess when i feel any doubt i wasnt suppose to send it right?
anyway i told myself that its done, and either he will say something nice, or neutral, or negative or nothing

who cares right :-)
it will not make any difference :-ΓΊ

then i told myself: how would you feel if he was again crazy about you and all was fine, would you think about if it was ok or not send some silly message? no you would care really

and if you didnt care about him what so ever, again, you wouldnt care if he replies or not and how and so on

right? so i guess its fine :-)
just suprised me, i went swimming and the whole day kept asking myself what exciting will happen next, and then after pool i again asked so what is the next exciting thing? and then suddenly i sent a message :-)

in a way as i am a bit tipsy i have to really laugh at myself as i feel silly, but this funnily silly you know when you have fun with your actions :-)

just wanted to share with you my silliness :-)

2/03/2016 4:34 pm  #2

Re: I sent him message

HI Happy girl .. I wldnt worry abt it ... when I get the urge to text eitherΒ I don't think abt it its like Β abt it and JUST DO IT .. usually when that happens I get a text right back ... but if im questioning it .. I sleep on it and if im still feeling really strong abt it .. I go ahead with it ..sometimes he texts back sometimes not Β either way its fine .. don't think its silly .. and certainly don't overthink it .. its done ./. be ok with it

2/03/2016 4:39 pm  #3

but i like the silly today, i mean it in a good way :-)

thank you, i feel quite positive more and more i think about it, i started to think like what can really happen? nothing, the worst what can happen is that he wont reply so what? that wouldnt be anything new  (plus he always replies to my messages when they are positive or neutral) and i dont  really care if he replies, all i was worried was that i didnt want to be the first one to say something as months ago we didnt really finish on good terms

but you are right, i will just completely forget about it and just be who i am :-) and today i feel silly :-) excited about life so how could that be bad, right :-)

2/03/2016 4:48 pm  #4

RIGHT!.. no worries .. all is well !!

Board footera