Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2015 10:19 am  #161

Re: Shared Visualization

Monday 8/10/15 4pm Eastern Time

4:00pm Veronica - Successful website and helping lots of people. 
4:03pm Aphrodite - I've been visualizing getting a Direct Message from his team stating that Nick asked them to get my info and that I will hear from them. Then when I do hear from them, they want to set up a date. That would be amazing if we could get a group visualization going on that one! I have many visualizations of our date- that we go to this fancy restaurant called the Moshulu in Philadelphia ( Google it- it's on a pirate ship) then take a stroll on Penn's Landing where he kisses me for the first time. Meshing that into one visualization session would be A+ for me. Thanks guys love u all
4:06pm Rab924 - I want J and I to get back together romantically and for him to marry me 
4:09pm hbonhomme87 - New amazing love relationship with my girl M filled with joy, adventure, passion, travel, commitment and creating a family of love and well being.
4:12pm CarpeDiem - I want to have a stronger and better relationship with my love. I want my love to be back and for both of us to be happier than ever with each other.
4:15pm TheWinner - please send me love, healing and communication energy!
4:18pm Baby_r - I want to my guy to contact me and start communication with me and I want him to be flirting with me again. This will be the start of something amazing for us both

I'd be happy to add anyone too!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/10/2015 10:34 am  #162

Can I jump on?  I know my presence has been rather scarce lately.

I want for communication to open up between R & me so that we can establish a new romantic realtionship. 

8/10/2015 10:40 am  #163

What time will this be in uk?

Love yourself before you love others 💖

8/10/2015 10:40 am  #164

Of course! Anyone can still jump on.

4:03pm Aphrodite - I've been visualizing getting a Direct Message from his team stating that Nick asked them to get my info and that I will hear from them. Then when I do hear from them, they want to set up a date. That would be amazing if we could get a group visualization going on that one! I have many visualizations of our date- that we go to this fancy restaurant called the Moshulu in Philadelphia ( Google it- it's on a pirate ship) then take a stroll on Penn's Landing where he kisses me for the first time. Meshing that into one visualization session would be A+ for me. Thanks guys love u all
4:06pm Rab924 - I want J and I to get back together romantically and for him to marry me 
4:09pm hbonhomme87 - New amazing love relationship with my girl M filled with joy, adventure, passion, travel, commitment and creating a family of love and well being.
4:12pm CarpeDiem - I want to have a stronger and better relationship with my love. I want my love to be back and for both of us to be happier than ever with each other.
4:18pm Baby_r - I want to my guy to contact me and start communication with me and I want him to be flirting with me again. This will be the start of something amazing for us both
4:21pm PhillyGirl - I want for communication to open up between R & me so that we can establish a new romantic realtionship.

PhillyGirl wrote:

Can I jump on?  I know my presence has been rather scarce lately.

I want for communication to open up between R & me so that we can establish a new romantic realtionship. 

8/10/2015 10:41 am  #165

It looks like you are 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time.  So, it will start at 9pm.

Baby_r wrote:

What time will this be in uk?

8/10/2015 10:45 am  #166

Me too Veronica! I would like an amazing, happy, devoted, romantic, unbreakable, and loving relationship and marriage with my girl.

8/10/2015 10:58 am  #167

Anyone can still join in so feel free to speak up!!!!

4:21pm PhillyGirl - I want for communication to open up between R & me so that we can establish a new romantic realtionship.
4:24pm bballerct50 - I would like an amazing, happy, devoted, romantic, unbreakable, and loving relationship and marriage with my girl.

8/10/2015 11:05 am  #168

A loving comitted relationship with T. Our bond to be 300 times more stronger than ever

8/10/2015 11:40 am  #169

Anyone can still join in so feel free to speak up!!!!

4:24pm bballerct50 - I would like an amazing, happy, devoted, romantic, unbreakable, and loving relationship and marriage with my girl.
4:27pm Love5278 - A loving comitted relationship with T. Our bond to be 300 times more stronger than ever

8/10/2015 2:01 pm  #170

Yayaya

Board footera