Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2016 1:03 am  #1

Meeting up tomorrow!

So ex love and I are meeting up tomorrow and usually I would feel quite concerned and nervous! Don't get me wrong, I am quite nervous but I'm mostly calm and okay. I guess if the universe has allowed me to meet up with him, this is a good step forward! I have mixed vibes about tomorrow but am currently trying to increase my positive feelings by having a pamper session to boost my self esteem! I sent my ex a link to a video last night and usually he would reply, but he has seen the message and not replied... not sure if this is a bad sign because his communication with me has been a bit more detached than usual but this is a direct result of my fear and anxiety, causing resistance in him. I'm visualising a good time tomorrow with no awkward pauses and am really hoping that this meet up is the start of something BIG!Β 

Sending out good vibes to all out there! I came from a place of anxiety and still am occasionally but day by day, I've learnt to find happiness in life! Much love! xx

2/01/2016 1:09 am  #2

Re: Meeting up tomorrow!

Remember- you are in control of this! There is absolutely nothing to fear, so get excited πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/01/2016 1:11 am  #3

It's going to go great!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/01/2016 1:16 am  #4

you're all beautiful people! The only thing that is creating the fear is me! and I know I can overcome this innate fear and get him back into my life

2/01/2016 1:36 am  #5

You got this! Just breathe in and out and relax and be yourself! maybe if you have time a few hours before you go and meet up with him, meditating and focusing on your breathing and concentration will help! Ahhh I'm so happy and excited for you! This is a big step I wish I was meeting up with my lover haha! But it will be amazing don't worry just focus on how you will present yourself and what you'll be looking like and wearing before you guys meet up

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/01/2016 3:32 am  #6

Relax ... imagine being today in your bed, feeling great for HAD a great meet with him. ;)

2/01/2016 6:29 am  #7

Angellynn wrote:

You got this! Just breathe in and out and relax and be yourself! maybe if you have time a few hours before you go and meet up with him, meditating and focusing on your breathing and concentration will help! Ahhh I'm so happy and excited for you! This is a big step I wish I was meeting up with my lover haha! But it will be amazing don't worry just focus on how you will present yourself and what you'll be looking like and wearing before you guys meet up

Thank you thank you! I'm so nervous because I'm so unsure as to whether he really does want to meet with me or not! One day he says he wants to catch up, the next day, it's like talking to a brick wall! I'm just going to focus on me and how I'm going to look and hopefully draw him back from there on. Thank you for your amazing energy darling! Xx

2/01/2016 9:04 am  #8

confusedone wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

Thank you thank you! I'm so nervous because I'm so unsure as to whether he really does want to meet with me or not! One day he says he wants to catch up, the next day, it's like talking to a brick wall! I'm just going to focus on me and how I'm going to look and hopefully draw him back from there on. Thank you for your amazing energy darling! Xx

You're so welcome! I think that is a good idea!!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/01/2016 9:05 am  #9

bernardo09 wrote:

Relax ... imagine being today in your bed, feeling great for HAD a great meet with him. ;)

Exactly, think from the end result. And if you want to take it a step further think from the end that you and him are already back together and you are grateful for that.

2/01/2016 9:28 am  #10

"I let go of fear. I love and approve of myself."

"This situation works out for my highest good."

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

Board footera