Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 3:38 pm  #1

Manifestation.....

I just want to reiterate this point, because I don't think that people remain acutely aware of this often enough.  Everything is a manifestation. Absolutely everything in your life, you manifested. One day you thought "geez, I like beds. They are so comfy. Want one of those." And POOF! Some way or another, you manifested yourself a bed!

One day, someone handed you a coffee and you thought "I will have one of these every morning forevermore!" And in your complete non-resistance, POOF! Your reality is a coffee each morning.

You thought "wow, I seriously need a car. And I want it to be black. With x and y and z.." And someway, somehow, POOF! Enter one black car!

Your job? You manifested it.
Your living quarters. Manifestation.
And here's the thing. You think that when you FINALLY get your manifestation, it will all be over and you'll be happy forever.. But that's not the reason we are here! We are playing the game of life, where we are here to manifest anything and everything we could possibly imagine! And what wins the game of life?! THE ONE WHO LOVES UNCONDITIONALLY!!

We were born with nothing. No clothes.  No belongings. And perhaps we were poor.  Born into situations. Into families. Somewhere in the world.  But if we live in a world that is ruled by love and well-being,  then doesn't it stand to reason that we are perfectly equipped FROM THE GET-GO to acquire,  and attract to ourselves exactly what we need? We choose our paths before we come here.  And then we come to play.  Some have made it tricky for themselves.  Some live in poverty. Some have made it even trickier.. They live in luxury.. And it is hard to find your authentic self amidst all that activity!! But we are all slaves of our minds until we realise we are simply playing a game here!

We are here to awaken to our truth. And that is that we are eternal beings. In which cruel world would we reside in if we were unfairly equipped while others were not? It's not the truth. We are EQUALLY equipped with a mind, a soul, and a connection to the infinite love and intelligence of the universe. It's just that not too many of us have come to understand this yet.

Try to remember that absolutely everything in your day is a manifestation. And why are your days mostly a repeat of yesterday? Because your thoughts yesterday were not all that different from the days before! But feel relief in this.. Even as an unconscious creator manifesting by default.. life has still been pretty fabulous at times, right?! Even to those of us with terrible thinking.. mostly life is still pretty good..

We have the rule book here! And perhaps because you created deliberately for some time yesterday rather than by default, you might see your love today!! And if your thoughts today are RADICALLY, OUTRAGEOUSLY different than yesterdays.. Then just IMAGINE what tomorrow will bring?!?!?! Get excited, beautiful people!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/28/2016 3:46 pm  #2

Re: Manifestation.....

Thank you so much!
Love you!

1/28/2016 4:08 pm  #3

Thank you so much for that post you truly are an inspiration

1/28/2016 5:04 pm  #4

Just imagine if everyday we lived in excitement, what wonderful things would unfold. Thank you for this Cherished.

1/28/2016 5:50 pm  #5

Our planet needs more inspiration and love. We are the only species that knows how to go around making things right. Thanks for your post.

1/28/2016 6:49 pm  #6

Charming post. Very uplifting. :-)

Board footera