Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2016 6:58 pm  #11

Re: I also πŸ’œ Neville!

Here's one I like:Β 

"What do you do after you plant the seed? You leave it. You don't dig it up every morning to see if it has a root. You leave it."

1/28/2016 12:30 am  #12

Now, if you keep this law, you don't have to broadcast what you want; you simply assume that you have it, for - although your reasonable mind and outer senses deny it - if you persist in your assumption your desire will become your reality. There is no limit to your power of belief, and all things are possible to him who believes. Just imagine what an enormous power that is. You don't have to be nice, good, or wise, for anything is possible to you when you believe that what you are imagining is true. That is the way to success.

The law is simple: "As you sow, so shall you reap." It is the law of like begets like. As you imagine, so shall your life become. Knowing what you want, assume the feeling that would be yours if you had it. Persist in that feeling, and in a way you do not know and could not devise, your desire will become a fact. Grandfather made his fortune by standing on an empty lot and saying to himself: "I remember when this was an empty lot." Then he would paint a beautiful word picture of the structure he desired there. This is a wonderful technique. You can remember when you were unknown, penniless, and ill, or a failure. Remembering when you were, implies you are no longer that, and your power is in its implication.

1/28/2016 12:31 am  #13

Daring to assume that all things are possible to imagine, put this one reality to the extreme test by assuming you are the person you would like to be. Your reasonable mind and outer senses may deny it; but I promise you: if you will persist, you will receive your assumption. Believe me, you are the same God who created and sustains the universe, but are keyed low; so you must be persistent if you would bring about a change.

When you know what you want, you don't ask God as though he were another; you ask your individual self to bring about your desire, for you are he! And God - your own wonderful human imagination - will respond when you will not take no for an answer, as your denial is spoken from within and there is no other. It is within your own being that you persist in assuming you have received what you want. The story is, even though it was midnight and the family was asleep, the father came down and gave what was needed.

Begin now to actively, constantly, use your imagination; for as you prove its creative power on this level, you are awakening to a higher level and birth into the spirit world where you know yourself to be God. Prove to yourself that you are God by feeling your desire is now an accomplished fact. Listen to your friends talk about you. Are they rejoicing because of your good fortune, or are they expressing envy? Imagine their words are true. Persist in imagining they are true. Continue to imagine your desire is already an accomplished fact; and when it is objectively realized, proof will be yours.

. Do you know what you would you like to be? Dare to assume it and, for one week, claim: "I have assumed I am the one I want to be. I am still assuming I am, and I will continue to assume I am until that which I have assumed is objectively realized." Fall asleep assuming it is true, and let that living being in you give it life.

While you are here, you can assume any desire for yourself and those you love. Then you can dare to believe in what you have assumed. And if you continue your assumption, you will express it. But you must believe, or you will die in your sins. Always talking to yourself, you are telling yourself that unless you believe you are the man you want to be, you will remain being the man you don't want to be, thereby dying in your sins.

The world is searching for the cause of the phenomena of life, not knowing he is their very self. What responsibility is yours when you discover that your awareness is the cause of everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen to you. But when you realize that you are causing all the blows, the heartaches, and pains, that happen to you, you will begin to change your thinking; and as you do, scripture will unfold in you.

1/28/2016 2:07 pm  #14

God is the dreamer, dreaming the play into existence, and God plays all the parts. Everyone who appears in
your world is God playing that part for you, the author. β€œNo man comes unto me, save I call him.” Each of us
is writing his or her own script. If you are dissatisfied with the play, it is up to you to rewrite the script to
make it conform to your idea of what the play should be. You cannot demand that the actors in your play
change the character they are portraying. All changes must take place in the mind of the author.
If there is someone in your world who is the source of annoyance or irritation to you, that person has no
choice but to play the part called for in your script. There is nothing you can do on the outside to bring about
changes in another. You can use the art of revision to change a line of dialogue, to replace a certain character
with another, and to write happy endings to the sub-plots of the play.
When you begin to view this waking dream objectively, you will be able to verify that you have been the
author of both the pleasant and unhappy acts in your play. You can radically change the play by using your
imagination creatively, by assuming your wish fulfilled. You can change the script on a daily basis by revising
the scene that did not please you. The character who disturbed you today will not do so tomorrow if you
write the dialogue you wish to hear and alter that role in your imagination.
When you awaken to know that you are God, the Father and author of this magnificent play, you will
understand that: β€œeachman in his time plays many parts.”

1/28/2016 11:03 pm  #15

That which you feel yourself to be - you are.

And you are given that which you are.

So assume the feeling that would be yours were you already in possession of your wish and your wish must be realized.

So live in the feeling of being the one you want to be and that you shall be.

Every feeling makes a subconscious impression and unless it is counteracted by a more powerful feeling of an opposite nature, it must be expressed.

Your feelings are different from your thoughts. Your feelings are what you experience in your body, the dominant of two feelings is the one expressed.

Neville Goddard - Power of Awareness

4/11/2016 12:21 pm  #16

Hi there...I have a question regarding -Β Every feeling makes a subconscious impression and unless it is counteracted by a more powerful feeling of an opposite nature, it must be expressed.

What is that mean to be expressed in this sentence...?Β 

Can you pls explain ?

4/11/2016 2:12 pm  #17

Expressed means to play out as your reality.

Kenrogers wrote:

Hi there...I have a question regarding -Β Every feeling makes a subconscious impression and unless it is counteracted by a more powerful feeling of an opposite nature, it must be expressed.

What is that mean to be expressed in this sentence...?Β 

Can you pls explain ?

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

4/11/2016 2:46 pm  #18

Be ye doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourself. For if you are a hearer only and not a doer, you are like a man who observes his natural face in the mirror and then goes his way, forgetting what he is like. But if you are a doer of the word and not just a forgetful hearer, you will look into the perfect law of liberty, and persevere. That man shall be blessed in all his doings.”

How do you go about being a doer in place of a hearer only? By acting in faith.

4/11/2016 8:10 pm  #19

Oasiscalm wrote:

Be ye doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourself. For if you are a hearer only and not a doer, you are like a man who observes his natural face in the mirror and then goes his way, forgetting what he is like. But if you are a doer of the word and not just a forgetful hearer, you will look into the perfect law of liberty, and persevere. That man shall be blessed in all his doings.”

How do you go about being a doer in place of a hearer only? By acting in faith.

Anytime I read Neville I get goosebumps..this stuff just totally resonates with me. And work workso works all the time....

1/03/2017 7:16 am  #20

Listen closely to your invisible thoughts. What do you hear? What are your words implying? That is their potency. What do you want? Name it and rearrange the structure of your mind to imply you no longer desire it, because you already have it!

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera