Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 11:27 am  #11

Re: What good things did you manifest today?

I'm still remembering tidbits of the things he said to me lastnight and I'm awestruck.. like wow, this stuff is too powerful.. so so so awesome.

1/28/2016 11:27 am  #12

well...this is my work.. so not as interesting as you guys....start of the month i wished and visualized a perfect trading month ( 90% win trades)... today 28th jan is close of series for this month ( series is term in equities that denotes a month)... so here are results.... 24 trades ... 22 profits...2 losses.... guess its a manifestation!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/28/2016 12:09 pm  #13

You're welcome! And that's a good idea veggie pizza forever!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

1/28/2016 12:39 pm  #14

Well I had a nice little manifestation, today. A couple of days ago I was in the street and it was cold. I wished I had my ear muffs, but I had no idea where I had put them and hadn't seen them for ages. So I quickly set the intention that I would find them, and then I forgot about it. 

So this morning, I just absent-mindedly put a box on my bed, looking for some other item, and suddenly I realised that the ear-muffs were right there! 

1/28/2016 12:42 pm  #15

So happy for you Berryluv. That's awesome that you had a great night last night. Definitely proof LOA works.

I think it was all our positive thoughts and vibrations that helped, too. We need to keep up the good work

I was thinking about my significant other texting me yesterday and the strangest thing happened. A different man that I was thinking about texted me instead. It's strange how things happen. I was glad to hear from him though. 

I will have a loving relationship with him again.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

1/28/2016 12:53 pm  #16

DumpedinSept wrote:

So happy for you Berryluv. That's awesome that you had a great night last night. Definitely proof LOA works.

I think it was all our positive thoughts and vibrations that helped, too. We need to keep up the good work

I was thinking about my significant other texting me yesterday and the strangest thing happened. A different man that I was thinking about texted me instead. It's strange how things happen. I was glad to hear from him though. 

I will have a loving relationship with him again.

Thank you..
Have fun in the meantime.. and yes all that high vibration stuff does pay off..being truly grateful and loving. He could see the shift in my attitude, he was telling me things about he wants me to be his and honestly I wasn't even shocked when I heard. Kinda just told him we will see how it goes, or ignoring him. My desire is action, not just words from him. But reflecting on it now, I'm like.. damnnn.  This **** works...

1/28/2016 12:56 pm  #17

Berryluv wrote:

Well a recent victory.. yesterday I was in such a high vibration I was imagining me and my guy spending some.. hmmm.. time together.. didn't hear from him all day. Only to be bombarded with messages lastnight saying he has been trying to call me on my other phone (I have two phones, one local on international) to come over when he was finished with classes. It was late and I was thinking about declining but he begged me to come over. Let's just say it was quite an evening. He was starting to open up with me about work and plans for the next few weeks.

yeahhhhh Berry ;)

1/29/2016 7:27 pm  #18

I received the loveliest email from one of my old boyfriends last night, reminiscing and telling me how much I changed him, and how I will always be his true love! I wasn't focussing on him whatsoever. I was focussing AAALLLLL of my goodness and energy on ME.. Hint.. Lol

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

1/30/2016 12:56 am  #19

Sam, that comforter set is quite a steal! I FREAKIN LOVE bedspreads but they're so expensive! My love got me a duvet set Christmas 2014 and his siblings were surprised at how expensive they go for lol. Yup, that's why I put it on my gift wishlist.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/30/2016 1:06 am  #20

Nice thread. I manifested pepperoni pizza lol

Board footera