Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2015 6:35 pm  #31

Re: Forget the past!

This is so amazing and so true when I think about it. my guy was so perfect but then my doubts and insecurities crept in and he changed, then after the break up i felt more like he is not loving and so on and he just followed his new role to the last bit, i love the way you explained and it makes so much sense

12/16/2015 5:09 pm  #32

this is truly amazing :-) I love the post and have to read it again and again and again :-) thank you so much for your visdom

12/16/2015 6:43 pm  #33

iΒ΄m reading this post everyday.Β 

1/28/2016 6:15 am  #34

Cherished wrote:

Lots of people have asked me how I got over the fact that my guy treated me so badly.. How did I get over the anger, hurt, misery of it.. How did I let go of fear and worry.. How did I stop blaming him.. So I wanted to share what I have learnt along this incredible journey.

You have to let go of your past. Delete it. Seriously. Never go there again. It's easier than you think. Delete, delete, delete. It serves NO purpose to you EVER unless recalling it gives you wonderful feelings of bliss! You won't ever have that "make up" conversation with your guy that everybody tries to have. NOPE, not you. Because that past no longer exists!! No need to bring it back up unless it was a joyous experience! Which I'm gathering it was NOT! 😜

It was tricky in the beginning because I was very hurt. I thought the absolute worst about my guy in every regard!! What helped me was to truly grasp the idea that he only hurt me because I gave him a script and he read it exactly as I asked him to. Truly. I feared, I worried, I was in a low vibration place and had no idea I created my own reality. So I literally visualised him into telling me all the things I DIDNT want to hear! I gave him a HORRIBLE role to play, and he took it and played it with all his heart!

But none of this was ever about him. It's about my own greatest fears. And how I projected them onto him so consistently that it HAD to manifest into my experience! It took the blame completely off him and onto me. Can you stop and think about how profound that is? It lets absolutely EVERYBODY off the hook. You think they have wronged u, but NEVER, never, never. You merely give people a role, and a script and they play it perfectly and faithfully. They are diligent, and willing to please you in whatever way you wish them to please you. They can't access you in ANY other way!

Had I only focused on my guy with love and beautiful intention, that's what my experience would have been. See how that in itself reframes EVERYTHING? You can't be upset with someone for faithfully following your directions. And you can't go blaming yourself, because none of us were born to instantly remember we are creators. So you simply delete the past. Start new. This is your new life. You don't want the old version back because you miscreated them! You want an entirely new version of that person who is built exactly to your specifications. And you hold steady in that vision of them until they manifest into your physical experience.

I NEVER Visualuse or imagine what happened last year. It was an unconscious, fearful, rather low vibrational creation! I simply gave my guy a new role, a total energetic makeover, and I do ZERO remembering of the past, only 100% NEW scenarios. He's now a different person. We are now a totally different couple! Forget the past, everybody. 😘

What a lessonΒ 
Β 

1/28/2016 8:20 am  #35

Neville Goddard also speaks of this where he tells us of two stories. One was with him buying the tickets for the opera, another with his ex wife who he wanted a divorce from.

People only play the role you give them. How can I stay made at someone when I was the one who created it all along? They were only playing the part in a script that I wrote. Each person plays a part in order to deliver to you what it is you are asking for. It's that simple. And knowing this make it easier to forgive anyone who has ever done you wrong.

Isn't LOA a beautiful thing???

Bravo Cherished.

7/03/2016 5:23 am  #36

Cherished wrote:

Lots of people have asked me how I got over the fact that my guy treated me so badly.. How did I get over the anger, hurt, misery of it.. How did I let go of fear and worry.. How did I stop blaming him.. So I wanted to share what I have learnt along this incredible journey.

You have to let go of your past. Delete it. Seriously. Never go there again. It's easier than you think. Delete, delete, delete. It serves NO purpose to you EVER unless recalling it gives you wonderful feelings of bliss! You won't ever have that "make up" conversation with your guy that everybody tries to have. NOPE, not you. Because that past no longer exists!! No need to bring it back up unless it was a joyous experience! Which I'm gathering it was NOT! 😜

It was tricky in the beginning because I was very hurt. I thought the absolute worst about my guy in every regard!! What helped me was to truly grasp the idea that he only hurt me because I gave him a script and he read it exactly as I asked him to. Truly. I feared, I worried, I was in a low vibration place and had no idea I created my own reality. So I literally visualised him into telling me all the things I DIDNT want to hear! I gave him a HORRIBLE role to play, and he took it and played it with all his heart!

But none of this was ever about him. It's about my own greatest fears. And how I projected them onto him so consistently that it HAD to manifest into my experience! It took the blame completely off him and onto me. Can you stop and think about how profound that is? It lets absolutely EVERYBODY off the hook. You think they have wronged u, but NEVER, never, never. You merely give people a role, and a script and they play it perfectly and faithfully. They are diligent, and willing to please you in whatever way you wish them to please you. They can't access you in ANY other way!

Had I only focused on my guy with love and beautiful intention, that's what my experience would have been. See how that in itself reframes EVERYTHING? You can't be upset with someone for faithfully following your directions. And you can't go blaming yourself, because none of us were born to instantly remember we are creators. So you simply delete the past. Start new. This is your new life. You don't want the old version back because you miscreated them! You want an entirely new version of that person who is built exactly to your specifications. And you hold steady in that vision of them until they manifest into your physical experience.

I NEVER Visualuse or imagine what happened last year. It was an unconscious, fearful, rather low vibrational creation! I simply gave my guy a new role, a total energetic makeover, and I do ZERO remembering of the past, only 100% NEW scenarios. He's now a different person. We are now a totally different couple! Forget the past, everybody. 😘

LOVE THIS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!Β Β  I'm quite good at forgetting the past as I've been into Eckart Tolle and other spiritual teachers who always teach us to live in the present moment.Β  Since I have been doing that and with the great support of the people on this forum too, I am finding my relationship with my guy is as though nothing happened.Β  Every single time, apart from one slip I made, in the last month when we've spent time with each other, it has been absolutely lovely, and the main reason is because I've let go of the past and am just enjoying his company now, right now, in this moment and I'm having fun.Β  In fact, there is absolutely NO reason I can see that stands in the way of us being a couple, I guess it might just be because of what he's remembering maybe???Β  But, I know that I have to even let go of that thought but just had to fill you in.Β  But, I know that the more I am present and enjoying our new times together, appreciating him right now, and also loving myself and enjoying my life in general, that all is healed, all is well, and we ARE together, it has to BE no other way.Β  I know he feels good when he;s with me, I know he feels the attraction is there too!Β  He just has to let go the same way I'm letting go, lolΒ  And that's going to happen, it HAS to, right?Β Β  If my thoughts and feelings are becoming one with his, then if I just keep my steady focus on feeling that we ARE together right now, and all is well, then he has to feel it too right?Β Β 

Also, I can look back and see how I was nit picking a lot of things and forgot that things do in fact change if you want them to within the relationship.Β  I just remember that quote from the good fairy in wizard of oz right now when she says to Dorothy 'why, you had the power all along my dear' lolΒ  It's true, we do!Β  So, that means we can make it exactly how we want it be NOW.Β 

Last edited by Susiewoo (7/03/2016 5:30 am)

Love is all

7/03/2016 11:48 am  #37

Thank you Cherished, been struggling with this and your post really really helped! I will read it every day

7/03/2016 12:59 pm  #38

Beautifully put Sanshi, thank you!!!

Love is all

7/05/2016 4:16 pm  #39

Cherished wrote:

Another older post but right on time. The changing your thinking part is a struggle when they are being mean or unfavorable. I wonder however, did removing yourself prove to be the best course of action? I feel like when you are in constant conversation its tougher in my expereince.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

7/13/2016 4:57 am  #40

Bumping this due to awesomeness πŸ’–

Board footera