Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2015 2:38 pm  #11

Re: How I attracted back my.......

Omg, i love your story so much <3 i had to make an account to comment on this.
i we could love everyone we meet unconditonally, in what a beautiful world we would live in? i have a new goal for the next months (years/decades).
thanks for sharing

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/13/2015 3:04 pm  #12

Wow love it.

12/13/2015 3:11 pm  #13

Briliant.. thatΒ΄s amazing.! Tanks for sharing it

12/13/2015 3:16 pm  #14

this is truly amazing and made me laugh, nearly cry (i lost my cat recently after 15 years) and also I have learnt so much from your story. I will bookmark it as I think its really brilliant
thank you so much for sharing, this is the way to go :-)

12/13/2015 4:34 pm  #15

Thank you! To update you all, my cat absolutely adores me! I'd even go so far as to say he is obsessed with me 😜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/28/2016 6:10 am  #16

Cherished wrote:

CAT! 😻
Don't roll your eyes, stay with me! There's lots of valuable LOA tidbits sprinkled amongst my experiment here!

Long story short- went away for 2 months. Lady next door minded my cat. Who I love and adore beyond measure (the cat, not the lady). Upon my return, I set up his biscuits, bought ridiculously expensive tins of food, I got him a new toy, and set out to bring him back home..... Only... He was totally pissed. He came to visit.. But he quickly ate the food, grabbed the toy in his mouth and buggered off back next door. He'd replaced me!

I was totally dismayed for 2 months. First week I grabbed him and locked him in. He got really mad. So I let him go, realising that it was at the unrequited love stage. I became angry and bitter. I even gave him the finger as I drove by each day and saw him in the garden having fun without me. Mature, I know. Weeks went by. He ignored me. I'm certain he'd have blocked me on social media if he could have. And I was definitely now stalking him. He went out of the house to pee at 6pm each night. And was always chasing bugs at 7am. I did try to force a reunion, only to be met with aloof, rather obnoxious body language, and no effort on his part to communicate.

Enter LOA. It suddenly dawned on me! Actually, it took 3 months to dawn on me lol. But that's ok, I forgave myself, and forged ahead! If we can attract anything we want to us, then why not my cat?!

Mission- cat back in 30 days.
Method: LOA of course!

Here's what I was doing wrong. I was trying to force him into coming home. My thoughts were sitting at jealousy, anger, hostility.. Not conducive to attracting anything other than...... yup- jealousy, anger and more hostility!

I spent a day changing my mindset. He's a cat. I went away and basically left him. It's not his fault he found a new friend. But history needed to be deleted, and the story reframed!

New Story:
He was my adorable, loving cat, who ran up to greet me each day. Who always snuggled in the chair beside me, and who's loud purring could catapult me straight into the vortex! He was big and cuddly, and super fluffy, with the biggest Amber coloured eyes you've ever seen. He looked so gorgeous chasing butterflies in the garden, and he was the loveliest cat you could ever want.

I began to appreciate him from afar. Sent him happy vibes. Waved. Sent him loving energy. And actually, animals are very sensitive to our energy. That's why dogs are often aggressive with some people, and it's why cats are notorious for loving people that basically ignore them! I had to learn to love him UNCONDITIONALLY! And so I did. After a while, I truly felt differently about my cat! I really didn't care if he came to my house, but when I DID see him around, I was so genuinely happy and excited that I couldn't wipe that smile off my face.

The next week I was happily laying in bed doing my gratitude journal. Thanking the universe for all the amazing things in my life.. And then I heard it........ The CAT DOOR!! My heart was racing, and I didn't know what to do! Should I run and try to grab him and hold onto him for dear life?! Should I be aloof and ignore him? 😜 NO! I SHOULD TREAT HIM WITH UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, regardless of how he behaves! So I met him at his cat bowl, said "hello beautiful cat, it's so lovely to see you!" I gave him a quick cuddle and retreated back to my room. Next night, same thing. And the next. As time went by (quickly), and as I learnt to enjoy this animal exactly as he is, without ANY expectation but with great love for the joy he brings me... a wonderful thing happened. He became my cat again!

He now lives back home. He comes and goes when he pleases and I allow him the freedom to do what his heart desires. I simply delight in the fact that he exists in my world, and without any attachment to him, we are both basking in the freedom that unconditional love gifts to us!

What I've learnt throughout this crazy experiment..
You can't force anyone to do anything.
You can't make people change by telling them to
You have ABSOLUTE control over your OWN feelings

In changing your energy to one of love and kindness, you will attract love and kindness back to you

If you adore a person with with REAL, PURE unconditional love- and you GENUINELY need nothing in return.. If you are simply delighted that they exist in your life, without NEEDING them, or wanting them DESPERATELY to the detriment of your happiness..... Then they ABSOLUTELY, positively will love and adore you back.

Erase your histories, everybody.

Find that feeling of joy and adoration for the people you love - really nurture the vision of their greatness, and appreciate them. For when you send them that energy, they will feel it, they will love it and they will return it. It's energy exchange, and LOA at its finest.

Know that you are the creator of your life, and that what you want will be yours.

Love unconditionally. The day you can love someone HONESTLY without needing them to change ANYTHING, is the day they will love you back, with all of their heart.

Love, love, love you all 😽

I think it's always good to remember

1/28/2016 8:13 am  #17

I love this story and remember reading it a long time ago before I joined the forum. Months prior...

1/28/2016 8:26 am  #18

wow!!!! love the story!!!!
its amazing and i love it!!!!
i have doubts about scirpting!!! do you script a new story everyday??? or script once and feel the way it should till it manifests???
i know there is no right or wrong way, but i m just asking your approach!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/28/2016 8:31 am  #19

Himanshupatil wrote:

i have doubts about scirpting!!! do you script a new story everyday??? or script once and feel the way it should till it manifests???

Well I wouldn't think one would have to think of a new story everyday. Let's say I desire for my man to be supportive of me in everything I do. I have thereforestation formed a belief that he will assume that role. Then daily, I assume he is supportive and only do or say, or think things of him playing that role. I can be grateful everyday that I have a man who is supportive of me, or whatever makes you feel better about living in the assumption that he is playing that role. So you don't have to visualize or script everyday, once we assume, it is done. All we have to do is live in the assumption.

1/28/2016 8:48 am  #20

Berryluv wrote:

Himanshupatil wrote:

Well I wouldn't think one would have to think of a new story everyday. Let's say I desire for my man to be supportive of me in everything I do. I have thereforestation formed a belief that he will assume that role. Then daily, I assume he is supportive and only do or say, or think things of him playing that role. I can be grateful everyday that I have a man who is supportive of me, or whatever makes you feel better about living in the assumption that he is playing that role. So you don't have to visualize or script everyday, once we assume, it is done. All we have to do is live in the assumption.

thanks a lot!!! i used to assume a new story everyday!!! too much creativity!!! guess what i miss is feeling the things i have scripted!!! thanks a lot for the help!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera