Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2016 11:31 pm  #11

Re: More Awesome Success Stories!!

happygirl wrote:

ohh wow wow wow you want to keep me busy :-) thank you, will read them all

was thinking today that the people who see a picture of some man in a magazine and just say I will marry that man! and really make this decision, they always marry that person without any problem, it may take few months or so but they do, so why we seem to struggle?

I think its only because we are really attached to the past issues and the fear and worry and other negative feelings are in the way and that is all we need to do, to clear that or just let it go and that is it

I have heard already a few stories where a woman just saw a man and said to herself made decision I will marry him, and she did
so we just have to have this belief we will marry him/her and whenever a bad thought comes in, just say thank you for sharing but as I said I will marry him, full stop :-)

I did this with my guy. I point-blank told him (I was drunk lol) when he drove me home nearly 3 years ago: "you know, we are going to end up together."

We barely new each other lol but I've had a crush on him for 2 years then. I need that same level of conviction now.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

1/17/2016 3:59 pm  #12

Nice

1/27/2016 1:50 am  #13

Thank You, those are great success stories!

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

1/30/2016 7:01 pm  #14

I'm glad everyone is enjoying these stories!

Board footera