Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2016 3:22 pm  #1

1 week 3 succes story

Last 7 days was awesome about manifistation. Yesterday i write a story about how my friend wish to have some local dessert and few hours later she eat that dessert. But today i realized that i had two more succes. I manifaste two jobs. One for mother and one for sister. At the end of last week my mom, had a wish to have a job. I was thinking, let put LOA on another test and i say to my mom, dont wish you have a job, just be gratefull to have this job. So before bad time i say thank you god, because my mom get the job and now she have some money for her self. Next day she told me that she get the job. Three days ago i start be thankful for job for my sister and today she call me that she was accepted in new job. YEY LOA BABY.....

1/26/2016 3:25 pm  #2

Re: 1 week 3 succes story

That's so great.

1/26/2016 3:28 pm  #3

Wohhh.. Great!

1/26/2016 3:45 pm  #4

You're on a manifesting roll... and doesn't it feel good when you manifest things and you realize you are so powerful. Just a boost of confidence.

1/26/2016 4:00 pm  #5

Berryluv wrote:

You're on a manifesting roll... and doesn't it feel good when you manifest things and you realize you are so powerful. Just a boost of confidence.

i start feeling god in me. Today i said my sister: " what is your next wish." :DΒ 

1/26/2016 4:03 pm  #6

Leli wrote:

Berryluv wrote:

i start feeling god in me. Today i said my sister: " what is your next wish." :DΒ 

Amen!

And that she how we should feel. It is such an awesome feeling. Thank you for sharing this with us. Excited to see what unfolds soon.

7/17/2016 10:16 pm  #7

Wonderful ! I love it.Β if you want to read the book please visit my websiteΒ :Β best quotes

Last edited by Sephjroth89vn (7/25/2016 9:09 pm)

My favorite game is solitaire card games
i like reading meaningful quotes,Β great quotes,Β jokes and riddlesΒ 
Β 

7/18/2016 7:57 pm  #8

Awesome manifesting Leli. Keep it up.

Board footera