Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2016 8:55 pm  #1

It's done by Richard Dotts

I loved reading this!! I highly recommend it. Has anyone read his other books??

1/26/2016 12:12 am  #2

Re: It's done by Richard Dotts

Just bought it! Will read it during my commute home tonight. Β 

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

1/26/2016 2:44 am  #3

Hope you like it!

1/26/2016 7:04 am  #4

It is Done really helped with my manifestations! I now try to make a point of ending my visualizations either with that one or with the somewhat longer one that Shakti Gawain uses (Β·"this, or something better is now manifesting in totally harmonious and satisfying ways, for the highest good of all concerned.").

"Mastering the Manifestation Paradox" is an absolutely brilliant Richard Dotts book, too. It talks about how wanting too much and being "needy" can block the manifestation, but how not wanting something enough can also stop it happening. He says you need to go for that "sweet spot in the middle", and he shows you how to do this.Β 

1/26/2016 10:50 am  #5

I've read two book of his - It  is Done and Playing in time and space, both excellent and would like to read the others.

1/26/2016 10:55 am  #6

I read this book prior to my manifestation. It helps you TRUST.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

1/26/2016 11:28 am  #7

i just got it off amazon kindle i am going to read it today

Board footera