Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2016 5:28 pm  #1

SUCCESS!

ok so this is not the typical success as in I got my guy back... YET .. but I was feeling a bit low yesterday it was a cold dreary day yesterday and I felt incredibly low .and just wanted to give up on all of it . I tossed and turned all night and did some real soul searching today while working in my yard .. I did a lot of thinking .. IM like damn girl get over it .. look at all u have accomplished just in a cpl years .. I made a business out of nothing I quit my job and went for it .. it was a dream ive had for many years  and now I have ppl fighting to get on my schedule .. I cant keep up with all the business and hired my first employee ... FINANCIAL SUCCESS!   I have lost 80 lbs .. I always knew I would get back to my size 9 jeans ...WEIGHT LOSS  SUCCESS! I raised 3 GREAT kids on my OWN... RAISING GOOD DECENT HUMAN BEINGS  SUCCESS! Ive attracted my guy back a cpl times .. saying exact words I wanted to hear ... SUCCESS! I have a home PAID OFF...SUCCESS!.. I have nothing I wish to complain about I am truly GRATEFUL and I will be A SUCCESS in getting my guy back and making it stick

1/24/2016 5:51 pm  #2

Re: SUCCESS!

Congrats Beauty... I count that as a huge success bigger than getting back any ex. I was just thinking about writing a post similar to this but got caught up with my day. It was about giving yourself credit for all we have accomplished. And you gave the prime example of that. Keep it up ...

1/24/2016 6:00 pm  #3

TY BERRYLUV .. I sometimes  forget abt those things .. but I was feeling real proud of myself today..lol thank lyou for the ATTAGIRL! I needed it .. u should wriie your post as I was writing it I realized lots of other things too .. I can do this !

1/24/2016 6:03 pm  #4

ALSO .. abt my guy .. its like some wave of .. well I don't know but its like I just let go .. something swept over me .. not that I don't want him but I believe after all this time im just like HMPFTTT im pretty freaking awesome .. he will be back

1/24/2016 6:11 pm  #5

Wow - That's just incredible.. You have achieved soooo much... And you look absolutely gorgeous...CONGRATS!!!

He is Yours - God Bless!

1/24/2016 6:11 pm  #6

That's all a part of the letting go phase as well. But you are on the right path..

1/24/2016 6:19 pm  #7

TY Loving Light .. what a sweet thing to say ..

1/24/2016 11:11 pm  #8

wow!!! you are a overall success!!!! i m truly inspired by your story!!! great success you have had

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera