Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2016 7:30 pm  #121

Re: Morgan's Journey

I was unaware that your love is an alcoholic, drug addict and is killing himself. People can absolutely change though. And sometimes what inspires them to change is somebody else. If he is in such a low state, and he has somebody like you holding a vision of him that is happy and healthy and complete.. Then you might just inspire that within him. He may rise to become what YOU BELIEVE HE CAN BE. πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/23/2016 7:41 pm  #122

Cherished wrote:

I was unaware that your love is an alcoholic, drug addict and is killing himself. People can absolutely change though. And sometimes what inspires them to change is somebody else. If he is in such a low state, and he has somebody like you holding a vision of him that is happy and healthy and complete.. Then you might just inspire that within him. He may rise to become what YOU BELIEVE HE CAN BE. πŸ’œ

Sorry for snapping. I'm just very frustrated and exhausted. It's hard to ignore the current reality of what's going on with him and also worry about his wellbeing. When I started this thread he was in a great place. He'd been sober for several months and held down a job for a year. He was hanging out with his family again. He was the dad I wanted him to be, but recently he started showing those bad signs again which I tried to ignore because things between us were getting better and better until I pretty much had him. I learned that he's back to where he was and he's disappeared from his family again. I know he's fine because I feel him plus he's still going to work. We talk regularly again. I only want the best for him because he's a beautiful soul, but whenever this happened he consumed my life. I want to maintain my happiness and sanity right now.

This is some heavy **** for this forum and I don't want to be a downer so I'm going to take a break and the next time I post a thread I'm hoping it'll say, Austin's sober after going to rehab, we're both incredibly happy, and the rest of my life is still going spectacularly.
Β 

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

1/23/2016 7:48 pm  #123

Well whether you like it or not, or if we understand it or not we are here for you. And this is just another part of your journey. I trust that you will figure it all out. Sending love and light to you boo..

1/23/2016 9:25 pm  #124

Well done Morgan your doing great and focused on you and your child. You have proved to yourself your a strong woman and have great qualities. Be proud of yourself and hold your head up high girl. X

1/23/2016 11:57 pm  #125

I don't have much to contribute and I can only imagine what it must be like, Morgan... but know that we're here for you. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

Board footera