Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2016 2:55 pm  #21

Re: The Art of Reality-Shifting and the Power of Assumption

The Giver "Think it's too good to be true + Distance= Try too hard= Further distance= Further anxiety= Think they don't want me= They actually don't want me= BIG OL' MESS

New algorithm: Amazing guy (him into me + me into him) + some kind of obstacle (partner + lives in Las Vegas, I live in Philly)= I don't freak out + I enjoy the moment + I let what happen happen= He gets more and more into me + I get happier and happier= more and more good things happen"

this is great. I really like that :-)

1/22/2016 6:30 pm  #22

I feel like this post was written just for me, haha. ย  You always write the perfect post right when I need it. ย 

1/22/2016 7:29 pm  #23

TheGiver wrote:

And just to provide a personal example of the accuracy of this:

I used to always follow this pattern: meet this great guy, he'd be really into me, I'd think it was too good to be true, there'd also be some kind of obstacle (he had a hectic job, he was married, he was getting over a breakup, etc.), I'd try too hard, distance would occur because of said obstacle, I'd freak, I'd try harder, the distance would grow, I'd think they didn't want me, that reality would soon come true, then I'd confront them and they'd finally end things with me in a big old mess.

This happened with the guy I'm currently trying to attract back. And the guy before him. And the girl before him (I'm bi), etc etc etc.

Well I finally started changing my story a couple months ago, altering my assumptions and whatnot. I went to Vegas on a business trip and met the most amazing guy. I didn't freak or worry. He even has a partner (it's an open relationship), but I didn't let that get me down. I just enjoyed the moment and had confidence that he wanted me. We had the most incredible adventures, seriously like something out of a movie. I'd never met somebody so sweet and kind and romantic to me. We hung out every night and by the end of my trip he told me how much he was into me and how much he missed me. He told me on the first night he'd never get intimate/romantic with anyone other than this partner. But there we were, hooking up. He told me how unhappy he was with his partner, and pretty much made it clear he'd rather be with me.

I've now returned home and we text pretty much every day. Sometimes the communication falls off, but I don't freak anymore like I would before, and then it picks back up again (with HIM doing all the initiating).

I was devastated when things ended with my last guy. But just when I cleaned up my beliefs and emotions this new guy came around. It was a direct reflection of my new vibration, and a sign that I'm on the right track to attracting back my other guy/ someone better.

So I just want to go back to that pattern I described before, and apply it to this new guy.

Original algorithm: Amazing guy (him into me + me into him) + some kind of obstacle + worry= think it's too good to be true

Think it's too good to be true + Distance= Try too hard= Further distance= Further anxiety= Think they don't want me= They actually don't want me= BIG OL' MESS

New algorithm:ย Amazing guy (him into me + me into him) + some kind of obstacle (partner + lives in Las Vegas, I live in Philly)= I don't freak out + I enjoy the moment + I let what happen happen= He gets more and more into me + I get happier and happier= more and more good things happen

LOA can be hard to believe at first. But once you really see it in action, it hits you like a bullet and completely astounds you.

Having doubts? Boil everything down to a formula (especially for you logic-seekers out there). Then look at the original numbers. Erase them. Plug in new ones.

Bada-bing-bada-BOOM. New story!
ย 

Wow ย I too am a victim of myself ย  I have repeated the pattern over and over again losing almost by script ย each man I have cared for. ย Almost the same exact script. ย  ย Thank you for another breakthrough ย  ย I realize now exactly what I have been doing to sabotage all my relationships. ย  ย I am presently writing a new script ย and I will change my story and future ย  Thank you for sharing

1/22/2016 9:34 pm  #24

Cherished wrote:

To address this point of "did it happen..."  It obviously happened.  And you realise that you have been creating a reality you don't want.  So, as Giver said- at this stage you need that contrast so that you can further clarify what you DO want.. to be able to create an even better reality!  So it's important initially to acknowledge what you've miscreated. See how your own thoughts bought this story literally to life,  and take a grand old bow๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

NOW. At this point, you're in a reality you don't want, and you've identified and clarified the NEW reality that you DO want. So NOW, you drop that old reality from existence. Erase. Delete. Gone. NOW, it ceases to exist. Because as you advance forward- shifting in to another reality, does that old story assist you in any way? Does bringing forth that anger, resentment and fear create a wonderful new reality? NO! It creates more of the same old drama. It keeps you stuck. So why carry it forward? Hell to the NOOOO! That reality ceases to exist!

I know it seems ridiculous. I get that. But truly, if you can delete the old stuff from your mind, your manifestations will come fast! And if you can be the "bigger" person and not NEED the apology, or the acknowledgement that you are a poor victim.. if you can RISE above all of that, you will end up with exactly the reality you are trying to fight so hard for! I'm telling you emphatically, please drop the past. Use it to propel you forward into further clarify, and then DELETE the bad experiences. You think you want an apology. But what you ACTUALLY want is a harmonious relationship with that person again. And you will obtain that the MINUTE you forgive and forget, and send them only love instead. Promise. Forgiveness is a miracle worker.

How were you able to just completely let go of the past and all the obstacles ? This is something I'm trying to get rid of .. I can be happy and know I will get my friends and love back for a couple of days and then boom I start to doubt because I don't see anything happening ... How do you keep yourself strong and ignore the reality how can I pretend I have my love and friends back ? ... When I look at my phone and see no messages it's breaks my heart because I want a breakthrough

1/23/2016 2:53 am  #25

Cherished wrote:

To address this point of "did it happen..."  It obviously happened.  And you realise that you have been creating a reality you don't want.  So, as Giver said- at this stage you need that contrast so that you can further clarify what you DO want.. to be able to create an even better reality!  So it's important initially to acknowledge what you've miscreated. See how your own thoughts bought this story literally to life,  and take a grand old bow๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

NOW. At this point, you're in a reality you don't want, and you've identified and clarified the NEW reality that you DO want. So NOW, you drop that old reality from existence. Erase. Delete. Gone. NOW, it ceases to exist. Because as you advance forward- shifting in to another reality, does that old story assist you in any way? Does bringing forth that anger, resentment and fear create a wonderful new reality? NO! It creates more of the same old drama. It keeps you stuck. So why carry it forward? Hell to the NOOOO! That reality ceases to exist!

I know it seems ridiculous. I get that. But truly, if you can delete the old stuff from your mind, your manifestations will come fast! And if you can be the "bigger" person and not NEED the apology, or the acknowledgement that you are a poor victim.. if you can RISE above all of that, you will end up with exactly the reality you are trying to fight so hard for! I'm telling you emphatically, please drop the past. Use it to propel you forward into further clarify, and then DELETE the bad experiences. You think you want an apology. But what you ACTUALLY want is a harmonious relationship with that person again. And you will obtain that the MINUTE you forgive and forget, and send them only love instead. Promise. Forgiveness is a miracle worker.

Thank you for explaining x

1/23/2016 3:03 am  #26

Love5278 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

How were you able to just completely let go of the past and all the obstacles ? This is something I'm trying to get rid of .. I can be happy and know I will get my friends and love back for a couple of days and then boom I start to doubt because I don't see anything happening ... How do you keep yourself strong and ignore the reality how can I pretend I have my love and friends back ? ... When I look at my phone and see no messages it's breaks my heart because I want a breakthrough

ย 
It's just something you have to practice. It takes diligence. And focus!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

1/23/2016 3:12 am  #27

Love5278 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

To address this point of "did it happen..." It obviously happened. And you realise that you have been creating a reality you don't want. So, as Giver said- at this stage you need that contrast so that you can further clarify what you DO want.. to be able to create an even better reality! So it's important initially to acknowledge what you've miscreated. See how your own thoughts bought this story literally to life, and take a grand old bow๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

It's about patience and trust. If you were given a date in your diary when you are reunited with your love, I guess you would be feeling amazing,enjoying and loving every day. That's all I can suggest, the knowing feeling.

I understand how challenging it can be.
ย 

1/23/2016 5:50 am  #28

Cherished wrote:

Weird weird WEIRD I was reading about parallel universes/realities all of yesterday. Not sure if any of you guys have heard of Cynthia sue Larson but I got into her a few years ago she has some great books on the subject.

Something I've been thinking about which you just said I can't remember where the quote is from but I was always taught 'if you don't forget you haven't truly forgiven' the whole 'I will forgive but not forget' is rubbish I haven't truly forgiven then!

I'm trying to remind myself ALL POSSIBILITIES exist good and bad, there's a reality where he hates me, one where he loves me, one where he's moved on, one where he simply can't, one where I truly KNOW he is mine and one where I'm stuck and I can't believe.

Ok so let's invent a parallel universe travel machine... But I think we might already have one being our mind.

Thank you so much for this thread it's given me life today!

Love to you all
Xx

1/23/2016 5:52 am  #29

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

1/24/2016 12:11 am  #30

Cheer wrote:

Love5278 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

To address this point of "did it happen..." It obviously happened. And you realise that you have been creating a reality you don't want. So, as Giver said- at this stage you need that contrast so that you can further clarify what you DO want.. to be able to create an even better reality! So it's important initially to acknowledge what you've miscreated. See how your own thoughts bought this story literally to life, and take a grand old bow๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

It's about patience and trust. If you were given a date in your diary when you are reunited with your love, I guess you would be feeling amazing,enjoying and loving every day. That's all I can suggest, the knowing feeling.

I understand how challenging it can be.
ย 

Yea that would be so amazing ! And it would be such a great feeling .. I wish I would be really given a date lol but that sounds good just pretend you have a date that I will be with my love and she's madly in love with me and I have to get myself ready

Board footera