Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2016 11:37 pm  #1

Family's Negativity

This is my problem I've dealt with most of my life. I live with a family that has put me down all my life. I was never good enough, I'm "lazy", I isolate myself, I use them, and I am just an overall problem for them. Fastforward, I meet my darling and fall in love. Now everything is about him.

They start saying things like how he has made me into a *****, he is the reason I dropped out of college and staying with him won't get me anywhere. They like talking badly about him and how he influenced me negatively. They use him as an excuse for me now. I was never lazy, I was just emotionally exhausted, I isolate myself to avoid their negativity, I don't use them I just don't know how to talk to them, and all I ever wanted was a happy family.

All he did was opened my eyes to me pretending to be happy when I was really miserable. He never treated me the way they did and they don't really know him. I want them to love him, I want them to say he was a good choice, I want them to say I will make it in life. I want them to say I have grown wonderfullly. That I am dependable and trustworthy.

My family's negative views has always brought me down, I want that to all change, but how? This is my biggest project since it's been happening for years.

Last edited by holistichealing (1/19/2016 11:38 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

1/20/2016 1:02 am  #2

Re: Family's Negativity

Since this is an LOA forum, I will reply based on how we create our reality through our thoughts. I'm not big on sugar-coating things because I think it all boils down to how you are disciplined with your thoughts. 

There's ONE UNIVERSAL MIND that governs everything in this world, and this universal mind is shared by everyone, every living thing, and every non-living things through consciousness. Your mind is a universal mind that's why you can transmit thoughts to others (RS, RI, telepathy), and can manifest things right away in your reality -- all though your thoughts and beliefs. 

We already established in this forum that whatever you think, you create  -- and this is the exact principle of the universal mind. What I think in my mind is automatically created by the universal mind with exact precision based on the images in my mind. The output will then show up in my reality. What YOU think is immediately created by the universal mind with exact precision and it will also appear in your reality. WHAT WE ALL think is put out there and created with exact precision and appear in our collective reality (world events, national events, etc). Your mind is a powerful mind because it is part of the universal mind. 

The universal mind is impersonal -- it doesn't judge a person based on how good or bad that person is, it only creates what your mind creates.

So if YOU THINK that your family is negative and has put you down all your life, the universal mind sees those images in your mind without judgment, and it 
simply creates what you have in your mind PRECISELY as you imagined it to be. 

Whatever happens to you is created BY you through your thoughts. Everything... and I mean EVERY SINGLE THING that you see around you is the exact reflection of your thoughts and beliefs. Ask yourself, what is your belief about your family right now? Do you believe that they love and support you or are even capable of changing themselves so they can be supportive and loving towards you, or do you see them as a hopeless case? 

Knowing this truth about yourself as a powerful creator, you must take responsibility for your life, body, well-being, and everything that happens to you. There are no random attitudes towards you, there are no random comments about you, there are no random opinions about you. You created these things, consciously and unconsciously. 

The law of attraction works through beliefs. You attract to yourself what you believe in. You don't attract what you want, you attract what you are. And what you are is what you believe to be who you are. Who you think you truly are is based on what you constantly think, and what is ingrained in your subconscious mind. It is therefore worth going back to what you just typed and identify all your beliefs about your family because it will give you clarify as to why they act the way they do around you. 

Next is to understand that the present moment is your point of power. RIGHT NOW, you have the ability to change all this, not by doing anything outside of you, like by asking your family explicitly to change themselves and beg them to change what they think about you, but by changing your thoughts about them so they will automatically change themselves. To change the outside, you need to change the inside. This is the only way to do this.

So, just as you are trying to script things out to "attract" your love back to you, script out how you want your family to act around you and think of you. Visualize them being kind and nice to you. Visualize them saying all the good things that you need them to say to you. Act as if it is happening now. 

Don't worry about being a vibrational match to your desire in regards to your family because the moment you change your thoughts, your vibrational frequency will automatically change. Once you start to think that they love and support you, this thought alone will change how you feel about them. There's no such thing as thinking negative thoughts and feeling positive about it.

So all this talk about being in vibrational alignment with what you want only means one thing: change your thoughts and beliefs. You can do so through auto-suggestion and visualization in a relaxed state.

Remember, you can create anything that you want in life, and your only limitations are your thoughts. 

Last edited by Vera (1/20/2016 1:05 am)

1/20/2016 1:09 am  #3

Miss Vera! BOOM 💜🌷👏🏼

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

1/20/2016 4:38 am  #4

Just what i needed to read today.Thanks Vera!

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

1/20/2016 5:29 am  #5

Well said vera

1/20/2016 7:01 am  #6

Vera wrote:

Since this is an LOA forum, I will reply based on how we create our reality through our thoughts. I'm not big on sugar-coating things because I think it all boils down to how you are disciplined with your thoughts. 

There's ONE UNIVERSAL MIND that governs everything in this world, and this universal mind is shared by everyone, every living thing, and every non-living things through consciousness. Your mind is a universal mind that's why you can transmit thoughts to others (RS, RI, telepathy), and can manifest things right away in your reality -- all though your thoughts and beliefs. 

We already established in this forum that whatever you think, you create  -- and this is the exact principle of the universal mind. What I think in my mind is automatically created by the universal mind with exact precision based on the images in my mind. The output will then show up in my reality. What YOU think is immediately created by the universal mind with exact precision and it will also appear in your reality. WHAT WE ALL think is put out there and created with exact precision and appear in our collective reality (world events, national events, etc). Your mind is a powerful mind because it is part of the universal mind. 

The universal mind is impersonal -- it doesn't judge a person based on how good or bad that person is, it only creates what your mind creates.

So if YOU THINK that your family is negative and has put you down all your life, the universal mind sees those images in your mind without judgment, and it 
simply creates what you have in your mind PRECISELY as you imagined it to be. 

Whatever happens to you is created BY you through your thoughts. Everything... and I mean EVERY SINGLE THING that you see around you is the exact reflection of your thoughts and beliefs. Ask yourself, what is your belief about your family right now? Do you believe that they love and support you or are even capable of changing themselves so they can be supportive and loving towards you, or do you see them as a hopeless case? 

Knowing this truth about yourself as a powerful creator, you must take responsibility for your life, body, well-being, and everything that happens to you. There are no random attitudes towards you, there are no random comments about you, there are no random opinions about you. You created these things, consciously and unconsciously. 

The law of attraction works through beliefs. You attract to yourself what you believe in. You don't attract what you want, you attract what you are. And what you are is what you believe to be who you are. Who you think you truly are is based on what you constantly think, and what is ingrained in your subconscious mind. It is therefore worth going back to what you just typed and identify all your beliefs about your family because it will give you clarify as to why they act the way they do around you. 

Next is to understand that the present moment is your point of power. RIGHT NOW, you have the ability to change all this, not by doing anything outside of you, like by asking your family explicitly to change themselves and beg them to change what they think about you, but by changing your thoughts about them so they will automatically change themselves. To change the outside, you need to change the inside. This is the only way to do this.

So, just as you are trying to script things out to "attract" your love back to you, script out how you want your family to act around you and think of you. Visualize them being kind and nice to you. Visualize them saying all the good things that you need them to say to you. Act as if it is happening now. 

Don't worry about being a vibrational match to your desire in regards to your family because the moment you change your thoughts, your vibrational frequency will automatically change. Once you start to think that they love and support you, this thought alone will change how you feel about them. There's no such thing as thinking negative thoughts and feeling positive about it.

So all this talk about being in vibrational alignment with what you want only means one thing: change your thoughts and beliefs. You can do so through auto-suggestion and visualization in a relaxed state.

Remember, you can create anything that you want in life, and your only limitations are your thoughts. 

I understand that it's my thoughts. It's just such a touchy subject for me. I always try to avoid it, which won't change anything, but that's because whenever I try to face it I always break down in tears. The thing that bugs me the most is that they think I don't care when I do. I am a strong visualizer, so I know I can create a happier version of my family. It's just this pain is what's blocking me.

I love the quote, "Change the way you see things, and the things you see will change too." It fits perfectly with my situation. It's just such a touchy subject for me. I know I need to let it all go first before I can really do anything or I will always hold myself back. What I want is for them to know I care, for them to have faith in me and for them to be happy about my relationship.

Family is about support, they should be your biggest support system. That's what I believe at least. You should be able to depend on them and not feel like keeping secrets. I have an autistic sister who can't speak, but I always have dreams of her speaking. I love her so much, she is so sweet. I love the rest of my family too.

I want for everyone to be happy. My mom is under the most stress with work, an autistic child and then my stepfather having cancer. She gets so overstressed. Then there is me, the daughter who uses her. I see myself as someone who cannot give back to her. I feel like I can't give to her.

I want her to be less stressed, to believe that things will get better, to actually be happy instead of miserable for once. My stepfather makes really bad decisions. He takes drugs he shouldn't be and constantly guilt tripping me for money to buy them or he steals my money for it.

For me he is the hardest case to knock and no matter who he is talking to he has to always be negative. For him, I just want him to realize how much damage he is doing to himself and how it is hurting those who cares for him. I want him to take better care of himself and just be thankful that he is still breathing.

Now I have another sister who is not autistic who thinks I don't care about her. All her friends don't like me, which bothers me because I am always nice to them and they don't know my story, only hers. For years, she has said hurtful things to me when I was always loving towards her. I want for her to see that I care and start being more caring towards me. Saying I am a great sister to her.

I had a dream that I defended her from this guy who was yelling at her. So I do care about her. For everyone I want them to love my darling and say that he was a good choice for me. I mean he and them had their battles, but I want for everyone to get along. He was only trying to protect me and them vice versa. So I want for them to love him and for him to get along with them.

Last edited by holistichealing (1/20/2016 7:06 am)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

1/20/2016 7:55 am  #7

It's good that you want to change the way things are, but if you focus on what they currently are, you will get more of them. You need to go back to my post: you need to realize that these people are slaves to your thoughts, and there's no other way to change them except to change your thoughts. 

Also, go back to what you just wrote. Look at each paragraph and identify your beliefs in each paragraph. What you want to happen is different from what you believe in. And what you believe in is what comes to you. 

You have the answer, and you know what you do. You simply need to apply what you know. 

Board footera