Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2016 12:38 am  #11

Re: Gab's Journey

Thank you. I'm trying to distract myself. I posted a video of one of my cats and he commented on that??? So confusing but it made me feel better. Which makes me realize...

My happiness is still so dependent on him and the attention he gives me. I've given him so much of my power because I love him and I need to take that back. I need to love myself more.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/09/2016 7:28 am  #12

Alcohol does this don't worry..I was kinda feeling in a funk lastnight too, but this too shall pass.

1/09/2016 11:45 am  #13

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Thank you. I'm trying to distract myself. I posted a video of one of my cats and he commented on that??? So confusing but it made me feel better. Which makes me realize...

My happiness is still so dependent on him and the attention he gives me. I've given him so much of my power because I love him and I need to take that back. I need to love myself more.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm feeling the same today. I should be really happy right now but want him to be here and sympathetic to my feelings.

1/09/2016 12:46 pm  #14

Berryluv wrote:

Alcohol does this don't worry..I was kinda feeling in a funk lastnight too, but this too shall pass.

Yeah. I really need to lay off the alcohol because it's what caused my break-up but it's how my friends and I catch up. The other night, I had drinks with co-workers and my former boss and it was amazing talking about law of attraction, crystals, elements, yoga, meditation, changing etc. These are people I've known for 1-3 years and this was the first time we talked about it!

xo Gabby 

1/09/2016 12:53 pm  #15

awesomepeace wrote:

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. I'm feeling the same today. I should be really happy right now but want him to be here and sympathetic to my feelings.

We're like emotional twinsies!

I went shopping today and I was standing in line to pay and it hit me that I still can't believe we're not together (right now). Like, I still feel in my heart that he is my boyfriend... and he is, in another reality. I love him soooo much haha and I miss him terribly but I know in my heart we're still not ready to be together again. I have so much work to do.

xo Gabby 

1/14/2016 7:04 am  #16

Today is kind of crappy, IDK why.

There's this girl I know from a few years ago. We're not friends but we're friendly. Well she (let's call her Bea) and another girl I know saw my ex at this place last December (when we were already broken up) and Bea told my friend that she met my guy and he was very friendly (he really is).

And then I noticed that they've tweeted each other and they're friends on Facebook and Instagram now and IT'S JUST BOTHERING ME SO MUCH.

I couldn't even relax at yoga tonight. I want to message him and ask if he's getting friendly with her??? IDK if that's a good idea but I can't find peace.

xo Gabby 

1/14/2016 7:39 am  #17

I read that the Universe will send you signs when you're on the right path and it's our job to recognize and identify them.

So after I posted above, I went on Twitter and saw thay Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are back together. I am a huge Miley/Miam fan and have always wanted them to be back together. I'll take that as a sign.

And then I'm listening to Spice Girls and Let Love the Way played just when I needed to hear the message the song has.

"Just keep the faith
And let love lead the way

Everthing will work out fine
If you let love, love lead the way"

xo Gabby 

1/14/2016 8:18 am  #18

Hey Gabz,

Don't feed into the negative and reinforce it. Questioning him might draw him away even further, and you reaching out to him out of fear and doubt isn't a good thing. Focus on the good, even if it's not about him.

About the Miley thing... it's soo funny how yesterday I had this song stuck in my head "Adore" and I kept thinking how nice, she must have written it for him, only to hear you sharing with us the news. That's great, FYI Liam Helmsworth is one finnnneee man.. I hope he will tone down this wild streak she's going through tho.

Lastnight I watched a movie 'Dear John' with Channing Tatum... mmmhhh..he's fine... anyway..it was basically all about LOA and stuff...

Keep enjoying your signs...

1/14/2016 8:35 am  #19

I'm really fighting the urge to text him asking if he's dating or flirting with her. I know that she's not his type (skinny, he likes soft girls) but nothing is absolute, you know?

And you're righf: letting fear and anger control my actions won't end well. I should know this by now! I just doubt MYSELF sometimes. I have faith in LoA and the Universe but I'm still learning to have faith in myself.

I didn't know Dear John was about LoA! I'll download that tonight to watch over rhe weekend.

xo Gabby 

1/14/2016 8:39 am  #20

He's Yours, And you are perfect together.
Every thing will be ok.

Board footera