Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2015 2:09 pm  #21

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Don't worry, when you do this, you don't create for someone else.Β  At the time, you may have had a belief that other people get what you want.Β  This is a common fear story we tell ourselves, and it can be overcome! So, instead of being scared, let's try to break you through this and start getting you want you want!

Veronica Β 

i want to believe this with all my heart.

8/05/2015 2:26 pm  #22

YAYYYYYYYY! So, write these often!!!!!!! This is a huge thing you can do and it produces quick results.Β 

bballerct50 wrote:

Thanks Veronica. FYI, shortly after writing mine, I got a text from my girl. Just in case we have naysayers here, it works!!!!!

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/05/2015 6:12 pm  #23

I have to say me too!! I went to bed thinking about another scripting scenario for today and when I awoke I had a message from my guy that I TOTALLY was not expecting πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/05/2015 6:14 pm  #24

TheWinner wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Don't worry, when you do this, you don't create for someone else.Β  At the time, you may have had a belief that other people get what you want.Β  This is a common fear story we tell ourselves, and it can be overcome! So, instead of being scared, let's try to break you through this and start getting you want you want!

Veronica Β 

Β 
Wanting to believe won't quite get you there! You have to actually jump in the deep end once and for all, and BELIEVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL!

If you actually take the leap and just BELIEVE...... What have you got to lose? Nothing. What have you got to gain? EVERYTHING.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/05/2015 7:01 pm  #25

Cherished wrote:

I have to say me too!! I went to bed thinking about another scripting scenario for today and when I awoke I had a message from my guy that I TOTALLY was not expecting πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Β 

Amazing! Im aiming to script every night if possible before going to bed or whenever i feel slightly low to raise my vibration.

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/05/2015 7:13 pm  #26

So today we ended up having a lovely day together. Vee planned an romantic date for me today. Firstly he woke me up with a phone call which was so sweet. He told me to be ready for 11am and that he will be picking me up for a surprise. So I quickly got ready and did my hair and makeup, to look my best for my amazing man. He was parked outside at 11 on the dot! I was so excited to see him!

When i got into the car he grabbed me and gave me big tight hug and kissed me passionately. He told me how beautiful i looked and he loved the perfume i was wearing. Whilst driving he kept looking me and couldnt keep his eyes and hands off me. He was being so lovey dovey and i was loving it. We both had massive smiles on our face and were lookong forward to spending the day together.

He has planned a light breakfast in a cafe to start the day. We then went to the park and did boating together and went on a romantic walk holding hands. We laughed so much. We were in a playful mood. He then brought some food so we could have a picnic on top of the hill where you have a view of london. It was so cute. We spent the rest of the day cuddling each other. He then tells me that the surprises aint over yet. :D

He then took me to the London Eye and we saw the view of London during the night all lit up. This was the first time we both went on the eye together. He kept hugging, kissing and taking photos of us together for memories.  Once we got off the Eye we went for a walk around London until we randomly stop infromt of lovely posh restaurant in the city. We enjoyed dinner with a few glasses of wine and lots of cheeky looks and giggles.  He then dropped me off back home. It was a perfect date. I just got off the phone from him now, he called to say goodnight. Hes so adorable. I love him xx

Last edited by Baby_r (8/05/2015 7:14 pm)

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/05/2015 9:06 pm  #27

YAYYYYY!

Cherished wrote:

Β 

8/05/2015 9:08 pm  #28

I'm so glad to see everyone taking part and these are fantastic! Try to write these regularly, and read other people's scripts as often as you can to send them as much fuel and energy too.Β  We can all help each other! This is one of the most powerful things you can do, and something that will lift you into good energy when you are feeling low.

8/05/2015 11:05 pm  #29

Cherished wrote:

TheWinner wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Veronica Β 

Β 
Wanting to believe won't quite get you there! You have to actually jump in the deep end once and for all, and BELIEVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL!

If you actually take the leap and just BELIEVE...... What have you got to lose? Nothing. What have you got to gain? EVERYTHING.

lol i know, right?

8/06/2015 10:54 am  #30

More proof?

A few days ago, scripted getting drinks with my girl on my rooftop of my apartment building. What happened last night? EXACTLY THAT! It works. Believe. Put your whole heart, mind, and soul in and it will come to fruition and you will cry your eyes out with the excitement.Β 

Board footera