Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2015 3:33 am  #11

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

Its a warm sunny morning and I am waking up in the countryside with my lover's arms wrapped around me. He is still fast asleep as we had a late night last night. We didnt want the night to end. We were enjoying ourselves so much. He planned a romantic weekend getaway for me. Just the 2 of us. I loved every moment of and am looking forward to what he has planned for today. He suddenly wakes up and gives me a kiss on my cheek saying "good morning beautiful". My face lights up and I kiss him back, whilst holding his arms tighter. I feel so grateful and appreciative in this moment. It is just perfect. We are both so happy in each others company. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. But he denies that and tells me how he is the luckiest man in the world to have me all to himself.

We enjoy our cuddle in bed for a little longer as we both dont want to get up. I can feel the warmth of his breathe against my neck which sends a tingle down my spine. I will always cherish every moment spent with this guy. My best friend, my soul mate, my lover and soon to be husband.

We are totally in love with each other and he gives me so much love, respect and attention. He spoils me with cute text and phone calls everyday which put a huge smile on my face and fill my heart with love and happiness. I couldnt ask for anything more. He is perfect the way he is and we are amazing as a team.

Last edited by Baby_r (8/05/2015 3:34 am)

Love yourself before you love others 💖

8/05/2015 3:36 am  #12

Wow this really helped to shift my mood! I was smiling whilst writing this and then when i read it. It felt so real. I am going to try doing this as much as possible to raise my vibration!

Love yourself before you love others 💖

8/05/2015 3:57 am  #13

I'm thinking this is my new favourite thread!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

8/05/2015 9:07 am  #14

Don't worry, when you do this, you don't create for someone else.  At the time, you may have had a belief that other people get what you want.  This is a common fear story we tell ourselves, and it can be overcome! So, instead of being scared, let's try to break you through this and start getting you want you want!

Veronica

TheWinner wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I'm really surprised no one took me up on this challenge! It's one of THE most powerful things you can do, and will change your reality sometimes instantly! So, stop what you are doing now - and try one!!!!!!!

i am scared of doing this. i wrote down some things...a year later they happened. only not to me but to my guy's current person. i felt so awful...

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/05/2015 9:40 am  #15

The English is not my mother tongue, I hope you understand:

Español primero:

Me encanta Sentir Como mi amado esposo me espera todos los Días en Nuestro Hogar CUANDO vuelvo de mi trabajo, como esta tan enamorado de mi El me PREPARA Una rica y especial comida Cada tarde. Conversamos, nos besamos, nos acariciamos y nos recostamos en nuestro de sillón a ver la televisión. Somos inmensamente felices y unidos Estamos Más Que Nunca.

In English:

I love to feel my beloved husband expects me every day in our home when I return to my work, as is so in love with me, he prepared me a rich and special meal each evening. We talked, kissed, caressed us and we lie on our couch to watch TV. We are extremely happy and we are more united than ever.

Veronica please tell me if it is correct ??

Thank You 

8/05/2015 9:44 am  #16

Yes, this is perfect. 

nixsilva wrote:

The English is not my mother tongue, I hope you understand:

Español primero:

Me encanta Sentir Como mi amado esposo me espera todos los Días en Nuestro Hogar CUANDO vuelvo de mi trabajo, como esta tan enamorado de mi El me PREPARA Una rica y especial comida Cada tarde. Conversamos, nos besamos, nos acariciamos y nos recostamos en nuestro de sillón a ver la televisión. Somos inmensamente felices y unidos Estamos Más Que Nunca.

In English:

I love to feel my beloved husband expects me every day in our home when I return to my work, as is so in love with me, he prepared me a rich and special meal each evening. We talked, kissed, caressed us and we lie on our couch to watch TV. We are extremely happy and we are more united than ever.

Veronica please tell me if it is correct ??

Thank You 

8/05/2015 10:07 am  #17

I find myself waking up next to my beautiful girl at the beach house. She is in my arms and blesses me with kisses first thing in the morning. Seeing as we are the only ones in the house this weekend, we take our time getting out of bed. Talking and laughing about what we had watched the previous night. Before I can even mention it, she disappears downstairs, only to start permeating the bacon smell throughout the house. As I go downstairs, she kisses me and tells me to pig out on her breakfast. She is totally in love with me and cannot leave me at all. She even feels lost and painful when I am not around. But I am here with her now and we are so happy. We leave for a walk on the beach, stopping on the bench. The serene sound of the beach flows in the background as we hold each other tightly on the bench, while she tells me how much she loves me. While holding her tight against me, I can feel her heart beat in rhythm with mine. She tells me how she knows we are soulmates. We are made for each other and will live the happiest life together, succeed at everything we do, understand each other on a completely higher level, and raise beautiful children. Holding her tight I can feel her energy next to mine. And that smell....it drives me crazy. 

After our stroll, we go to grab some food and take it home. While she puts it all on a plate, we cuddle up on the hammock reading books together. Meanwhile, she is massaging my quad and it feels terrific. Every couple pages, we'll stop where we are at and laugh at something we read. 

Time to run! We go and run on the beach together, frolicking in the crisp air. I make her push herself and she does a terrific job. I am so proud of her. Afterwards we collapse together. Looking forward to her homemade dinner tonight!

Last edited by bballerct50 (8/10/2015 9:29 am)

8/05/2015 12:57 pm  #18

These are all great! But, try to keep them in the past tense like a journal entry.  That way your mind feels it has already happened. 

8/05/2015 1:15 pm  #19

Thanks Veronica. FYI, shortly after writing mine, I got a text from my girl. Just in case we have naysayers here, it works!!!!!

8/05/2015 2:07 pm  #20

Can you identify the thoughts and emotions that you focused on at the time? Hopefully you can now see clearly the correlation between how you were feeling and how you failed to manifest your desire back then? 😊

hmm i wrote things down for fun, i wasnt expecting it to happen but would be happy if it did...what i know with all certainty without a tingle of a doubt is that i never ever EVER thought i would see it coming true with someone else...when i saw the evidence i was so shocked i nearly fainted!

Board footera