Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2016 3:44 pm  #1

my story

First of all i would like to apologize for my bad english.
Let me to introduce me and my story. I am Leli (nickname), and i come from Europe. I am 28 years old.
My story is about my ex, my love, my future wife and me. Our story began in 2008 when we had first meet. At first she was just my summer advanture but later she become my love, my the one. We date for 7 years and 3 months, we had a big plan, to make family. we had everything. Jobs, apartament and very bright future. But she decide in different way because i wasnt myself. I changed in all this years, i forgot on my self because i was focus on our future, i did 2 jobs and all my money i saved for future. I forgot about present. I forgot about our relationships, and she start have bad time with me so she left me. She meet i guy who was in love with her abouth 2 or 3 months but i didnt think that she will be his girlfriend. His is douchebag in everybody in my town (very small town) just ask what she doing with him, and how she can do this. After break i look for everything, every possibile way to get her back. I spend almost 1000€ for all coaching and gurus advise, and at the and i found something what all gurus advice. Be yourself, be better than yourself, be confident, be attractive to re-attract her. So nothing new and how the hell i can be confident if she is with another guy. i am very religion boy so every day i ask God, why, why, why. I look on internet for new way to how to get her back, and on youtube i found Veronica talking about how you can get your ex back with LOA. That my journey start. i start looking what is LOA, and then i found books from Lanie Stevens. I read both books which explain tehnique how to get in her mind. I contact her to be allowed that i use her tehnique, because i am a boy :D. Later we talk and she give me few advise, and she told me her story about her ex. So i start beliving and looking more for some LOA theroy. I found movie The secret and i was very sceptic about LOA. Then i choose that i will test LOA. I cant lost nothing. If this work i can only win. Than i contact Veronica, introduce my story and she explane me everthing, so i start beliving in this. Still sceptic but with little hope. i start searching for more theory about loa and i read the power and the magic book. I start visualisation every day how she come back, how she apologize, how we have very good relationship, how we get married, etc etc. I start sleep on side of bad, every day i talk with her like she is with me, when i drive to job i talk in car with her... I start acting like Veronica say to me. Act like she is with you. I made my visionboard, i write my diary, i start to be gratitude for everything, family, friends, her, my health, my money, my job, everything. I use tehnique which is the secret movie (stone tehnique) but i dont use stone i use my phone. ( usually i pick up my phone 100 time on day so 100 time i am gratefull for everything). After a few days i star see some signs. I was on road with my car and i look on car plate which driving before me. On the plate it was number 505. I didnt know why i am attractive to this number and my first tought it was that this is the date of our engagement. The fifth may. 5 days before i made i wish list and for joke i put some date. On wish list i write i want engagement on fifth may. When i see this i start smiling. Few days later i have fun with my mom and we had bet. My mom have birthday on 25. april, so i say if my love come back to this date i give you 100€ for present if she dont come back i give her 200€. My mom just laugh. Later i check my wish list and i found that i write that i have very beautiful relationship with my love. Date which i write on second january it was 25 april. Again i was so amazed, and i laught. One day i had visualisation in out of nowhere i start visualisation our weeding day and how i come on black horse, and how my distant neighbor borow me his horse. Next day i was at home and my mom look thrue windows i said, look how many horses are here. i run to see horses and what i see, my distant neighbor with black horses. again i start laugh and my mom aske me if i take drogs. :D Next day i use one of audio which is on youtube, and there you must choose color which will remide you on positive fillings. Out of blue in my head come a red color. I dont know why, it just did. when i open my eyes i saw a gift which it is for her, and have few details in red color. i got this gift on 13. december 2015. Again i laught. I manifest a few more things like my favorite food. i talk with my friend and i start wishing for my two best food. Two hour later my mom told me a launch menu for next two day, and guess what, it was my best food in same order just like i say. One day i ask god to give me some hint to know if i doing right and where this things going. I dont know why but 10 second later i look through window and i so empty road,1 second later i saw her car. : D Today i again ask for sam hint, and what i saw. I saw her mother, her uncle come to me in my job and say few word with me. I saw a  van of their company, and i hear some music which was connetced to her. So LOA work.

I know that her are people who want use LOA to get their ex back and i am sure that we can to this together. Veronica made one good book about LOA and EX. In this book is a chapter how to act if your ex have new partner. I will put her some advice from my experienc:
- it is very usefull if you know his/her new partner, so you can compare yourself with him/her.
- You must become better that him/her. If you are already better than him/her, than you must become version 2.0 of yourself. ( Happy, full of love, gratefull, independent, secure....)
- forget his/her new partner, because you are better than him/her and you know loa, so you already winning, it is just time which must go forward :D  (this step it is very difficulte, because in your mind you see your love with him/her and this in not good. Try to avoid this.
- Share your love, so you will share positive energy ( when i start doing this, all people around me just came to me and they star giving me a hug out of blue)
- Make your visionboard, and look everyday, start acting like you two are together, make space in your bad, car, closet, talk with him/her, write love note....
- Be happy with yourself, be gratefull, forgive yourself and your love for past, forget your past and start create your future.
- Have faith in God, Universe or what you want to call this higer force. For me it is God. 
- Remember maybe you lost one or two battle but you will win your war. It is just time who must past. In this time, start prepare for your future.

My ex still didnt come back to me, but i am not afraid of that because in my wish list i set a date which is 25. march 2016 but i dont know why i am emotional connect to first week in march. Maybe God set this week for reconcile with my future wife :D  i have a lot of fun with my friends because when they ask me how i am i say i am fenomenal, super good, never better, this is my year. You will see some magic changes in my life. Just take your sit, relax and enjoy to have flight with me. I must say that almost all my friends are against our reconcile, my father and mother in law loved me but she told them very bad story about me so they agree with her. But when it will come our day i will see her in tears how she apologize me and i will enjoy looking all people in our little town how they pick up their jaw from flor when they see us together again. i cant wait for this moment :D So if you have any advice or question about this story i am here for you.

1/08/2016 4:03 pm  #2

Re: my story

Fantastic story....sounds like life's good

1/08/2016 10:39 pm  #3

Amazing and uplifting story. Congratulations! The universe favors you because of the work that you've done. Imagination is key! 

1/09/2016 2:40 am  #4

Last night something strange happend to me. I was in my bed, and i start visualisation. I was very focus but i couldnt start visualtsation. after 10 minutes i give up, because i didnt feel right. I turn on side and just say to imagine her, hug me from behid. i didnt feel anything, but i pretend just like she is with me. i say to her good night a kiss her on lips. I fall in slept. After 2 or 3 hours i wake up, and have filling that somebody huging me from behinde. I fell her, her legs, her body, her breath... I was in heaven in one second. The filling was amazing. Have anybody this exeperienc?

Last edited by Leli (1/09/2016 10:57 am)

1/09/2016 3:10 am  #5

Leli wrote:

Last night something strange happend to me. I was in my bed, and i start visualisation. I was very focus but i couldnt start visualtsation. after 10 minutes i give up, because i didnt feel right. I turn on side and just say to imagine her, hug me from behing. i didnt feel anything, but i pretend just like she is with me. i say to her good night a kiss her on lips. I fall in slept. After 2 or 3 hours i wake up, and have filling that somebody huging me from behinde. I fell her, her legs, her body, her breath... I was in heaven in one second. The filling was amazing. Have anybody this exeperienc?

Wow that is so amazing !!! How do you do your visualizations so strongly that you feel her that strongly ? ... This is so amazing ! I'm happy your having this experience

1/09/2016 4:40 am  #6

for relaxation i use autogenic training. I used this tehnique before, i broke up with her. When you master this tehnique you are very relaxed after doing it. This strong felling i have the first time in my two week LOA practiing. And today i am very relaxed, very very happy, my faith is overloaded, i have energy to move a mountain. It is amaizing. i dont know what that filling means, but when i will know it i will share with everybody. Amazing, amazing,amazing. thank you, thank you, thank you God for this experience. :D

P.S i advice you to look for Astral projection. There are few good tehnique how can you get in every state of relaxation. 

1/18/2016 10:56 am  #7

my story go on. I start see something, what confirmed that LOA work in all situation. What happend? When i have high viber  and i am in relax mode for day or two i get a message from her. The text in her message it is not important, it is just crazy how this work. Day or two on high viber and she text me, day or two on low viber and i get text from some frend who send me bad message about our situation. It is magic. I am 100% that i am on right way. It is crazy how people see me now. They say that i am full of energy, i put smile on their face. I already attract 2 beautiful woman, who want to be with me. My boss become very nice to me, offers for new jobs are comming almost every week, old buissnes growing.... One offer for job that i get about 4 days ago it was send to me because my future wife recommand me. On this day i said to God, send me one clear hint, and in next few hours i get email for job where it was write that my ex recommand me for their job. Life it is beautiful with LOA. I must go now, because i must write a speech for my weeding day with her :D  

1/18/2016 11:23 am  #8

Leli wrote:

Last night something strange happend to me. I was in my bed, and i start visualisation. I was very focus but i couldnt start visualtsation. after 10 minutes i give up, because i didnt feel right. I turn on side and just say to imagine her, hug me from behid. i didnt feel anything, but i pretend just like she is with me. i say to her good night a kiss her on lips. I fall in slept. After 2 or 3 hours i wake up, and have filling that somebody huging me from behinde. I fell her, her legs, her body, her breath... I was in heaven in one second. The filling was amazing. Have anybody this exeperienc?

this is really amazing :-) I heard things about astral projection that quite scared me and lately I had very bad dream which made me feel like if I entered world which I wasnt suppose to enter
are you experienced with astral projection? do you do that?

anyway what you described is fascinating

I feel quite low today when it comes to my guy, out of the blue i feel so much anger that i dont know what is happening to me, was fine for so long now, anyway hope it will go soon

1/18/2016 12:26 pm  #9

i was practice astral projection for few days but than i decide that this it will be my future project (after weeding). I realIy want mastering astral projection. Can you imagine that you are able to go in other end of world in few second and see your friends, or talk with people from your past or go back in time. i  use autogenic training for relaxing, so i can easy go in relax mode. When i practice astral projection i had very funny experience with this. For 10 second i was able to seperate my soul and body. I just stand near my bed and looking how my body sleeping. It was just one time experiance. Next day i try it again and i couldt reach that state, maybe because i was to much focus on her. In astral projection there are a lot of tehnique how to get in different relax state, how to clear your minde, how to focus on something... it is usefull for us who use LOA to attract someone. You can easyer forget situation and really really focus on your desire.

I dont know if this will help you to higher your vibes but i will tell you why my vibes are hige almost 80% of days. Before i start use LOA i read everything about relationships and how to get ex back with different aproach. So i know what is going on with her in what relationship she is and what can i do to change this. I fell like going in war with air force and my opponent have just a wooden bow. :D So i am in leading position even if she behave different and it looks impossibil to change that. I KNOW I AM RABBIT IN TURTLE RACE. Next my life is a lot better, i smile every day, when i wake up i just say thank you for this wonderful day and then my wonderful day just come to me. i enjoy when two beautiful girls want to be with me (they are more attractive that my future wife), when they say to me thoose words... When i see her on someone from her family i pretend in my minde that i am green lathern and i can make big hands which hug them.
Yesterday i was in low vibe and then i see her uncle with family. I just pretend that i hug them and i sending them a lot of love. That felling put smile on my face and everything what was bad inside me just left me. Just like love win over every bad feeling. Today i was on my 110%, and all day i had just beautiful experience. My advice it is relax, let go and prepare to get him back. 
Relax mean that you must enjoy in every day situation
Let go: dont look on what is going on now, what he told you, what he telling you now etc.... Just pretend that you saw him on some cover, you dont know his bad abilitys, you didnt speak with him etc.. you just know that he is yours. 
Prepare to get him back: Act like he is with you. Kiss him, talk with him, sleep with him, plan vacation with him etc

I know that it is difficulte letting go but this is only way. I need almost 2 months to realize that. It is easyer if you can redirect your thinking on other person. Dont worry about anything, just trust universe or GOD that he will be back. Before you use letting go, before he will be back. If you read succes stories, people who let go, reconcile in one to two months. So yesterday was my first day of letting go, so i know that my ex will be back in next two months :D 

We can have what we want, and there is no situation which could be impossible. I listen a few LOA teacher that our universe know what is best for us. I think that universe dont know or dont care if it is something good or bad. It just say yes for our toughts. I want my ex, so i know that universe will seperate her from her current boyfriend, and send her to me. How it will be send i dont care.

1/18/2016 12:55 pm  #10

yes, its amazing but at the same time a bit scary, at least for me :-)

wow you do have some experience with that
i wanted to try that and saw lots of videos of people doing that but they say one should be careful of some other entities and I realized I am too scared and dont want to realize there are other beings living with me in the same flat :-) so rather stop myself from even trying

but this "  You can easyer forget situation and really really focus on your desire." would be really helpful for me

I am in great state most of the time but every few weeks i have a day when i feel angry with him, then i get back to my normal happy and grateful mood again

but dont know how to clear the anger once for all, that would be very good for me if i found a way to do that

"Yesterday i was in low vibe and then i see her uncle with family. I just pretend that i hug them and i sending them a lot of love. That felling put smile on my face and everything what was bad inside me just left me. Just like love win over every bad feeling" i like that :-)

BTW just hearing you talk about the astral projection is raising my vibes as it excites me and i would love to hear more about that, so am looking forward you telling us more once you practice that more

it took me the whole day today to start to again ignore what is and focus on other things so i can again focus on what i want in life

letting go of him seems easier to me than letting go of the anger that he left me, my pride is so big sometimes that it makes me feel really like if he was here i would punch him in his face and walk away

i dont like moods like that but it comes time to time

sometimes i feel the longer it is the more anger i am getting and that makes me feel like i should just forget all about him, it is so many yeears now that sometimes i feel like why i even think of him

i know i can have him once i release that anger and that i am not sure how to do that
:-( but anyway i will get there, not sure when and how and what will be the outcome but one day i need to pass that anger, right :-) i hope i will

thank you for your reply it feels great actually

today i kept telling the universe just let me to overcome the anger in me, that is all i want now, make my anger to leave me once and for all

feel calmer but still feel a bit like attached to the bad feelings from the past

Board footera