Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2015 1:18 pm  #71

Re: How to get your ex back in 25 days or less - Challenge Thread

I once read visualization works best if you  keep your back straight   but you can't be drowsy    Idk if that is true or not    but I try to stick to it    relaxed but awake   back straight  laying in the bed  or in a chair 

12/13/2015 12:20 pm  #72

PhillyGirl wrote:

Now that I am kicking ass and taking names at my new job... one week in and I've already gotten a decent start on some projects that I have taken over, I'm ready to jump into this challenge. 

I'm looking for some suggestions on what I should be doing for the next 25 days.  I know I'll need to work on my visualization and RS since I have a terrible habit of falling asleep. Do you all suggest anything else?  I'm open to suggestions. 

Just wanted to add an update. Today is day 25. My love and I have actually had consistent communication close to everyday or every other day so far.  It's just a few lines of general conversation, but it's more than I've had and I'm grateful for the babysteps moving forward.

I'm planning for another 25 days as I know this is just the beginning for us and I'm certain something amazing and wonderful will happen between us before the new year!

12/13/2015 1:40 pm  #73

PhillyGirl wrote:

PhillyGirl wrote:

Now that I am kicking ass and taking names at my new job... one week in and I've already gotten a decent start on some projects that I have taken over, I'm ready to jump into this challenge. 

I'm looking for some suggestions on what I should be doing for the next 25 days.  I know I'll need to work on my visualization and RS since I have a terrible habit of falling asleep. Do you all suggest anything else?  I'm open to suggestions. 

Just wanted to add an update. Today is day 25. My love and I have actually had consistent communication close to everyday or every other day so far.  It's just a few lines of general conversation, but it's more than I've had and I'm grateful for the babysteps moving forward.

I'm planning for another 25 days as I know this is just the beginning for us and I'm certain something amazing and wonderful will happen between us before the new year!

Oh wow congratulations honey .well done

12/13/2015 5:23 pm  #74

PhillyGirl wrote:

PhillyGirl wrote:

That's awesome!

12/14/2015 5:16 am  #75

Dezman wrote:

Thank you for your videos Veronica.

I have joined the challenge, even though I have been doing work to visualise and control my thoughts to attract my wife back into our relationship and marriage over the past few weeks.
We have been separated now for almost 6 months, and have not seen each other in just over 2 months (after 3 months of not seeing each other, and almost no contact). We have not been in contact for just about 2 months also. I have no idea where she is or what she is doing.

It is strange. In some ways I believe that I may have manifested part of what I truly desired upon the last couple of occasions that we saw each other. In each instance we had a wonderful time together and spent the night together making love. However, come the morning, her shields would rise up and she would say that 'This should not have happened. We are never getting back together."
You see, she had some deep seated unhappiness during our married life together which I didn't really know about. She eventually left stating that she was so unhappy that she felt that staying in our marriage would kill her. It was a shock to me. However, I have done a lot of work to understand where things were going wrong and the signs that I missed due to my ignorance.

Now that is the past, and I have faith that she is coming back to our relationship and our marriage. That she will be happy, that we will both be happy in our new life and relationship together and that we will finally have the family that we wanted.

Hello all,
I wanted to share something that I only realised this morning. In the span of 25 days since I joined the challenge I received a text message from my wife asking to speak, us speaking and her stating that she wanted to come and collect her belongings, and on the 25th day, her arriving at my place (and then deciding to spend the entire weekend with me....and we had a wonderful weekend together).
So suffice to say, yes something will happen in 25 days or less!
Now....I'm onto my next lot of 25 days (one week in I guess) and I state that I believe that by the end of it my wife and I will be reconciling! Believe it with me
Thank you

12/14/2015 5:36 am  #76

Dezman wrote:

Dezman wrote:

I have joined the challenge, even though I have been doing work to visualise and control my thoughts to attract my wife back into our relationship and marriage over the past few weeks.
We have been separated now for almost 6 months, and have not seen each other in just over 2 months (after 3 months of not seeing each other, and almost no contact). We have not been in contact for just about 2 months also. I have no idea where she is or what she is doing.

It is strange. In some ways I believe that I may have manifested part of what I truly desired upon the last couple of occasions that we saw each other. In each instance we had a wonderful time together and spent the night together making love. However, come the morning, her shields would rise up and she would say that 'This should not have happened. We are never getting back together."
You see, she had some deep seated unhappiness during our married life together which I didn't really know about. She eventually left stating that she was so unhappy that she felt that staying in our marriage would kill her. It was a shock to me. However, I have done a lot of work to understand where things were going wrong and the signs that I missed due to my ignorance.

Now that is the past, and I have faith that she is coming back to our relationship and our marriage. That she will be happy, that we will both be happy in our new life and relationship together and that we will finally have the family that we wanted.

Hello all,
I wanted to share something that I only realised this morning. In the span of 25 days since I joined the challenge I received a text message from my wife asking to speak, us speaking and her stating that she wanted to come and collect her belongings, and on the 25th day, her arriving at my place (and then deciding to spend the entire weekend with me....and we had a wonderful weekend together).
Now....I'm onto my next lot of 25 days (one week in I guess) and I state that I believe that by the end of it my wife and I will be reconciling! Believe it with me
Thank you

Absolutely believing along with you 💜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/14/2015 5:36 am  #77

I believe!! I´m with you bro

12/23/2015 10:48 pm  #78

I am  doing this challenge. Where is the second video at?

12/24/2015 8:26 am  #79

Congratulations Dezman..Can you tell us in more detail as you make your visualization ??

Thank you

Last edited by nixsilva (12/24/2015 8:27 am)

12/24/2015 9:17 am  #80

Cherished wrote:

Dezman wrote:

Dezman wrote:

Hello all,
Thank you

Absolutely believing along with you 💜

Congratulations Dezman, what an amazing gift right in time for the holiday's. I love to hear men fighting for their relationships so hard. Continue your work, the next 25 days will be epic.

Board footera