Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2015 3:54 pm  #11

Re: Manifestation

Yay there's a forum called enotalone and there I find a lot of come back stories and I practically every day used to read them
one of my favorites: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148165

Lately I don't read them anymore because I would be operating from a feeling of lack

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

12/20/2015 7:03 pm  #12

momo wrote:

Thanks , Berryluv. I guess, I was visualizing a different outcome. The way the break up happened, he cut me off and I did very well considering. I visualized seeing him again. I tried to focus on getting myself back and my life back. But, I just wonder, is there a fine line between being delusional and believing. I want to believe but the signs are against me and he is non responsive. How do you work with that. We had a very long term relationship and committed. This is one of the reasons why it hurts more. I want to believe and I want to be happy. Thank you for your kind words again. You made me cry but only because I felt understood. What are some suggestions for what I need to do next? I need some direction. I still want a response. 

Yeah Momo, please don't lose faith. If you dig deep and examine what is happening, you will probably find that you may not have detached quite enough for the manifestation to happen. That happens to most of us about certain situations, and the more we want a thing to happen, often the harder it is to just visualize and then sit back, relax, and let the universe do its work.
Maybe just keep doing the visualizations daily in a playful, light way, like a child daydreaming - putting no deadline for it to manifest by or anythng like that. Don't say "I will manifest this in X amount of days/weeks" because that will just put pressure on you. Don't think to yourself that you are forcing things. Just visualize it because it feels good, then let it go with no expectations and go on with your day, knowing that the universe is doing its job.

Last edited by Salome (12/20/2015 7:05 pm)

12/20/2015 7:10 pm  #13

Salome wrote:

momo wrote:

Thanks , Berryluv. I guess, I was visualizing a different outcome. The way the break up happened, he cut me off and I did very well considering. I visualized seeing him again. I tried to focus on getting myself back and my life back. But, I just wonder, is there a fine line between being delusional and believing. I want to believe but the signs are against me and he is non responsive. How do you work with that. We had a very long term relationship and committed. This is one of the reasons why it hurts more. I want to believe and I want to be happy. Thank you for your kind words again. You made me cry but only because I felt understood. What are some suggestions for what I need to do next? I need some direction. I still want a response. 

Yeah Momo, please don't lose faith. If you dig deep and examine what is happening, you will probably find that you may not have detached quite enough for the manifestation to happen. That happens to most of us about certain situations, and the more we want a thing to happen, often the harder it is to just visualize and then sit back, relax, and let the universe do its work.
Maybe just keep doing the visualizations daily in a playful, light way, like a child daydreaming - putting no deadline for it to manifest by or anythng like that. Don't say "I will manifest this in X amount of days/weeks" because that will just put pressure on you. Just visualize it because it feels good, then let it go with no expectations and go on with your day, knowing that the universe is doing its work.

Very well said Salome! I also had put a time limit on when I would be with my guy. I realized that having a time frame created a lot of resistance. I was worried about how he would come back because I only had a x amount of days left.

Obviously I didn't get any results from all of the resistance I had created. I was definitely upset but then I told myself that I was extremely impatient and doubtful. Thus now I'm not thinking about the how or when rather I told myself I'm married to guy and that's it.

This has helped me relax and I stopped stalking him on social media and I know he's mine.

I know it's easier said then done but I know we do create our reality and if you really believe it then you will marry your person!

I know you can do this!!!

Last edited by Blessedck (12/20/2015 7:11 pm)

12/20/2015 7:18 pm  #14

Momo, in that one year of no contact were you 100% positive? Or did you have doubts and fears?

Because a lot of times I thought I was extremely positive but I wasn't. I thought I would get results but I didn't. I thought loa didn't work but I know I was acting as if my guy only loved me. So I learned from my mistake and now I know what to do.

Don't worry how long it has been. I don't like talking about this because it shows lack but I wanted you to know that you aren't alone. So I didn't talk to my guy for a year and when I did finally see him, things were good for a week and then he stopped talking to me again. I obviously lost faith but I'm sure somewhere I had resistance.

Event though I haven't talked to him since July, I know he's the one and I'm marrying him.

12/21/2015 2:21 pm  #15

I think that is the hardest part  to know with every fiber of your soul  he is the one   and  you think you are doing everything correctly but  nothing happens    I am the same   Have not heard a word  but I know  he is the one for me   and I know that he will call    That is what I love about all of you   That you all understand  

12/21/2015 2:39 pm  #16

barbidoll wrote:

I think that is the hardest part  to know with every fiber of your soul  he is the one   and  you think you are doing everything correctly but  nothing happens    I am the same   Have not heard a word  but I know  he is the one for me   and I know that he will call    That is what I love about all of you   That you all understand  

I completely agree. This is what I had struggled with but I can say now I'm feeling more calm even if I'm not seeing any changes.

12/23/2015 6:02 pm  #17

Well, I really appreciate everyone's support. I am wondering, how long has it been since you all had your break up? I saw him today and he was very stiff but we talked for hours. He said he had blocked me out. He has cultural
differences which tie him to his family. He asked me not to call him. What to do everyone? I tried to manifest but it manifested this way. I am crushed.
Sorry for not staying positive. I will try in my next post.

12/23/2015 6:36 pm  #18

Momo, give yourself credit for the small steps. I had to realise this just today, that small steps are a better feeling than no steps. The fact that you talked for hours is amazing, also that he opened up to you and was being honest about how he feels. He didn't have to talk to you or tell you anything but he did. Don't worry about the physical reality now, all that matters is what you know to be true in your heart.

12/23/2015 6:51 pm  #19

Berryluv wrote:

Momo, give yourself credit for the small steps. I had to realise this just today, that small steps are a better feeling than no steps. The fact that you talked for hours is amazing, also that he opened up to you and was being honest about how he feels. He didn't have to talk to you or tell you anything but he did. Don't worry about the physical reality now, all that matters is what you know to be true in your heart.

I second this. Austin said the same things to me but we got back together anyway because I knew we were meant to be. Don't give up, momo.

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❤️

12/24/2015 4:27 am  #20

Thank you both. He said it himself, he is stubborn. He said he wanted to give me closure but I approached him! I have been the active one and he also said He felt neutral towards me and scared and lost face. Ladies, it is hard to hear. He thinks our lifestyles will not mesh. Ultimately he sounded confused but adiment with his decision. How long did it take you to get Austin to return? Thanks for your support.

Board footera