Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2019 8:35 am  #51

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

its hard but the biggest thing is to try to detach and let  go. I know I hated hearing that and I would want to smack anyone who told me  that) The universe knows what you want...so give your self a break. I know soo much easier said than done but that's really the key. For me its about self love---I watched Veronicas recent post on bringing her man back and she just let it go and focused on her  which is that you are doing. Plus take comfort in knowing that its only been 2 months..I don't mean to say " only" but at least it hasn't been 2 years! ( almost that for me) you were engaged to this person so he clearly loves you. Hold on to that. I stopped the 25 day challenge for the last 2 days because I just don't want to focus on him..I need to focus on me.  so I started my own 25 day love myself challenge     because in the end its not bringing back someone who we know id already there..its about just breathing trusting and letting go. we give enough energy to these guys....let them come to us!!! Now if it had been like a year I would say reach out..what the worst that could happen? but 2 months..he is probably just trying to figure his life out too. ( listen to me its easy to tell someone that but I'm upset because its only been 8 days) LOL  its so much easier to give great advise than to take out own. In the words of Alice In Wonderland.."I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it"...   let him miss you--and realize how amazing you are!  If Veronica and millions of others can do it...so can we..and we WILL be posting our stories and I cant wait till the day I see your post that he reached out I wanna come to the wedding with my guy LOL

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

4/29/2019 8:39 am  #52

ahhhh ok I see so he asked for space...then yes give that to him.girl he will be back!!   I totally hear ya when we started talking again I got all focused on him and waiting for his texts...like I was soo happy each time my phone dinged and now I am like dammit I did it again!!   but how can we not get happy when we see a text from our love???
Men are able to think logically woman are emotional lol  I need to start the logical thing

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

4/29/2019 8:46 am  #53

I once waited for a guy for 10 years lol. But I thought I was never good enough lol. Had major issues because I thought I wasn't good enough to be seen as a romantic partner. Then I was seeing something which got messed up because I had self image issues. That guy liked me a lot but I almost choked him by asking him to validate. Then he left, quite obviously. And i waited for 2 years. But I stalked him online, anticipated the worst. Quite obviously that didn't work out. Then I met this one who treats me in a way, well, it took me some time to get used to get treated like that. But initally I was unsure because I wondered if I was worthy of that treatment. Even with all the self love, I had missed out on some of the core stuff. That loving yourself isn't about looking fab, it's about feeling good about yourself throughout. Understanding that you're worthy of being treated like the leading lady all the time. Some days I'm good at it, and I can see it being reflected around. Other days, it's work in progress. Will get there

4/29/2019 9:02 am  #54

I've been doing this great meditation on You Tube By Debra Berndt-Maldona " open to receive love & abundance  I LOVE it  I have ADD so its very hard for me to stay focused on things. I also am really big onto astrology and tarot and the readings/signs I have  gotten coincide with what's happening so I know he will be back    but yes a work in progress. we just gotta forgive ourselves for setbacks.  I still like listening to songs some days that remind me of him and smile.

4/29/2019 9:20 am  #55

Oh, I'll have a look! Thanks a lot!

4/30/2019 2:41 am  #56

Just a general observation :
A continuous 5k run can be painful, especially when you are trying to maintain a constant pace, not pausing at any point of time, not hydrating during the run ( I'm doing this because I'm prepping for a really tough trail which might need me to walk for Long distances with minimal hydration ). Now if I compare this to manifestation, I have an end goal, which is looking at the metrics and seeing distance as 5.0 . There's nothing I can do but run, which is similar to time moving forward. I've noticed if I keep checking out the clock or the distance covered, the process becomes more painful. It's like covering a 100 metres seems to take hours if I keep looking at the screen. In such cases I look away from the screen, think of something fun, think of him fixated on me and telling me how great I look. Or I keep looking outside and telling myself how proud I am of myself that I've been able to pull this off again. I keep having mental conversations with myself, with others. And when I look back on the screen, turns out I've covered a huge distance.
The last 1km gets especially difficult because I've drained my batteries and I've already done 1 hour or lifting and core before the run. But instead of focusing on my legs, I smile because I've done 4/5th of this already and the rest is easy. Kept repeating this is so easy. I even had a weird smile while came automatically ( weird because people around were like why is this female sweating herself out and smiling like a lunatic) because I knew I've done it. I forgot I have a km left. Just let telling myself, dude, you've done this. And within minutes I covered the remaining km and a few extra metres by the time I stopped lol.

I guess that's why all the videos suggest to forget about your intention. I mean obviously I didn't forget the distance, I just stopped looking at the time and distance covered and distracted myself. The waiting became easier. And at one point I had hit the confidence zone where "this is done" just came in naturally.

4/30/2019 7:28 am  #57

I hope its ok that I keep replying LOL I really like reading your posts and this one was soo inspiring and so freaking true. its awesome that you have these runs that you love to do and I am actively looking into doing something to keep me busy that I love _ just joined Meet Up to get out there and find like minded people - but yeah I also noticed that too when I didn't care it happened. so I stopped always  checking my phone ( I do that out of habit no matter who I'm waiting for) and as of today I am stopping all LOA you tube channels and stopping all scripting for a while. I will keep up on my daily gratitude journal tho.  The universe knows what I want I don't have to keep "trying' to make it happen. I don't have to keep "going thru the motions". its already done!  thanks again for that post-

4/30/2019 8:45 am  #58

Meetup is pretty cool. Anything that keeps me busy is cool. I'm not doing anything either. I have my affirmations which I do when I feel good. I visualise when I feel good, I don't have a fixed time to do it. The last time I tried doing it as a routine, it just became really painful. There are days when you're busy and you can't just do it and I forced myself to do it and that actually had caused more anxiety. Now I just go around, do my thing and if suddenly I feel good, like there's a point when I feel that yeah, I think we can have one round of visualisation now, I do it. At the end of the day, it should be fun.

But to be honest I feel like I've come a long way. I actually feel very comfortable with my end outcome. Thinking about the steps in between are what causes anxiety. I tried texting meditations, calling meditations etc, too much detailing. Now I'm like I intend to spend the rest of my life happily with him, with the approval of both our families. How that happens is none of my business. He can call, text, knock on my door in the middle of the night, doesn't matter.

4/30/2019 10:08 am  #59

Okay, out of context. But I'll call this a manifestation sucess because this is the first time I've done something being completely aware of it.
Basically my hair had become really rough and damaged because of all the extreme experimentation I had done with it during college. Fast-forward, I was struggling with it a lot. Best salons, truckload of expensive products, DIY solutions, all flopped. Today I was browsing through the secret's success stories section and someone mentioned about manifesting improved hair in 24 hours by giving it love and gratitude. Sounded pretty weird but I decided to try it. Nothing to lose.
IT WORKED. I've used the same products, used the exact same thing. There's nothing different about the weather conditions ( because weather affects hair), I've followed the same routine on my last wash and I stick to a fixed diet and the same supplements, nothing new. The fall has drastically reduced, no tangles, it's as nice as I've wanted to be. It's not been 24 hours yet.
I'm still getting used to this and it may sound weird, but... This easy!?!?!?!?!

5/01/2019 1:28 am  #60

My visualisation capabilities have improved a 100 times. Even with my eyes open it's easy for me to see things very clearly. Now all I need is self love and mental diet. So close to doing this right.
I'm also going to stop going through anymore LOA channels. Neville Goddard's content feels good, I have mugged up Veronica's videos and overdosed on sucess stories. Now it's time to step up my implementation game. Good thing at this stage is, if I watch a video that says "you can't do this" or "there's something better", I think "yeah, maybe in your reality" lol.
So now I have only a number of exercises I do as and when I feel like doing it. This is comfortable and this is enough to get there.
Time to unsubscribe from all the unwanted channels.

Board footera