Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2019 8:58 am  #1

aggressive guy in a relationship(one from a milion his version?)

What if I meet a boy who is first boy after my ex who I like him and Im interesting about him. We dont see it ,I know he from datting app. , but he is so similar as my ex and he is first boy from social app with who I would like meet personally...but. my friend know him. And she know his ex too.. And she told me, that he was very aggresive boyfriend and he was hit his girlfriend....and I dont know what have I think about him..I know that this his ex was attract this his version, but it doeasnt mean that he will have a similar behavior to me right? he really attract me and he was a first boy after my ex who attract me so much even thought I wasnt with him hang out..so I dont know what have I do ..but unfortunatelly he will leave my country in march for long time, so I  cant have with him nothing seriously..
But Im afraid that when I know how he bad was to his exgilfriend ,so Im afraid,  that this my fear will attract the same situation with him.. I never have a experience with agressive type a boy.But when I know a parallel reality, so I know that this is just one his version from milion ,right?

Last edited by Anita (1/28/2019 8:41 am)

1/28/2019 8:41 am  #2

Re: aggressive guy in a relationship(one from a milion his version?)

nobody?

1/29/2019 2:07 am  #3

Personally I wouldn't bother as it seems too much effort for little return if the bloke is moving away soon.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/29/2019 8:51 am  #4

To answer your question, yes. There isn’t only one version of him and you can create any version of him you like. Just believe him to be however you want him to be to manifest the change.

2/01/2019 3:41 pm  #5

fizzy wrote:

To answer your question, yes. There isn’t only one version of him and you can create any version of him you like. Just believe him to be however you want him to be to manifest the change.

what do you think, why some girls  attract  this  version boys?

2/01/2019 5:34 pm  #6

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

what do you think, why some girls  attract  this  version boys?

It has to do with what they believe/expect. On some level, they are expecting to be treated badly, and so that’s what manifests.

2/02/2019 5:46 pm  #7

But what if he was a very jealous? My friend told me, he had a problem just when his girlfriend had a conversations with her friends.  What if it means she had a very positive vibes and selflove and it was a reason why he was so abusive and jelaous? Or why women attract jelaous guy? I had a friend who was still dependent on boy and when she learned live alone and doesnt be so depended so she was meet a boy who was so jelaous on her and he wanted spent all the time with her..I never had a experience with this type  a boys and I dont want have ..but what if I attract this his version too, because I know how he was ..but I really want know him..but Im afraid.

2/02/2019 6:06 pm  #8

Anita wrote:

But what if he was a very jealous? My friend told me, he had a problem just when his girlfriend had a conversations with her friends.  What if it means she had a very positive vibes and selflove and it was a reason why he was so abusive and jelaous? Or why women attract jelaous guy? I had a friend who was still dependent on boy and when she learned live alone and doesnt be so depended so she was meet a boy who was so jelaous on her and he wanted spent all the time with her..I never had a experience with this type  a boys and I dont want have ..but what if I attract this his version too, because I know how he was ..but I really want know him..but Im afraid.

What manifests in a person’s world has nothing to do with positive vibes or self love. It has to do with what they expect. Sure, ‘self love’ can certainly play a part when it comes to how you expect to be treated by someone else, but you could hate yourself and still manifest someone else loving you. It’s just what you believe/expect to be true about someone. You’re not attracting anything to you. It’s manifesting out in front of you. And if you happen to manifest a partner who is jealous or abusive, you can manifest that same person to be trusting and loving just by changing what you believe/expect to be true about them. It’s all coming from you.

2/05/2019 2:22 pm  #9

I want ruly believe that I will manifest a good version him, but Im so scary...I start reall like him , but I feel a fear when I know what my friend told me about him ..when she told me nothing so I know that I dont will attract this his negative version..but now Im afraid that my fear and thoughts about him attract it..how delete my fear?

2/05/2019 2:40 pm  #10

Anita wrote:

I want ruly believe that I will manifest a good version him, but Im so scary...I start reall like him , but I feel a fear when I know what my friend told me about him ..when she told me nothing so I know that I dont will attract this his negative version..but now Im afraid that my fear and thoughts about him attract it..how delete my fear?

i'm working on this but perhaps you just visualize your ideal version of him. idk how to live in the end until it feels natural but cynthia said you don't have to do that outside of visualizing. I think the feeling of it being real and natural will come with visualizing everyday. you can also do affirmations. when these scary thoughts come up, just try not to think of them. they should subside when you ignore them.  hope this helps. 

Board footera