Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2018 9:21 pm  #1

Living in the end result...

I've been off here for a while, because I figured out what I had to do and, if I was living in the end result, wouldn't be on this forum. However, I have a question now about living in the end result.

Quick update, contact has improved. It's been more regular and better quality. Not long before that started to happen, I started listening to subliminal messages. A LOT. Sometimes 16 hours out of 24. Not saying that's necessary, but I do it while I work, for up to 8 hours, then I usually listen to the sound of rain while I sleep to block out background noise, and I found some 10 hour long rain sound subliminals that were relevant to my goal so I put that on most nights. Most of the subliminals aren't actually about him, they're about sorting out my own well-being and state of mind. There are a couple of tracks I listen to about manifesting a person. I am noticing changes in myself which is great :D I knew I had some intense reprogramming to do so I went all in, listening for that many hours of the day.

I've been visualising sometimes but stopped forcing it at times when it just wasn't happening. Mainly I've been writing more, and reading back over the scripts with feeling, to help me get into the feeling. I had a few nights where I was going to sleep in the feeling of the wish fulfilled. I don't know if it was just before I fell asleep or whether there was a gap in between, or whether that matters, like where Neville says about falling asleep in a "waking dream".

Any thoughts on that last part would be useful but that's not the main thing I wanted to ask. My question is...

Living in the end result...I've started to do it more, and I feel like I'm in some sort of overlapping stage where the old and new realities are crossing over. Basically, I have moments where the end result feels real, then part of my mind comes along and wants to remind me of the current reality. That's obviously really common and probably happens to most people in the beginning but any pointers on that would be helpful. The second point is, when that does happen, this surreal feeling comes up because in the attempt of my mind to remind me of current reality, I become aware that I was just in the process of creating, and yeah, it just feels surreal and weird, not in a bad way, but just some feeling that I'm not used to. It's like you feel like you're lying, for lack of a better word, and you don't want to stop, but it feels like, what's going on!? xD

So I'm curious about people's experiences of that, and how you process it I guess. This surreal feeling isn't putting me off but it's so unusual and sort of stops me in my tracks. I don't really know what to do with it and I'm wondering how to go from this stage of being aware of this weird feeling, to going ahead to full on end resultness.

Last edited by Aquilina (10/28/2018 9:34 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

10/28/2018 9:41 pm  #2

Re: Living in the end result...

A better way to describe the feeling is like you feel like you're lying to yourself by believing in something that your senses deny yet it still feels very real so it feels like being suspended or something. I don't know if that explains it better or not!

Last edited by Aquilina (10/28/2018 9:41 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

10/28/2018 9:51 pm  #3

What helps me at times when there has been a conflict in my mind is to write myself a letter from another person talking about the end result having happened. It's what Neville talked about, except that he talked about hearing somebody say that, which is good, too, but writing it down and reading it as many times as it takes has really helped me more than anything.This is for any subject. When it has involved a specific person, I write a letter to myself from the specific person saying exactly what I want them to say to me and read it as many times as it takes to feel real. I may have to go back and do that from time to time or write myself a new letter, but it really helps me get back to living in the end in my imagination.

I mostly do everything in my imagination other than the above. I don't do 'scripting' or say affirmations unless I already believe them because those things feel very false and even forced to me. Force is something to be avoided, as is desperation.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/28/2018 10:05 pm  #4

Thanks, the letter thing sounds good, I'll give it a go if any conflict comes up. Thankfully the scripting feels quite natural for me. I don't really notice that I'm writing and my mind is immersed in the world I'm writing about. I've felt less of a need to do it in the last week which must be a good sign.

Do you know what I meant about the surreal feeling? Have you experienced it in that context? It's not easy to describe. It doesn't always feel like conflict, more like being taken by surprise and then kind of like a floaty feeling, not physically, just detached from the old reality and not quite settled into the new, maybe that's the best way to say it. It's not as intense as when you learn about some mind-bending idea that makes your head spin and it's not a serious feeling either. I actually felt a bit high with it sometimes, but it's like being between realities and not grounded, in that moment that you notice what you've been doing.

10/28/2018 10:22 pm  #5

I referred to it as a conflict before because it sounded like you were having one when you felt like you were lying to yourself but believing it at the same time. I'm really tired right now to the point where I can't think very well so I can't remember if I've had a similar feeling or not, possibly something like that.  I think maybe you're having that happen from doing so much at the same time, all of those hours of listening to subliminals and doing other things, it's rather intense. I've done the same thing at times, subliminals playing virtually 24/7, at other times playing audible recordings for hours on end and/or all night long to reprogram my mind in various ways.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/30/2018 4:21 pm  #6

Actually yes conflict is what it was, I was tired and not thinking straight. I did think it might have been something to do with doing so much at once. It's because at the moment I don't get any peace where I live except in the middle of the night, so I've been doing quantity instead of quality because that's the only option at the moment, most of the time. I'm going to move out and find out what I must be believing that creates loud annoying environments around me, so that it doesn't happen next time. Anyway,Β  maybe that's what's causing it but I'll carry on for now because it's not uncomfortable or anything just a bit odd sometimes.

10/31/2018 2:56 am  #7

Cynthia wrote:

What helps me at times when there has been a conflict in my mind is to write myself a letter from another person talking about the end result having happened. It's what Neville talked about, except that he talked about hearing somebody say that, which is good, too, but writing it down and reading it as many times as it takes has really helped me more than anything.This is for any subject. When it has involved a specific person, I write a letter to myself from the specific person saying exactly what I want them to say to me and read it as many times as it takes to feel real. I may have to go back and do that from time to time or write myself a new letter, but it really helps me get back to living in the end in my imagination.

I mostly do everything in my imagination other than the above. I don't do 'scripting' or say affirmations unless I already believe them because those things feel very false and even forced to me. Force is something to be avoided, as is desperation.

I did something similar once, but I wrote out an email to three of my closest friends telling them about something that had happened (it hadn't happened then). I wrote it down on a Word document and included their real email addresses, subject heading and everything. The event did happen some months, probably five months, later.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/31/2018 11:25 am  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I did something similar once, but I wrote out an email to three of my closest friends telling them about something that had happened (it hadn't happened then). I wrote it down on a Word document and included their real email addresses, subject heading and everything. The event did happen some months, probably five months, later.

Nice. I have wondered about whether a lot of detail to make it real goes a long way, for example, imagining myself noticing what the time is during things I'm imagining. So the email addresses etc reminded me of that.

11/22/2018 6:42 pm  #9

Is this a good analogy?

Imagine someone drinks a small amount of alcohol every day...they feel a bit tipsy then it wears off. Then, they start to drink a couple of times a day and sometimes they get drunk. Sometimes, they go to bed drunk, but they wake up fine in the morning, back to their normal consciousness. Then, they start to drink even more, so that when they fall asleep drunk, the next morning they are still drunk. Then before they know it, they are permanently drunk and are only experiencing being drunk. They are seeing life through the eyes of being drunk, instead of their former sober state.

Is this how living in the end result works? If you keep at it, is it just going to get to the point where these moments all blend together and you are just there, you don't question it, you believe that the person is in a relationship with you in a way that, to others that don't know about manifestation, would seem like a complete delusion?

I suppose I'm thinking ahead about knowing when to stop, knowing when I'm at the point of knowing, and when I'm fully in the new state. I don't exactly want to be monitoring it because then I'd be looking at the current reality.

Being in the wish fulfilled, for this desire...is it believing that it is done and is going to happen the right way, and having the state of being of what it would be like if it was here now, or should we believe that it *is* happening now even though we have to wait for it to happen at the time that it will happen?

Board footera