Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2016 9:01 pm  #111

Re: Morgan's Journey

Cheering you on over here.. get it girl.. just dominate in all areas, you are unstoppable..

1/23/2016 4:54 pm  #112

I'm at the point that I don't care to do this anymore. I'm not sad or unhappy by any sort. Things are going very well. I love my new job, school is going well, I've made new friends etc. I feel very pretty these days, very accomplished. I'm just exhausted with the whole Austin thing. I'm tired of talking about him, thinking about him, making my day around having to focus on the aspects of attracting him. It may be annoying to read since I've pretty much got him where I want him, but if I'm constantly having to act as if, vis and what not, then I'd rather him just go. I have two jobs now, I'm a full time student, I have our son on my own in Manhattan. Absolutely NO family lives in the northeast with me. I've got a lot to handle, and I'm blessed to have all these things. I cannot let Austin seep into all of these other things and distract me and be my entire life again. All the stuff I have to do to make him apart of my day to day life is too much. I'm a really great woman. I have so much to offer. If he can't see on his own, without my having to work for it, that I'm amazing then oh well. There are a lot of great people that recognize it. For the first time, I genuinely feel like I don't care what happens or even if I end up with anyone. Being in my own is liberating. I've learned a lot about myself in such a short period. I'm still going to be active in the forum, but I'm attracting different things now like a new apartment, more money, that sort of thing. My focus is not on love (except self love), which makes me the odd one out up here, I guess.

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❤️

1/23/2016 5:27 pm  #113

MorganRose wrote:

I'm at the point that I don't care to do this anymore. I'm not sad or unhappy by any sort. Things are going very well. I love my new job, school is going well, I've made new friends etc. I feel very pretty these days, very accomplished. I'm just exhausted with the whole Austin thing. I'm tired of talking about him, thinking about him, making my day around having to focus on the aspects of attracting him. It may be annoying to read since I've pretty much got him where I want him, but if I'm constantly having to act as if, vis and what not, then I'd rather him just go. I have two jobs now, I'm a full time student, I have our son on my own in Manhattan. Absolutely NO family lives in the northeast with me. I've got a lot to handle, and I'm blessed to have all these things. I cannot let Austin seep into all of these other things and distract me and be my entire life again. All the stuff I have to do to make him apart of my day to day life is too much. I'm a really great woman. I have so much to offer. If he can't see on his own, without my having to work for it, that I'm amazing then oh well. There are a lot of great people that recognize it. For the first time, I genuinely feel like I don't care what happens or even if I end up with anyone. Being in my own is liberating. I've learned a lot about myself in such a short period. I'm still going to be active in the forum, but I'm attracting different things now like a new apartment, more money, that sort of thing. My focus is not on love (except self love), which makes me the odd one out up here, I guess.

I'm still cheering you on girlie.. life is all about the journey and so much more than the one specific person. Don't make it feel like it's a chase, it should be easy and natural. Follow your intuition, you are never wrong and should never feel sorry for how you feel. Frankly I think this too is a another success story, maybe some sort of letting go, sort of self love and actualization..whatever path you take, you are in control. I know first hand how it feels to be a single parent and doing a balancing act. Like I literally don't have the time and focus to meditate and all that stuff, that's why I like the Lanie method and Neville's short techniques before bed.
But I'm happy hearing from you and I just know only great things will come from this.

1/23/2016 5:31 pm  #114

Yeah, berryluv, maybe my exhaustion is because it's my form of letting go or I just didn't like the way I went about techniques. I don't know. It was starting to make me feel negative toward Austin though. :/

1/23/2016 5:53 pm  #115

MorganRose wrote:

Yeah, berryluv, maybe my exhaustion is because it's my form of letting go or I just didn't like the way I went about techniques. I don't know. It was starting to make me feel negative toward Austin though. :/

This just came to mind..
Maybe you were focusing too much on what was in your physical reality. It's like me saying I have my guy, he's mine etc etc then waking up to not see him physically with me and accept that because he's not physically there that means that I accept that fact, and all we have been doing is wishful thinking. There has to be a knowing, just as how you knew he was going to reach out to you. You have to know your desire is a fact and nothing, not one thing can convince you otherwise. You are focusing on what is.. ignore reality and just know, when you know you don't have to visualized 10 times a day or even think about him because you are already convinced he is yours. Which eliminates all doubt. And when you have really convinced yourself, it has to manifest. It's a law, it'seems a fact.

1/23/2016 6:05 pm  #116

There was a knowing, I felt like I was thinking of him too much and it was annoying me. I don't know how to describe it but I'm feeling very nonchalant about it all and want to focus on finishing school and getting my apartment.

There's a lot of stuff about Austin that I don't post here because that's his business and his family's business but there is so much work that would have to go into changing things he's doing that I don't feel like doing it. I can't fix a broken bird. He has to heal himself. I'm tired of the disappearing and reappearing act that comes along with addiction because he wants to run from his childhood. I've made excuses for him for so long, but he's a 24 year old man and if he wants the help it's been offered to him and I'm tired of his family turning to me to fix it. It's a lot. If something changes then that's wonderful but I don't want to think of it anymore. The relationship is secondary to me. If it happens in the future, cool. If not, okay. Right now my focus is on me and getting him to a healthy space again because he's fallen back into bad habits.

1/23/2016 6:10 pm  #117

I understand hun...

Btw..you guys keep very warm with that blizzard going on..

1/23/2016 6:13 pm  #118

Thank you dear. We're not going out until it passes on Monday. Aha

1/23/2016 6:36 pm  #119

From what you say, you are expressing everything very conditionally. Which is not an easy path to go down. I wonder if this is why you feel so much strain and efforting. It shouldn't feel like that. In order to have him back in your life happily, you truly have to turn away from his behaviour as you see it right now. And what you are currently doing is perpetuating the story of WHAT IS. About all the things you don't like about him. This is not going to get you where you want to be. It's ok to let go and focus elsewhere, but more powerful than that is to be able to see people as whole, complete, perfect. When you can look at him with unconditional love, he will actually raise to meet you there. And many of the things that upset you about him will fall away. Remember, if someone has one good quality and 9 awful qualities, and you focus explicitly on their one good quality, they will only reflect to you the good quality. In your experience they will not reflect the other bad qualities. I have seen this in every one of my relationships.

Last edited by Cherished (1/23/2016 6:38 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

1/23/2016 6:54 pm  #120

I mean, honestly this is starting to piss me off. I have loved this guy unconditionally for years. So much so that I didn't date or sleep with anyone, etc with the exception of one short lived relationship. He was a wonderful guy that treated me very well and I left him because of my feelings for Austin being so overwhelming. This isn't a quality issue. He's a heroin addict and an alcoholic. This isn't something I "dislike." This is me seeing a person I love killing himself. There are many times he could have almost died. Out of everyone in his life there is a reason he still comes to me about everything. Because he knows I'll accept him with open arms, maintain his trust, and love him no matter what he tells me. This isn't about loving him. This is about being exhausted from trying to rid him of the coping mechanisms he's not ready to give up right now. And if everyone feels that I should keep on holding on to a relationship with someone that can't help but walk out on me , his child, and the rest of his family periodically while he plunges in and out of these issues, then I'm sorry to tell you that isn't happening. I'm still going to be there for him. I'll always be there for him because we have something special and if he needs me he knows where I am, but I'm no longer looking for something romantic from him because having it now is not what's best for him. Right now he needs to be selfish and keep to himself, see what's best for him instead of feeling the pressure of this and holding a family together. I've ignored this problem for years now (started in 2012) because all I thought of was how he was with me, how unique he was from everyone I'd ever met, his intelligence, talent, etc while what was going on was pushed away, especially when he would have periods of sobriety and all will be well. This is just getting me super angry right now. I need to log off.

Board footera