Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2016 10:41 am  #101

Re: Morgan's Journey

Lord, I am glad I am NOT giving birth literally again today. Once is enough. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

1/12/2016 10:43 am  #102

MorganRose wrote:

Lord, I am glad I am NOT giving birth literally again today. Once is enough. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Spiritual birth.. lool.. heavens no, not literal birth..goodness.. we love our babies but labor is no joke....

Love and light to you darling..

1/12/2016 10:44 am  #103

Berryluv wrote:

MorganRose wrote:

Spiritual birth.. lool.. heavens no, not literal birth..goodness.. we love our babies but labor is no joke....

Love and light to you darling..

Β 
I knew what you meant but it still made me giggle haha thank you

1/14/2016 8:31 pm  #104

I've been sorta busy.

I actually just left Austin's house. His mom, stepdad, and sister were all there. Of course our son loved seeing us together. Aust was smitten by me. He was sweet to me. He walked me to the car and hugged me for a long while. He said, "it was good seeing you. It's always great seeing you." He hugged me again and watched me drive off, smiling. He has not done family time since Ashton's birthday and that was only because he had to. Today was pretty magical. We even wore the outfits from my vis. Here's Ashton and Austin playing together. ❀️

1/14/2016 9:22 pm  #105

I forgot to put that the texting thing happened on the 12th, btw. I want to keep everything together in this thread aha

Interesting enough, I'm not super excited about it because it felt right to be there with him and his family today. I like watching this unfold organically and I don't care to force anything or rush anything. It was nice seeing him. It was lovely to see how eager he was to hang on to my every word, to walk me out, hold our hug that he initiated for a long time and he also Went in for another one. He didn't want me to leave. He was still talking to me, but I told him I had to go. I felt like a whole person. Not less of myself because he was in the room. I used to dwindle a bit in his presence, not talk in groups. I was me today. I worried when he came around I would lose myself entirely, but all I've done during this process was learn to stand on my own two feet and if he's down for the ride then that's nice. If not, that's okay too. So far he's pretty down though!

1/14/2016 9:30 pm  #106

Girlllll... 

This, this, this... it's exactly how I was feeling the other day. Grateful for him reaching out and planning, grateful for the time we spent, grateful he was all over me and complementing me and telling me what I envisioned him telling me. I was calm, collected and it's like it felt like something normal. I used to be so nervous in his presence because I felt so close but yet so far. But now I know I have the power, and so do you.. you are you, and whatever it is to be will radiate from you. And it's good that your energy is balanced so he can feed off you. You can uplift his energy.
I'm so happy to hear of your time spent with family...looking forward to hearing more of this. Thank you for keeping us informed.

1/14/2016 9:32 pm  #107

I love hearing about all of your success !! Congratulations !!!! this is so exciting ! You have him back !

1/14/2016 9:44 pm  #108

Thanks y'all.

I'm loving the good vibes you're all giving me. I know that something beautiful can emerge from our thoughts.

1/15/2016 1:17 pm  #109

More success.  This is wonderful 

1/18/2016 8:52 pm  #110

That photo of Austin and Ashton is upside down and I just noticed it πŸ˜‚

Well, I'm back in Manhattan. I don't really miss Austin at all. I think it's because he feels with me and I don't really worry about it. I've been looking at furniture for the apartment I've been wanting to attract to me. I've done so well this year. I got the exact job I wanted, the GPA I wanted, I got that meeting with Austin that I wanted, he's said such beautiful things to me since last week. Tomorrow is the first day of the semester for me. I'll be finished with college this December. I'm stoked about it.❀️ I see a bright and beautiful for me and Ashton and the best part is, as I'm looking at this furniture, I see that future still having Austin in it when just a month or so ago I didn't really believe.

Board footera