Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2018 6:53 pm  #1

What to do... // Some questions

Hey everyone!

So i've started No Contact on July 3rd. (5 weeks after the break-up). Which was long overdue because i really messed things up and only pushed her away more by trying to maintain contact. And i broke it a week ago on July 11th. She deleted me off of facebook and without thinking i asked her why she did that. I kinda forgot i was doing no contact. After she gave her answer i just said "Ok."  And continued No contact. So i don't count that interaction, however plenty of you will probably say i have to start the 30 days all over again.

Before No Contact, there's been a lot of issues, arguments, a lot of mean & hurtful words were said, feelings were extremely hurt, and some nasty things happened irl. She also said something that would mean it's really the end to a Non-LOA'er. But that all doesn't matter anymore, that's in the past and it has nothing to do with my projection of the near future.

Now it's been 2 weeks since our last actual conversation (which wasn't a positive one, i might need to revision that...) And as of a few hours ago i really want to talk to her, i haven't felt the urge to start a conversation with her in the last weeks. I'm gonna stick to No Contact though, don't wanna make another mistake.

But this all made me wonder, why does No Contact need to be 30 days?

Why is it still wrong to contact your person after those 30 days?

What if she is waiting for me to contact her first?

Just some questions i can't figure out.

7/17/2018 7:13 pm  #2

Re: What to do... // Some questions

Thereโ€™s no rules whatsoever to No Contact. It doesnโ€™t have to be 30 days. You donโ€™t even have to go no contact with your person. You can talk to them regularly and still work on manifesting a relationship with them.

No contact is best for situations where there is a lot of tension between you and your person. This gives time for it to fizzle out and for you to focus on building yourself back up. But again, it doesnโ€™t need to be 30 days. It could be longer, could be shorter. Each situation is different.

Itโ€™s also sometimes easier to work on manifesting a relationship with a person while you are not in contact. Because then for the most part you are not aware of whatโ€™s going on in their life and wonโ€™t get thrown off by things.

7/17/2018 7:28 pm  #3

Where would i be without you Fizzy? Haha

Thanks

7/17/2018 8:01 pm  #4

Haha youโ€™re welcome!

7/18/2018 1:53 am  #5

Same thing here. Sometimes I just have the urge to reach him out but im waiting him to do so. ๐Ÿ˜–

7/24/2018 10:51 pm  #6

Does this work after he started ignoring me altogether? If he's ignoring me already how would this work? I am doing a lot of self love and Ho'oponono and whispering technique now, I told myself I would not go to him again if I am still in this needy state. But what happens after that? If he doesn't start contact first am I supposed to keep no contact forever?

Board footera