Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2018 5:09 pm  #1

Fighting against struggle...

I’ve identified that I have a lot of resistance and struggle over manifesting my ex back - when I’m aligned it does not last long and doubts often creep in as I’ve been doing this for a while with little success, and it makes me doubt if things haven’t worked before what difference is there now... so whenever I try new techniques and I become aligned for an hour or so my vibe always drops after. I overthink things and I can’t seem to detach from wondering about it, I’m constantly trying to raise my vibrations with no luck and it’s just creating this huge feeling of struggle over the manifestation. It’s like I’m trying to fight against my low vibrations and I don’t know how to get back to the more optimistic person I was when I first manifested him. My heart just feels a bit heavy... and I don’t know whether it’s me not committing enough to believing I am a true creator or whether there is something fundamentally wrong with me or my situation or the manifesting techniques that I’m missing. How do you let go of the struggle? Am I just not being patient enough? I feel like if I let go and detach I just let my vibes go down too much because I’m not concentrating on keeping them high. It feels like I’m going round in circles. I read advice and affirmations and I feel elated and confident for a short while but I can’t make it stick no matter how hard I try. I hope this is making sense.

Angel xo

Last edited by Angel_0199 (7/17/2018 5:11 pm)

7/17/2018 5:29 pm  #2

Re: Fighting against struggle...

The reality where you are together with your person already exists right now. You just have to embody the person who has your desire already in order to manifest it. That reality never stops existing. So being with your person is never impossible no matter what. Past experiences don’t mean anything.

Also, you don’t have to try to be in a high vibration all the time in order to manifest what you want. What manifests in your world has to do with what you believe. You could be sad and still believe you have your desire. You just can’t be sad because your desire hasn’t manifested yet. THAT would block it.

I hope this helped at least a little.

7/17/2018 5:35 pm  #3

Along with what fizzy said, I've manifested good things when I was sad. It's much better to be happy but like I stated above, you don't have to be happy all the time. If you need to cry, get some negative emotions out, than do so, fighting it won't help. Let yourself be sad for awhile as a way of release, DO IT IN A GOOD WAY THOUGH! ❤️

7/17/2018 7:37 pm  #4

That really helped! Sometimes I don’t know whether I’m in low vibration because I’m focusing on him not being with me or because I’ve had an annoying day at work or whatever 😂 living in the end is quite difficult. The current reality just creeps up on me and I’ll just be thinking of it out of nowhere...I guess I just need to practice on training my brain more!  I tried that two cup method last night because it sounded fun and interesting - it made me feel aligned for a little while which was nice! I think I’m going to try journaling about things I’m visualising to make sure I make time every day living in the end, I have a stressful time consuming job that often means I don’t get a chance to properly take a few minutes to align myself!

Thank you!
angel xo

7/17/2018 8:07 pm  #5

I’m glad it helped! Yeah, the important thing is to just hold on to the feeling/belief that your person is already yours. If they were yours now, you’d still get sad/upset/stressed over things. You just don’t want to let the thing you’re upset over be them or their absence while you’re working on manifesting a relationship with them. But it won’t affect your relationship manifestation at all if you are feeling down or upset over other things. If this happens, you could even start thinking thoughts like “I’ve had such a frustrating day at work....can’t wait to go home and spend time with my boyfriend”. As long as this doesn’t cause you to wallow in lack, this is a good way to still live in the end! Then go home and actually do a visualization where you spend time with them if you’d like lol

Last edited by fizzy (7/17/2018 8:10 pm)

7/18/2018 5:18 pm  #6

Thank you so much for your advice! I’ve been in quite high vibrations today, and even one of my coworkers started asking me if I had a boyfriend (it was purely on a friendly level, not because he’s interested in me or anything!) which surprised me a bit as it we’ve never discussed anything like that before and it was so out of the blue, and the timing seemed to coincidental with my vibes today! I’m going to revise this in my journal tonight as if I told him all about my wonderful relationship 😁
I last spoke to my SP a couple of weeks ago and I’m toying with the idea of suggesting we go for coffee when he’s back in town. However it was him that didn’t reply last and I don’t want to force any action before the manifestation is ready, and I’m still a bit concerned I’m too attached to what he’ll say/where it will lead etc. What do you think? I want to give the impression that I’m open to meeting up but not in a needy way that messes with my vibrations!!

Xo

7/18/2018 5:38 pm  #7

Angel_0199 wrote:

Thank you so much for your advice! I’ve been in quite high vibrations today, and even one of my coworkers started asking me if I had a boyfriend (it was purely on a friendly level, not because he’s interested in me or anything!) which surprised me a bit as it we’ve never discussed anything like that before and it was so out of the blue, and the timing seemed to coincidental with my vibes today! I’m going to revise this in my journal tonight as if I told him all about my wonderful relationship 😁
I last spoke to my SP a couple of weeks ago and I’m toying with the idea of suggesting we go for coffee when he’s back in town. However it was him that didn’t reply last and I don’t want to force any action before the manifestation is ready, and I’m still a bit concerned I’m too attached to what he’ll say/where it will lead etc. What do you think? I want to give the impression that I’m open to meeting up but not in a needy way that messes with my vibrations!!

Xo

Going back and revising what you said so that it lines up with your desire is a neat idea!

If he didn’t respond last time, maybe you should let him reach out to you next. But, if you find you really want to say something, I would send something friendly, maybe not even about meeting up. I think he would understand that you are open to talking more just through that. Just again, be open to possibly no response.

7/18/2018 5:47 pm  #8

I've also been toying with the idea of sending my ex a simple "Hey, How are you?"  I was also the last one to respond last time.  Last time we had a conversation (2 weeks ago) it was very negative and hurtful to me. I might need to revise that... My advice on that is to do the same thing i'm doing, just wait until it feels right to do so and you feel good about sending it    
I don't know how the situation between you and your SP is, but in my case i'm waiting for raging waters to smooth out. You'll simply feel when the timing is right.

7/18/2018 7:26 pm  #9

Thank you! ❤️ The last conversation we had was a positive one, we hadn’t spoken in a few months but it lasted over a few days with him replying daily. I’m pretty sure he didn’t get back to me after my last message because he was having a chaotic week so I’m trying not to dwell on it! 😂 I’ve usually always been the one that contacts first, even when we were together, so I guess I just need to work on the belief that I’m a priority and he contacts me regularly and we communicate daily...should I just do this through affirmations/living in the end or is there a better method? I’m trying to work on it and not contact him first but the last time that happened we didn’t speak for months...I must have some pretty strong negative beliefs going on! Can I change my beliefs about him contacting me first whilst also contacting him? Or is that going against it? I want to contact him but I want to do it naturally and not because I feel like I have to to make things happen... and I’d have to find a plausible excuse for messaging him!

Also: my friend had this idea that maybe why he went so quiet and distant on me after our last date was because I had acted too hard to get when he was asking how I felt about him (I just played it cool and said he was a nice guy - didn’t want to scare him off!) and that he assumed I wasn’t interested...and my guy has been known to overthink things in the past. I guess I just thought by asking him for coffee it would show I was interested....but then if I’m completely wrong about this and he knew I was interested but backed off cause of my vibrations, then a coffee invite might backfire and come off as needy!

I’m definitely overthinking this. I need to sleep 😂

Xo

Last edited by Angel_0199 (7/18/2018 7:28 pm)

7/18/2018 7:52 pm  #10

If you want to contact him, and you feel good about it, just do it! You don't need a plausible excuse at all. I'm a guy myself, we generally don't care about why a girl contacts us, we enjoy the attention haha! Unless she's like really annoying. But that's not the case here.
And asking to go out for coffee is fine, it's easy going, nothing too intimate or too demanding. It shows you have interest but aren't pushing anything.

And i'm changing my beliefs about my person as well. I do this through affirmations & visualizing us texting in a loving manor. I don't think any LOA technique is "better" than the other. The only thing that makes a certain technique "better" is if one feels better to you and you feel better doing it when compared to another.

Board footera