Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2018 7:55 am  #1

Hi has anyone tried this

has anyone tried subliminal sounds  and if so what results if any have you had ?  has it worked for you ??
thanks
Jay 

6/11/2018 4:44 am  #2

Re: Hi has anyone tried this

No subliminal program are slow I think you should go for your own affirmation do your affirmation before sleep and when you get up

6/11/2018 5:39 am  #3

Thanks Meena  I will try that , trouble is right my mind keeps going through  all the wrong emotions , hurt , sorrow , anger  and so on , when do such things visual stuff I end up getting upset , but I try what you said , I will try anything to get her back as care for her so much  !!!

hope your doing good

kind regards
Jay

8/21/2018 10:00 am  #4

If you focus on sadness anger then you're going to attarct that more more and more, what you need to do is acting like she is with you you and you're so happy
hope this will help u
Love from pakistan x

8/22/2018 7:56 am  #5

meena wrote:

If you focus on sadness anger then you're going to attarct that more more and more, what you need to do is acting like she is with you you and you're so happy
hope this will help u
Love from pakistan x

Thanks Meena  that's really  a good helpful  process and I will put into practice for sure , thank you so much for all your help and great advice

Love back from London  x

8/22/2018 2:26 pm  #6

Hope you will get her soon xx

8/23/2018 2:54 am  #7

I really hope so , it feels like she is one I have been looking and waiting all my like   Thanks Meena

xxx

Board footera