Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2018 11:34 pm  #1

Flying High but need guidence

So, this is my first post...It might be long! 😉 I've been trying to attract him back into my life for almost a year now. We went our separate ways almost 15 years ago! For a long time I was happy with the way things were but as time has gone on I've just started to miss him more and more.
Last summer I really started getting into all this but I was kind of obsessed with the outcome. I needed to have it I had to have him...Now, now, now! Lol
Around the holidays I started to relax a little and had been doing visualizations on running into him at a store.  With the holidays approaching I think I just felt happier and more relaxed with my own life and the fun and joy ahead.
Well, I ran into him 3 times in a store. The first time he was checking out as I was walking in. I gave him a wave and he waved back! (Big deal for us our story has lots of ins and outs) I was on cloud 9. So of course I really wanted to do it again! 😉 the second and 3rd times had no interactions not even sure he knew I was there but it still happend. I was a bit weirded out as it had been NEVER that we just randomly ran into each other in a store. I repeat NEVER!
So of course now I'm all about this. I started trying to force it (doing rs, lots of visualization and all kinds of other things) and nothing...NOTHING for 3.5 months. Then recently I just kinda started thinking maybe I'm ok with my life maybe he wasn't good for me. (This part confuses me) I was really just going to go on with life and there he is in a store. I had stopped doing everything for over a month. This time we actually exchanged the typical "hi, how are you?" IM Good. Routine and I hate that because all I wanted to say I couldn't. 
I got completely nervous and walked away fast after that. I had my son with me and we went to the check out.  I kid you not the cash register kept eating my check. It literary would not take it. So there we stand and my heart is racing just knowing this is all the universe lol. Then here he comes walking up to the register. We meet eyes and he came and stood in line right by us. Originally my son had been stand in between us but my ex was standing really close and it made him uncomfortable and he moved behind me.  (Hes never met thus person lol) You guys...I totally chickened out and didn't even look at him 🤦‍♀️ I kind feel like he was being a little.flirty too he was leaning up against.the wall really within my comfort zone. It was kind of strange. I'm so mad that I didn't talk or say goodbye I just walked out like whatever...lol
Long story short he hurt me bad back then and I think I'm just not used to being around him 🙈
Anyway...I dwaddled in the parking lot to see him walk out. He walked out and went to his truck so i pulled out as I had to stop at my sister's house. I had to go back by the store on my way home 15 min latter and he was still at.the store and not in his car?! So I'm totally thinking he fake checked out to stand near me?!
Anyway...I was flying pretty high after the most major event to happen in 15 years lol
So, this weekend I had to leave town and I asked for some signs. Just to see what would happen. Well, in a museum I didn't plan to stop in a woman slid ahead of me at check out... no big deal...but her conversation was! Lol. She paid for her things and the attendant told her she could tour  some more of the mesuem through the doors of the gift shop. She said oh I'm waiting for a friend first. A few second later her friend got there and It was so sweet. You could tell by the way They looked at each other they are more than or want to be more than friends. Then he says to her the exact things I had been rs'ing to my guy. He said you look so good, it's been to long I've missed you so much! 😯

Twilight zone! Haha

Then a few hours later at an event I was attending I walk outside and the first booth  was blairing our song that I always invasion being our wedding song.

What do you guys think?! I'm flying pretty high but I don't want to start NEEDING it Again and mess it all up.

Help me NOT to do that?

I'm thinking maybe just focusing on the joy of knowing the universe has my back. I've seen to many signs for it not to be on it's way! I want to focus on it as long as I don't start missing him...because I love dreaming of what life will be like. I know like I know this will happen 😊

I don't mind randomly running into him  it is like more...how do I manifest a conversation? I feel like I stuck myself on just running into him! Haha

Last edited by leigh82 (3/23/2018 11:42 pm)

3/24/2018 1:07 am  #2

Re: Flying High but need guidence

What is it that you want exactly? Surely it's more than to have a conversation with him. If what you want is a renewed and better relationship with this person, that's what you would imagine already having as if it is yours right now, what Neville referred to as 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled.' You go straight to the end result you want in your imagination and bypass any steps you think have to take place for this to happen.
It would probably help you a lot to listen to and/or read Neville Goddard. Below is a link to his The Secret of Imagining recording. It's less than 17 minutes long and is a good starting point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/24/2018 6:11 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

What is it that you want exactly? Surely it's more than to have a conversation with him. If what you want is a renewed and better relationship with this person, that's what you would imagine already having as if it is yours right now, what Neville referred to as 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled.' You go straight to the end result you want in your imagination and bypass any steps you think have to take place for this to happen.
It would probably help you a lot to listen to and/or read Neville Goddard. Below is a link to his The Secret of Imagining recording. It's less than 17 minutes long and is a good starting point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

4 years ago this week I met up with a man I had had a crush on zillions of years before but we had never really got to know each other. He had first popped into my mind the year before, ie 2014, when the Commonwealth Games were on the TV (he had been an athlete). I started to think I wanted to meet up with him again and this time have a proper relationship. I did visualise - I visualised us meeting up. I imagined us getting married - I imagined the wedding, but that was in retrospect as if we had married back then, not now or in the future. I managed to meet up with him - I thought that if we had a conversation it would lead to other things. Nothing came out of it and I haven't seen him since, but I would like to. And not just a conversation, as you said to the OP. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/24/2018 7:02 am  #4

I guess that makes a lot of sense. I have had some resistance though so I guess it's easier to do small piece?! Until this last time...It was very tellin, how he felt.  I have visualized with much emotion and can feel it very well (us getting back together, getting engaged and getting married.)
I'd say things are moving I just don't know what to do next.

3/24/2018 12:41 pm  #5

I am so happy for you     which proves that Veronica is right   time dosent matter   
What I think you need to do  is be very clear when you visualize   what you want to happen   but also you need to completely delete the past   erase it from your memory   because  if you think about the negative things  history will repeat itself   you have to forgive and forget  and start completely new   as he must also 

Start fresh with him as if he is a stranger   abeit it a stranger you have loved for 15 years

I too have desired my ex back after many years   and asked the universe just today for a sign that  its possible     when I got in the car this morning   the radio was playing his favorite song    and at lunch today   I am reading your post      wonderful things will happen for all of us  

3/24/2018 12:55 pm  #6

Thank you so much barbidoll!
It's really amazing the signs you can get! Isn't it?! Do you have to not.think about the past at all? Because some of it was AMAZING!
I hope yours works out as well. I do not think time matters...Its the two people. I've always known in my heart we would get our chance I think that helps my situation...I've always known we were not done 😊

3/26/2018 6:06 am  #7

Remember all the AMAZING parts   all the parts that make your heart sing  ( not long )  delete anything that makes you feel in any way  sad  or WANTING      remember the past is done   but the future  has more amazing moments waiting for you with him

Wow   ever since the moment I lost him    I have felt that I have this enormous amount of unfinished business  and  a deep feeling that   we would be together again   the breakup was all based on the jealousies  and  sabotage of other people     which hurt me as I though this person was my friend     I have always felt  that the truth would prevail   but a lot of pain   and  depression  have blocked me  from this happening     But as I learn to control those feelings   I see how things move toward my desires coming to full flower      

3/26/2018 11:18 pm  #8

barbidoll...😯
That's it to a T!

3/27/2018 5:46 am  #9

Now   I have a question  

It is March   and  Christmas has been coming up   in all sorts of ways     I rented a movie  the cover had people and palm trees on the cover   yet  the entire movie was all about Christmas      it seems like every time I watch tv   there is a Christmas episode  on     at 4 am ( I have to get up early to get to work )   there was a Christmas commercial on the CW network      in March 

People have mentioned Christmas to me in conversations   and  just all sorts of other little things     

would anyone have an idea what the Universe it telling me ?   

4/20/2018 11:33 am  #10

thanks for sharing i also need some guidance

Board footera