Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2017 6:02 pm  #1

I Manifested Me!

I think this is a success story in and of itself because I FEEL AMAZING! Regardless of my current situation I know it is going downstream and is easily being healed with the help of the Universe. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 
I have energy, i'm feeling lighter like I've lost some weight and its this weird relaxation and calm that I have not felt in a long time. The only way that we can manifest everything we desire, is through becoming the best version of ourselves. I feel so in love with me, abundance has come my way- I received an unexpected vacation payout this week for over 300$ and i'm acing my exams. It is amazing how quickly a change come come about that's for sure! 

Happy Manifesting!  

12/05/2017 6:26 pm  #2

Re: I Manifested Me!

Awesome! Congratulations! I’m feeling the same way lately. It’s so fun seeing what manifests everyday isn’t it?!

I’m so happy for you!!

12/05/2017 7:10 pm  #3

Wow this is awesome!!!!!!!! 

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/05/2017 10:36 pm  #4

Love love this

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

12/05/2017 10:40 pm  #5

Thanks guys! 

It is true something new manifests everyday. Today I visualized my love asking me to go to the movies, because it is cheap on Tuesdays and we are both students. And my love did ask me to go to the movies, however his little nephew threw up all over himself so we did not get to go. So he ended up dropping me home.  It was a little weird, I felt like I was too much in the present reality but the great thing was I acknowledged that I was in this moment and knew that there was a reality where we are in a loving relationship.

totally unrelated... how do you change the way that you feel about some of the decisions that have nothing to do with you? my love won a trip and has decided to give one part of it to his family. This is not the issue. The issue is that certain family members are a little bit "underserving" in my opinion based on the way they treat themselves and their family. I know it's vague but I don't want to put that much energy into it, but I definitely could not explain this fact to my love and really caused our night to sour. He didn't agree with me or try to understand my perspective because i felt like I couldn't be honest with my disagreement of this vacation.

12/05/2017 10:58 pm  #6

Yup agreed when I was feeling this way 100% everything naturally worked out. Working on this feeling now not too far away but what I strive for now is feeling good more then anything

12/05/2017 11:16 pm  #7

I think you thinking this person is not deserving is creating negative energy which is not good. We create our realities, if you think this person is not good then they will be. I think just focus on the positives such as that’s awesome he won. I wouldn’t even waste any energy or time thinking about other people. Unless this family member is directly harming you there’s really no reason to get involved. Instead I would try to project loving positive energy to this family member and see them as who you want them to be

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/06/2017 10:33 am  #8

Kiba101 wrote:

I think you thinking this person is not deserving is creating negative energy which is not good. We create our realities, if you think this person is not good then they will be. I think just focus on the positives such as that’s awesome he won. I wouldn’t even waste any energy or time thinking about other people. Unless this family member is directly harming you there’s really no reason to get involved. Instead I would try to project loving positive energy to this family member and see them as who you want them to be

Agreed. I think by writing this last night and dwelling on it, it brought up so much negative energy and I went to sleep and woke up feeling angry and upset with him specifically. So I’m just feeling my feelings and will try and make this day snout the things I’m good at and not dwell on those feelings too much. I’ve also been using RS quite a bit so it could just be the pushback before the manifestation.

Board footera