Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2017 10:25 pm  #1

HELP

Hi everyone, I need to get my story out to vent and get some advice.

I was with someone for about 3 months, and during that time I fell deeply in love with him.Ā  I know it wasn't very long, but I fell hard for this guy.Ā  He loved me too.Ā  A couple of times during our relationship he tried to walk away saying he wasn't ready for a relationship, that his last gf 'screwed' him up..that he still had a guard up and couldn't let me in, and also said he was getting pulled in all directions at work, with family etc, and had nothing left to give me, that I deserved better.

We worked through those two times, but then almost two months ago he broke it off for good, with all of the above reasons.Ā  I was/am devastated.Ā  I tried at the beginning to 'beg' for us to work through it, but he was adamant that he needs time to himself to figure things out etc.Ā  A couple of times since I've tried to talk to him about it, but it was the same conversation.

The last couple of times we hung out, I initiated, and we hung out.Ā  One of the times we did sleep together, and he was saying things like he loves me, that we should do this and this together this winter...etc.Ā  But as soon as I left, I barely heard from him.Ā  When we are hanging out, it's good, but when we are apart, I don't really ever hear from him.Ā Ā 

I saw him last week and we hung out again for a few hours.Ā  I tried to keep my distance to not 'throw' myself at him.Ā  It seemed to have work a little bit because at the end he said he wanted to cuddle me the whole time...said we would hang out next weekend (this weekend), and would text during the week.

That was last Sunday.Ā  I decided to let go and said to myself what will be, will be.Ā  I wasn't expecting to really hear from him, but on Tuesday he sent me a text saying 'Hope your week is starting off well '.Ā  I sent one response, and then nothing the rest of the week.Ā  This morning he sent me a text saying good morning, asked how my week was, and asked what I was up to.Ā  I responded and asked what he was up to, and didn't get a response.Ā  So a few hours later I sent another one saying Im home and hes welcome to come by to visit.Ā  Nothing for a couple hours again.Ā  I started to panic so I tried calling him with no answer.

About half hour later I got a text from him saying he was just dealing with some issues at work, and that he was just going to lay low tonight and get some things done.Ā  Again, I panicked, and asked if I could just come by to say hi and wouldn't stay long.Ā  He asked if tomorrow after work would be ok, and that he could stop by my place.Ā  He said he was just feeling anti social.

I tried to keep my composure and just said yes of course, and hoped he had a good night.Ā  Then he sent me a long text about his day, what happened, said that he hoped I had a good night too and would be in touch tomorrow.

So the last couple of weeks I have been trying to put LOA into 'action'...I've been doing so many self love meditations, exercising, trying to be good to myself.Ā  I was doing good..and the last couple text I got from him, were on his own accord...something that hasn't happened in a while, so I believe it can work.

I know that he is the one for me, but I'm struggling between believing LOA will work for me...and if I should just move on because sometimes I feel like he's not into me anymore.

And I know all of the above are my beliefs and is working against me with LOA.

I just don't know what to do.Ā  I thought it was working, and then when I didn't hear from him for hours today, my anxiety crept up on me full force, and I spiraled.Ā 

Some of my friends tell me I just need to talk to him, and see how he's feeling, and tell him I can't see him until he figures out what he wants.Ā  Which, I can see, but when putting LOA into practice, they say you 'act' or believe that yhou don't need that person, and not to act needy, or talk about emotions and let them come to you.

I'm just confused with all of the information out there and not sure what steps to take, as I am truly in love with this person, and don't want to be with anyone else.Ā 

Any advice would really help.

Thanks guys!!

Ā 

12/03/2017 12:48 am  #2

Re: HELP

I think sometimes things manifest in stages. Ā The trick is not to let your energy dip when there is a lull. Ā It's great that you started to hear from him, and just allow that feeling to continue onwards. Ā Try not to automatically assume things have stopped moving in your favor.

I hope this helped

Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Ā https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

12/03/2017 1:12 am  #3

Thank you so much! Yes it did.Ā  I just get in my mind that every time something like this happens and I show my 'neediness', it sets me back so far, or causes him to run away.Ā  I'm not sure how to reverse those feelings or 'mend' what I've done.Ā  Do I just try and take a step back and re group and do self love mediations and try not to be so hard on myself?

12/03/2017 1:24 pm  #4

I would not be so hard on your self and definitely continue with the self love! Veronicaā€™s 25 day challenge is amazing I recommend buying it, it not only is great in helping manifest your ex back but also creating more self love within yourself! I think the important thing whenever you get a needy thought or sad feeling is to address it in your head. Itā€™s human to feel these emotions. But how we react is the important part. Veronicaā€™s teachings really help with this and teach this! So the next time any kind of negative thought pops up just tell yourself that this is just my fear voice (I think thatā€™s what Veronica calls it). And I recommend doing Veronicaā€™s ā€œwhat if statementsā€ whenever your have a negative thought. Like if he doesnā€™t respond. Just think weā€™ll what if he did respond! What if our communication was great? Definitely watch her what is videos if you havenā€™t already!

ā€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.ā€Ā 

12/04/2017 2:23 pm  #5

Sorry I just realized that this is probably on the wrong board!
In any event, just a quick update.

I think LOA is working!! We spent the evening together last night and it was actually really great.Ā  We had dinner together, and watched some shows.Ā  We sat and cuddled a bit and I was debating in my head whether or not to talk to him, because we havenā€™t really talked about where each other is at in a while. I asked if we could talk and he said sure.Ā  So I told him that since we have broken up, Iā€™ve realized that I really needed to work on myself, being able to be alone and learning to love myself again.Ā  I also apologized for making him feel as though he had to give me ā€˜extra loveā€™ because I couldnā€™t give it to myself.
He told me not to apologize and he never felt like that.Ā  He just felt bad where he was at and couldnā€™t meet me half way.
He said he thinks about me a lot, and always wants to reach out and see how Iā€™m doing etc., but doesnā€™t want to confuse me, because he said he still doesnā€™t want a relationship.
He said heā€™s still working on himself, and heā€™s feeling better, just not sure when he will be ready.Ā  He told me not to worry, that heā€™s not looking for anyone else or anything like thatā€¦and also said that heā€™s been a bit worried that I met someone or started seeing someone.
We sort of came up with a compromise, as I told him that I shouldnā€™t be in a relationship at this point either, and I need to work on myself.
We are still going to continue spending time with each other, talking etc., and see where things go, with no expectations right now.
I do believe that we will be together again one day, so for now Iā€™m taking it one day at a time, working on myself, getting to know him better, and seeing what happens.Ā  So all in all, I feel a lot better, and Iā€™m so glad I decided to be honest with him.
I'll keep on doing my self love meditations and believe that we will be together soon

12/04/2017 5:38 pm  #6

Awww thatā€™s great! Happy for you and I canā€™t wait to see your next positive update

ā€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.ā€Ā 

12/05/2017 4:42 pm  #7

Thanks Kiba!
Just wondering if you have thoughts on him saying he's liking being single right now, not being in a relationship.

How would you word it with affirmations, living in the end etc. as whenever I remember him saying those words it gives me a sinking feeling.

Would it be something like 'I love how committed he is to our relationship.'?

Board footera