Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2017 10:01 pm  #1

Social Media

Hi Everyone,

So for the last couple of weeks I have been trying to focus on getting myself back in good health and mind as I am currently dealing with depression and anxiety which I got help for. I do want my ex back but I dont think im in a good place yet to start the process but I will admit that i constantly check her facebook a couple of times a day which i know its not healthy. We havent talked or seen each other in awhile. Anyone else has this problem? 😒

Last edited by Butterfly31 (11/29/2017 10:01 pm)

11/29/2017 11:10 pm  #2

Re: Social Media

Yes. That is a problem.     Honestly  before this Monday that passed.  I had a bad habit of looking at the person I wants social media.      It’s reslly not healthy for your mental state and just creates more anxiety,fear, doubt,etc.   I mean if you were with them, you wouldn’t look at their page.

I honestly feel so much better since I stopped

11/30/2017 7:39 am  #3

I have a this problem too: ( I stalking him always and now I see he follow again one girl who in the past he sleep with ther.. she is typicall instagram girl... and I cry because I think that he will want hec again.. how much can destroy instagram or facebook our happiness? But how stop stalking? I try so long time and I dont know stop it..but what is worse? When I dont will any information about him or and I dont will know he have or he havent girl and I will see him with her and it will shocked for me or when I will stalking him and I will have a overwiev about him and when I will see him with someone so I dont will surprise?..

11/30/2017 7:44 am  #4

I have done the same thing. I purposely removed the Facebook app and unfollowed and I remind myself if I really care about how I feel I wouldn't check his Facebook because it doesn't matter . What he does doesn't matter. The universe knows my request I just need to be in the space to receive it.  Sometimes easier said then done buuut it takes practice. Think about your well being first and remember social media is basically a place where people brag and try to show off their life we never fully see what's underneath

11/30/2017 9:46 am  #5

Dan2015 wrote:

Yes. That is a problem.     Honestly  before this Monday that passed.  I had a bad habit of looking at the person I wants social media.      It’s reslly not healthy for your mental state and just creates more anxiety,fear, doubt,etc.   I mean if you were with them, you wouldn’t look at their page.

I honestly feel so much better since I stopped

Your so right. I know its not healthy and i need to stop because it does make me anxious and fearful i will see them with someone else. How did you stop?

11/30/2017 10:05 am  #6

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I have done the same thing. I purposely removed the Facebook app and unfollowed and I remind myself if I really care about how I feel I wouldn't check his Facebook because it doesn't matter . What he does doesn't matter. The universe knows my request I just need to be in the space to receive it.  Sometimes easier said then done buuut it takes practice. Think about your well being first and remember social media is basically a place where people brag and try to show off their life we never fully see what's underneath

Your always giving good advice Im really trying hard to work on me first which has been a struggle. I will try hard to not look at all. I have been doing it for so long 😳

11/30/2017 10:16 am  #7

We can't think of time . I'm currently back doing this and if I have done it at my lowest ( this is pretty close) then I can do it now and so can you . We have to take it a moment at a time sometimes. I'm thankful my guy wants to be there for me no matter what still. I want more though but there are always things to be grateful for .

11/30/2017 11:20 am  #8

Selfloveiskey wrote:

We can't think of time . I'm currently back doing this and if I have done it at my lowest ( this is pretty close) then I can do it now and so can you . We have to take it a moment at a time sometimes. I'm thankful my guy wants to be there for me no matter what still. I want more though but there are always things to be grateful for .

You give me hope. Please keep me updated on your story

11/30/2017 11:39 am  #9

Yes, I have dealt with this issue. Getting better with it now though. I don't know if this will be of any help to you because people are different but I found I had too much time on my hands so I found that throwing my time into other things has helped.Β 
I have also deactivated my social media accounts whenever I have needed a break or just unfollowed anybody who I felt was affecting me in a negative way.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/30/2017 8:29 pm  #10

Laura1234 wrote:

I have a this problem too: ( I stalking him always and now I see he follow again one girl who in the past he sleep with ther.. she is typicall instagram girl... and I cry because I think that he will want hec again.. how much can destroy instagram or facebook our happiness? But how stop stalking? I try so long time and I dont know stop it..but what is worse? When I dont will any information about him or and I dont will know he have or he havent girl and I will see him with her and it will shocked for me or when I will stalking him and I will have a overwiev about him and when I will see him with someone so I dont will surprise?..

I know how you feel as that is my issue to that they will be with someone else but we have to think positive and figure out a way not to stalk their lives because its just bringing on more negativity in our lives. We can get through it. Maybe we should set up a challenge for like a week to not look at their social media at all and go from there

Board footera