Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2015 4:31 pm  #1

You don’t get what you want…you get what you ARE

When we first hear of the LOA we think that we get what we want. We believe that if we ask, believe and receive all the good of the world will be ours. However, many people wake up and realize that this is not how it works. The key is that you do not ask with your words, you must ask with your vibration!

You must BECOME someone whom already has what they desire. Then your vibration will be synched to that which you are seeking. Ask, believe and receive only works if your in vibrational alignment with your desire! Therefore, you act as if you already have everything you want. Everything you are seeking IS seeking you! Do not delay it by focusing on LACK!

If it is a relationship that you desire, you would NOT be crying, stalking, or complaining about not having what you want. You would be feeling grateful, happy, appreciative and fulfilled! Guess what? You do NOT need the actual relationship in your life in order to feel all those things. You can go ahead and feel them now! That is where the universe starts to take you seriously. Asking- Involves sending a signal out in the universe with your fulfilled vibration. Believing- is continuing to act in this way knowing that your desire is coming. Receiving- is become the person who is worthy of having this desire! (OF COURSE, that person, job, money, etc came into your life! Why WOULDN’T it! You are a person worthy of receiving magic!) 

So go ahead and give it a try. Start to ask a vibrational way, your vibration is louder than your words! 

Julie- LOA and Happiness Coach

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small? 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html

11/28/2015 4:51 pm  #2

Re: You don’t get what you want…you get what you ARE

Absolutely! 💜😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

11/28/2015 4:59 pm  #3

Awesome post! Thanks Julie! 😊

11/28/2015 9:03 pm  #4

Terrific Everyone should read this

Spiritual Hustler wrote:

When we first hear of the LOA we think that we get what we want. We believe that if we ask, believe and receive all the good of the world will be ours. However, many people wake up and realize that this is not how it works. The key is that you do not ask with your words, you must ask with your vibration!

You must BECOME someone whom already has what they desire. Then your vibration will be synched to that which you are seeking. Ask, believe and receive only works if your in vibrational alignment with your desire! Therefore, you act as if you already have everything you want. Everything you are seeking IS seeking you! Do not delay it by focusing on LACK!

If it is a relationship that you desire, you would NOT be crying, stalking, or complaining about not having what you want. You would be feeling grateful, happy, appreciative and fulfilled! Guess what? You do NOT need the actual relationship in your life in order to feel all those things. You can go ahead and feel them now! That is where the universe starts to take you seriously. Asking- Involves sending a signal out in the universe with your fulfilled vibration. Believing- is continuing to act in this way knowing that your desire is coming. Receiving- is become the person who is worthy of having this desire! (OF COURSE, that person, job, money, etc came into your life! Why WOULDN’T it! You are a person worthy of receiving magic!) 

So go ahead and give it a try. Start to ask a vibrational way, your vibration is louder than your words! 

Julie- LOA and Happiness Coach

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

11/28/2015 11:10 pm  #5

I felt like apart of my resistance was coming from him. I also noticed that most of the relationship problems was me doubting myself. My potential, so I held back a lot and he saw me as someone who didn't care. I feel like our problems were so minor and became so big. The same thing that messed up our relationship is causing the resistance. I don't doubt him, I know he will come back. But I doubt ever being ready, so it slows down the process. I am still learning to love myself.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

11/28/2015 11:21 pm  #6

THIS is absolutely perfect!! thank you so much julie! i read this and instantly felt myself feeling so happy and relieved! 

11/29/2015 2:47 am  #7

Fantastic post thanks

11/29/2015 7:02 am  #8

This reminds me of Gregg Braden.He says that the quatum field (or universe, God, or whatever we want to call it) speaks only the language of emotions. It understands only our energy/vibration. So, when we talk to it crying and feeling desperate, it only understands our energy and it respons to that. 

We must speak to the language it understands through our feelings and not our words. By feeling as we would feel if we already had what we want.

Last edited by Milk&Honey (11/29/2015 7:03 am)

11/29/2015 10:43 am  #9

I LOVE this post Julie!

BertBucksNOW
LOA - MONEY Clarity Coach
bertbucksnow@gmail.com
"I offer HELP by phone...Email me! 

11/29/2015 3:38 pm  #10

Julie, I just have to say again that your post is so simple and true. I showed it to a friend yesterday and she said she had an epiphany after reading that.

I loved how you said that once you start feeling as if you already have your relationship by being happy, thankful, relaxed, and confident then the universe will start taking you seriously. It's so true that we want to see instant changes but we refuse to change our way of thinking and feeling.

Board footera