Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2017 9:16 am  #1

He's on

Vacation with her. I just don't get it...he universe was delivering t seemed he was in happy ..he is at the beach with her...maybe I really should just give up and date this other guy. I was doing so good and I'm going to build myself up again but should I even do this challenge..I keep having ups and then downs like this I'm trying to not let it affect me. I told him I'm glad he's happy.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/28/2017 9:51 am)

9/28/2017 9:54 am  #2

Re: He's on

You said you didn't want me to comment on your threads but I am. I'm sorry, this must really hurt.

9/28/2017 9:55 am  #3

It does so I'm meeting with him on Tuesday just to get everything I want to say out

I can't do this anymore I want him back but it's like it seems he isn't happy or I'm getting mixed signals...like I said to him see you are happy and he said "happy and relaxed are different things but yeah you?"

I just feel like I can manifest anything but this...I thought I was making progress ...

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/28/2017 9:57 am)

9/28/2017 10:09 am  #4

You know my opinion even though it upsets you, I have never wanted to upset anyone. I have seen the ups and downs you have had and when you came back you said trying to mainfest him was making you ill. I didn't want you to risk that again.

I think - and it doesn't matter if you agree or not, I say it because I care about your wellbeing - you have tried hard over a really, really long period of time and more than most people ever would.

You've done lots of work and I would let go. Completely. Move on. Don't date other guys if you don't feel ready. I think he could come back but I really don't think that'll happen till you've genuinely let go and moved on.

Keep going if you want though, it's up to you.

9/28/2017 10:11 am  #5

Lifesagas wrote:

You know my opinion even though it upsets you, I have never wanted to upset anyone. I have seen the ups and downs you have had and when you came back you said trying to mainfest him was making you ill. I didn't want you to risk that again.

I think - and it doesn't matter if you agree or not, I say it because I care about your wellbeing - you have tried hard over a really, really long period of time and more than most people ever would.

You've done lots of work and I would let go. Completely. Move on. Don't date other guys if you don't feel ready. I think he could come back but I really don't think that'll happen till you've genuinely let go and moved on.

Keep going if you want though, it's up to you.

I want to tell him how I feel about him and also tell him I can't do the whole will they or won't they thing anymore because the signs I got the things he has done seems like he is still hung up on me. Tell me if I'm wrong though so I don't make a fool of myself when I talk to him.

9/28/2017 10:12 am  #6

And I know it's an anti-LOA response but this guy really makes me angry on your behalf with his playing on your emotions! I want him to get sand in his pants at the beach.

9/28/2017 10:13 am  #7

Lifesagas wrote:

And I know it's an anti-LOA response but this guy really makes me angry on your behalf with his playing on your emotions! I want him to get sand in his pants at the beach.

Lol well ok please help me? The only way I can let go is to say everything right. But keep in mind we have the same friends so I want this to be at the very least civil. If I were to tell him I'm tired of the games and that it seems he is unhappy and also is hung up on me is that a right assumption?

9/28/2017 10:15 am  #8

The thing that bothers me is I want us together in the end but if I completely let go and move on I feel that won't happen. If that makes sense

9/28/2017 10:18 am  #9

Honey, I think he knows 100% how you feel about him. You haven't hidden it well (sorry!). I wouldn't massage his ego anymore by telling him but if you think it'll help or make you feel better? I wouldn't though.

If it was me i'd cut him off completely and be angry about his tiny little signs that keep you hanging on and I'd want to say something but I'd try not to give him the satisfaction that he made me feel that way.

9/28/2017 10:22 am  #10

I think letting go and moving on is at the moment, realistically the only way that it may happen.

You've tried really hard for soooo long and to me, it just seems to be going in the opposite direction. The only thing you haven't tried so far is really letting go and moving on.

It has to be worth a try. I think you deserve more than the crumbs this guy is giving you and I know you want him and I don't want to judge but he doesn't seem like a nice person right now. Either in regards to you OR his GF.

Board footera