Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2017 12:07 pm  #11

Re: Really needing help

Louise Hay, a powerful metaphysical healer and teacher, teachers mirror work. This work involves actually looking yourself in the mirror and saying β€œI love you” over and over again. Yes, it will be painful at first! Yes, it will not feel natural at all and it will cause a lot of discomfort. However, beneath all those feelings are love and love of Self. I highly recommend this work, it will change your entire life! Let me know how it goes, and you must do it everyday for 5 minutes

XoXo,Β 
Julie: LOA Coach @ veronicaisles.com

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

8/25/2017 5:13 pm  #12

I think I have a pdf of Louise Hay's mirror work somewhere.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 5:17 pm  #13

LoveYourself Like Your Life Depends On It byΒ Β Kamal Ravikant is a really good read, found out about this book through this forum.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

8/25/2017 8:12 pm  #14

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I think I have a pdf of Louise Hay's mirror work somewhere.Β 

Last I knew this book is free.

http://www.learn.hayhouseu.com/lovingyourself-ebook-us?utm_source=FB&utm_campaign=FB_Paid_Evergreen_Hay_LovingYourself_eBook_LH&utm_medium=Paid

8/26/2017 4:22 am  #15

That's the one. I've given a long reply on his other post. There's been a brilliant post by Mugginess about self respect and the above resource, which would change someone's life if they followed it and stopped obsessive thinking about exes. Following that advice would stop the thinking about the ex all the time which can only be a good thing.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera