Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2017 10:48 am  #1

If you're thinking about them, they're thinking about you

How does this work then? I mean, thousands of people think about Donald Trump on a daily basis but he's not thinking about them!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/14/2017 12:54 pm  #2

Re: If you're thinking about them, they're thinking about you

I knew this would be a good post.

The Universe is your playground.

8/14/2017 1:33 pm  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

How does this work then? I mean, thousands of people think about Donald Trump on a daily basis but he's not thinking about them!

I, personally, believe you can transmit your thoughts. This is a great point, though. I mean, I see random people online everyday and I know they aren't thinking of me for the simple fact that they don't know me. That's right up there with "if you desire someone they desire you, too".  Maybe. Or maybe not. Who's to say? Some people believe this vehemently. I don't happen to be one of them. "Can" transmit thoughts doesn't necessarily mean "always". I'm interested in seeing a lively discussion on this, though!

8/14/2017 1:58 pm  #4

I think they could be sometimes but I definitely don't think it's a given. Same with 'if you desire them, they desire you'.

Sometimes yes but sometimes nope nope nope nope nope!

8/14/2017 2:16 pm  #5

I try very hard not to think about Trump. 

8/14/2017 2:57 pm  #6

If you think about them, they might be thinking of you. But not necessarily. So many times we think about people that don't know us. Are they thinking about us? How can they when they don't even know we exist? C'mon people, I know this is a LoA forum, but don't lose your critical thinking skills! There have been times when I received text messages from a girl saying she thinks about me all the time. And I didn't even think much about her. But there have been times when I thought of people close to me and they told me they were thinking of me too. But maybe it's not telepathy or LoA, maybe it's just what happens when you're close to some people. The whole "what you seek is seeking you" idea has nothing to do with romantic love or all the ex-back stuff. It's a quote from Rumi, a Persian Sunni Muslim poet and a Sufi mystic. The quote is about his longing for God. Seriously people, do some research. The quote was taken out of context. If Rumi was on this forum, he wouldn't encourage people to chase their ex or whoever with techniques, he would speak of union with God first as his poetry does. "If you desire them then they desire you." Yeah, tell that to rape victims. And how do you explain unrequited love with that idea? It's bullshit! The only reason it's popular to say this stuff is because people are desperate for any form of hope, even though giving them hope keeps them stuck in the same misery boat. "If you think of them then they must be thinking of you." It's terrible advice to give because it encourages people to think about the ex or whoever all day long instead of fixing their own issues (which is more in line with LoA basics). It's a perfect recipe for obsession and longing and suffering. And I can't be surprised, that's basically what forums like these are like.

8/14/2017 3:16 pm  #7

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

"If you desire them then they desire you." Yeah, tell that to rape victims.

Rape is not about desire, it is about power, bullying and control. 

8/14/2017 3:31 pm  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

"If you desire them then they desire you." Yeah, tell that to rape victims.

Rape is not about desire, it is about power, bullying and control. 

Oh dear jeez....No, desire is a part of it. The rapist can sexually desire the person and won't care about consent.

8/14/2017 3:32 pm  #9

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Oh dear jeez....No, desire is a part of it. The rapist can sexually desire the person and won't care about consent.

As I know from personal experience with an ex.

I was more thinking of random stranger rape in the street, not date rape or similar. 

8/14/2017 3:34 pm  #10

I think it is about realizing that we are all connected at the quantum level. Whatever I am doing in my life is effecting every living creature on this planet through the divine matrix. Therefore, thought forms are energy and can be transmitted through the field as energy to people you know and don’t know. We all subconsciously know everything. Whatever you are seeking is seeking you because it is you at the deepest level Great question
XoXo,

Julie: LOA Coach at Veronicaisles.com 

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small? 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html

Board footera