Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2017 6:01 pm  #1

Blocked

He blocked my number and on messenger because I asked for my credit card and vanity table.

He said to stop contacting him.

I know I've been peeved at him lately...so I know it's me pushed out.

However, I have this feeling we are ending up together anyways...not sure how to get my vanity table back now lol

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

8/07/2017 6:42 pm  #2

Re: Blocked

My love used to keep my things when we broke up because he admitted he used it as a way to get his foot back in the door on better terms. Opens the door for communication.

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/07/2017 8:35 pm  #3

Oh? He kind of said to stop communicating with him though however not worried.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

8/07/2017 8:53 pm  #4

Mine would say the same thing too. Block me on everything not answer calls or messages. I would get into alignment and he would initiate contact and come back. It isn't happening as quickly as it has before this time though because I made sure we were broken up for awhile. I needed to work on me. I knew I was tired of having to keep attracting him back. I knew I needed to do real work. I never got to any other time because he would be back within a couple days to a couple weeks.

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/07/2017 10:01 pm  #5

Any advice for me?

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

8/08/2017 1:51 am  #6

If someone has some items of yours that you want returned and they aren't playing ball how is that you pushed out? Isn't it them being difficult?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/08/2017 3:00 am  #7

One of the things that hold us back when reaching out to someone is uncertainty. It’s the fear of not knowing how they’d respond that always gets in the way. So, just when we think of talking to that person, we end up having second thoughts about approaching them. Unknown to so many people, you don’t always have to physically come up to someone and talk to them to send them your message. You don’t have to wait for your email reply or SMS. You don’t have to set an appointment to meet somewhere and have a talk. In fact, there is a better and more effective way to say what you want to say to someone without talking to them, and that is through this visualization technique.

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

8/08/2017 6:04 am  #8

IlunaMeisu wrote:

Any advice for me?

Self love. Agnes has so many good videos and meditations. Try not to think about him with holding your things. Imagine that you are already back together and you have all of your things back.

8/12/2017 10:01 am  #9

It is okay. When someone blocks you they want you to feel as if they have all the power. What you can do is simply sit in silence and feel all of your power coming back to you. This person has no power over you but when we love someone we can get in the habit of feeling powerless.
When we call our power back them we can start to manifest our desire because it comes from a place of wholeness, not neediness and desperation. Focus on you and focus on feeling how you wish to feel (powerful, adored, loved, respected, cherished, connected etc.) It seems counterintuitive but the more you focus on your self love the more the other person responds in a loving way. You got this. 

XoXo, 
Julie: LOA coach at Veronicaisles.com 

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small? 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html

8/13/2017 12:26 pm  #10

Like I know we are getting back together like the air that I breathe. Not worried about that at all, also been going to the gym, out on dates and swimming again.

Plus my flowers are blooming

Last edited by IlunaMeisu (8/13/2017 12:27 pm)

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

Board footera